Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:13 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Height: 5'4"

Wink rah rah whatever SusanB

No pep talk from me - just this .

Except to say that you will feel better, I promise . I'm sure the shower helped. And if you go for a walk that will help too, even if you have to wade through 3 feet of snow like we have here . And a couple of days from now you'll notice all of that food you're eating tastes and smells different and better .

Your DH (bless him) is trying to be supportive without really knowing how to do it. So come here instead and whine all you want. We'll listen. We always do.

You'll feel like schtit for about 3 weeks and then it will get better. Much, much better (oops is this sounding like a pep talk now?)

Dagmar
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:39 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Yeah, what Dagmar said... Hang in there!!!! My DH REALLY struggled the first time he did Chantix, but then suddenly the emotional fog lifted, and he felt soooo much better. I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts!!!

I had a good eating day yesterday (first one in a while, actually). Exercise-wise it was a BTN day ("better than nothing"). I did a Leslie Sansone Walk to Jog dvd... not strenuous at all, but I'm afraid that's about where I am now.

Hope everyone has a healthy Sunday!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

p.s. Abby - so sorry to hear you were stricken with the flu... you deserve to feel better!

Where is Barbara? Maybe she headed to maintainers, since she was essentially at goal.

Also, I haven't seen Tamsie on here... I hope maybe she is having lots of morning sickness :-)
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #49  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
Morning my dears!

I feel like a huge bag of schtit. I'm sleeping about 17 hours a day. I ache worse that weight lifting. I'm vaguely nauseous all the time but still manage to overeat. I had a shower this morning for the first time since I-don't-know-when ... and ... DH says I'd doing sooo well ....
Susan you ARE doing well... If you don't have to work, go back to bed or for a walk, whatever your little heart desires rignth now....soon the fog WILL lift and you will see the light... TAke care
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking2lose View Post
p.s. Abby - so sorry to hear you were stricken with the flu... you deserve to feel better!

Where is Barbara? Maybe she headed to maintainers, since she was essentially at goal.

Also, I haven't seen Tamsie on here... I hope maybe she is having lots of morning sickness :-)
Barbara is in Cabo - drinking margaritas and boogying her bikini off.

Dagmar
Old 03-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #51  
TBL Red Team Member

S/C/G: 132/129/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Feel better, Susan and Abby!

After basically gaining in the last two weeks everything I've lost since November, I am determined to get back on track. I'll keep you all posted on how this goes... my first goal is to start doing 30 minutes of (sweaty/intense) cardio a day. I've neglected that lately and I think that may be the reason for my gain.
Scenestealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #52  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenestealer View Post
Feel better, Susan and Abby!

After basically gaining in the last two weeks everything I've lost since November, I am determined to get back on track. I'll keep you all posted on how this goes... my first goal is to start doing 30 minutes of (sweaty/intense) cardio a day. I've neglected that lately and I think that may be the reason for my gain.
I hear you Laura. Those sneaky lbs. are creeping back on to me as well. Good Luck! Stay strong!

Dagmar
Old 03-09-2008, 07:23 PM   #53  
Tired of cold and rain...

S/C/G: 150/145/130

Height: 5'6"

Hey SusanB! Keep on with the Chantix. My mom takes it and it def helps. I think she has to take is with food bc it makes her nauseus but it is helping with the bad habit. Good luck!!!! <3 JILLLL
Jill Tha Thrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'2"

Hang in there Susan B., it will get better . And bless your DH's heart. He sounds like mine when it came to quiting smoking. Their routing for you; they just don't know quite what to say.

I did pretty good today. Not that I ate all that healthy, but I didn't eat that much either. With day light savings time happening this morning, I didn't get up until late, so I kind of missed breakfast.

I found a great buy in the paper this morning. It was a Toshiba laptop for $398.00 (they only had 15 per store). I've never seen one that cheap so I hurried down and picked one up. I've been wanting a laptop for a long time but didn't really feel that I could aford one but this was too good of a deal to pass up. Now I get to call my high speed provider tomorrow and check on Wi-fi. Maybe in a few days I can post from my kitchen table instead of my living room. I'm excited!

Health wise, my voice is still gone and DH is still in pain but he is going to try to go to work tomorrow (he was off all last week). I sure hope this week starts to turn things around. I am so ready!
abbyin is offline   Reply With Quote