General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-25-2008, 11:21 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

USC vs. Ohio State. Can't wait to see two of the most over-rated teams slug it out!

Go Vols!!!!!
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:38 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Gary~I may be coming to one USC game this year. My best friend from Salt Lake has a son who plays for University of Washington and she suggested that we join her at the USC game this year. I need to talk to her to see if she's getting tickets or what. It'll be hard--sitting in the visitors section and rooting for USC (without my friend knowing)!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:20 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 304/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

GO BUCKEYES!! For those who aren't familiar with Buckeyes.......GO OSU!!
JudyJudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

i know what a buckeye is...isn't that a nut that the gators stomped a bit ago LMAO...j/k. My gf loves the buckeyes had to give her a hard time with that game (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:39 AM   #35  

According to that new recruit, the school is actually called the University of Ohio State!

I hope he remembers the playbook better than he remembers the name of the school he's attending.

Or maybe he should just call it the school that's OWNED by the SEC!

Go Vols!!!

Last edited by tikanique; 08-26-2008 at 08:39 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:42 AM   #36  
The Pink Champagne

S/C/G: 165/114/110

Height: 5'2"

4 days until the Most Wonderful Time of The Year!!

Seriously, I love college football.

My DAWGS are ranked #1! There is a lot of pressure and expectations....I don't see us going undefeated with our beast of a schedule, but I have a feeling this could be the big year!!

Re: Tim Tebow. Absolutely can't stand him and the way the media fawns over him. I'd start my rant, but I have to get to work!

GO DAWGS!!
DGAdDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:45 AM   #37  

No way Georgia is going undefeated. In the SEC? Won't happen. We are hands down the toughest conference.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:01 PM   #38  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikanique View Post
USC vs. Ohio State. Can't wait to see two of the most over-rated teams slug it out!

Go Vols!!!!!
So YOU finally SHOW UP and then get "ugly" right off the bat....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinnell View Post
Gary~I may be coming to one USC game this year. My best friend from Salt Lake has a son who plays for University of Washington and she suggested that we join her at the USC game this year. I need to talk to her to see if she's getting tickets or what. It'll be hard--sitting in the visitors section and rooting for USC (without my friend knowing)!
When walking through the crowd ALLISON just stya behind her and flash the V- for victory sign and "mouth" FIGHT ON!...you will be safe I think my son has tickets for that one too...his wife is was a USC cheerleader and that may be the "alumin" game for her girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyJudy View Post
GO BUCKEYES!! For those who aren't familiar with Buckeyes.......GO OSU!!
Good luck against US(C)...you will need it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA View Post
i know what a buckeye is...isn't that a nut that the gators stomped a bit ago LMAO...j/k. My gf loves the buckeyes had to give her a hard time with that game (:
Is that ATTITUDE? GATORGIRL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGAdDawg View Post
4 days until the Most Wonderful Time of The Year!!

Seriously, I love college football.

My DAWGS are ranked #1! There is a lot of pressure and expectations....I don't see us going undefeated with our beast of a schedule, but I have a feeling this could be the big year!!

Re: Tim Tebow. Absolutely can't stand him and the way the media fawns over him. I'd start my rant, but I have to get to work!

GO DAWGS!!
OMGoodness! DAWG! You better watch out for all my GATORGALS here. They can get NASTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikanique View Post
No way Georgia is going undefeated. In the SEC? Won't happen. We are hands down the toughest conference.
Good try KID...the SECOND toughest...behind the PAC 10! You are still angry L.A. got Candace!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:55 AM   #39  

nahhh ez...not additude...just a little fun and jesting. But you are right...don't knock down our boy tewbow...he's a good guy. I know everyone is sick of hearing about him...but he is a pretty good player..and to make it better...he's a great person. Its rare to find a person these days playing sports that are very religious with good morals....don't find many of those these days. but i know many other from other teams don't like him...but that's ok.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:46 AM   #40  

I'm cool with Candace going to LA. We got Alexis Hornbuckle - another Vol - up here playing for the Shock so it's all good in the hood.

Tim Tebow - great guy. Hope he catches a stomach flu every Friday night from now till, say December 1, 2008. LOL

Go Vols!
Old 08-27-2008, 01:20 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 188/173/140

Height: 5'8

Let's Gooooo MOUNTAINEERS! WVU baby! Slaton may be gone but we aren't out!
crownshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #42  
Becoming better overall

S/C/G: 199/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

Haha I go to Rutgers and I have yet to attend a game!
I will this year though, my friends are in the marching band so they're going to reserve tickets for me!
Starrynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #43  
The Pink Champagne

S/C/G: 165/114/110

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
. Its rare to find a person these days playing sports that are very religious with good morals....don't find many of those these days.
That's the main beef I have....I'm not knocking the good work he does, b/c it is good...the thing is, the way the media drools over him, you'd think he's the 2nd coming. Coach Richt goes on mission trips all the time, and this year took 25 of our team members! Tim Tebow is not the only person to ever do a good deed, but if you listen to the reports, you'd think he was going to save the world all by himself.

Interesting fact---As a starter, Tebow has only defeated 2 Top 20 ranked teams

and he wears Knowshon Moreno pajamas to bed
DGAdDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #44  

well i think more tv people need to play up the good things he does...sorry in this day and age where some many sports starts are in it for the money...its nice to see some good. Sorry call me a do gooder. Maybe there are other morals people out there...but you shouldn't dog a guy for being praised for being moral. You should dog the media for not addressing others that do good. I think its a nice change...heck even half of our team is pretty low on some of their morals and standards.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:15 AM   #45  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

GAME DAY

USC vs. VIRGINIA

FIGHT ON!

I am a happy camper
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote