Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 05-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 288/260/160

Height: 5'5

I eat lunch foods for breakfast alot. I have never been a breakfast person. If you are having a sweet tooth I take a Cup of light Chocolate Soy Milk a tablespoon of natural peanut butter and a ripe banana(optional). I put in some ice with it depending on how thick you want it. It tastes like a reese's peanut butter cup it is awesome!
Disneychick29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #17  

I cant stomach eating breakfast in the morning no matter what time it is! I knew drinking something was easier because I had no problem slamming coffee in the morning. Because I MUST lose weight simply for my health, I have resorted to making protein shakes. I found a protein powder very low in carbs, low in sugar, and has 24 grams of protein. I add one banana, 2 extra large frozen strawberries, or 3-4 regular, 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries, 5 ice cubes, 8 oz water, and teaspoon of peanut butter reduced fat, blend all together and enjoy! I find it to be delish, most people who try it love it. Oh yea, and the protein powder I buy is vanilla flavored. I have never tried a different one, so if anyone does let me know!
muggle born is offline   Reply With Quote