Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 10:01 AM   #136  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Tuesday

HI GALS

Still at home this morning...have my annual physical in a couple of hours, then work.

RACHEL I never watched UFC before last week-end...switching channels I came across a fight, starting watching it...well, it was the marathon of reality show with the finals that night in Vegas....got hooked. Loved that one fight between those two guys...forgot their names...my memory coach (DONNA) has failed me again ...anyway, of course I ordered the re-match with Liddell. My son coaches high school track... on one of the high schoos in our area are the kids of Ken Shamrock...he goes to quite a few of the meets my son said. Have a great day.

COACH....er,..... ah.......oh yea SUNNY

Great work on the restraint for Joe. As you may remember...'cause I don't....my dad and brothers were alcoholics...although Kenny has been sober through the Salvation Army program for about 15 years now. I didn't drink at all for almost 20 years...didn't have a problem before knew I didn't want to...well...makin' it short here...started with a beer or two every now and then a little over 2 years ago...then built up to a couple each night...now I am good most of the time...the problem is that I am beginning to have TOO MANY of those "like Saturday" days...as I mentioned angie has noticed too...and although she doesn't get in my face, she has made it known to me that she knows...of course I know it is the beginning of a problem..THAT IS WHY I MENTION IT HERE!!! Thanks for the encouragement!

WELL...need to get some things done before I head out...

PRAYERS..GARY
Old 04-19-2005, 10:03 AM   #137  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile Thanks!!

Hi again, Margie... You are too funny! We are neck and neck

I do have some birthday's ~ if people have them posted it in their profiles I'll try to post them sometime today, okay.

I sure would like to give the 50 miles a try... my goal for April was 25 and I am well past that already Surprising myself really I still need to lose about 32 lbs. to reach my goal and I haven't budge an ounce since December-04... it's kinda discouraging, but I just keep on truckin' everyday... in hopes that all of a sudden, one day... I will se a huge loss You just never know All I know is that I feel well again and that was the biggest hurdle in my life.

We can do it!! We all can!!!

Hey there WIlma... Isn't that so pretty!!! To see the grass so green and the daffodil's in bloom It all just feels so peaceful... It's a bit overcast here today, with a slight breeze and warm... I love warm We are due for some much needed rain later today... I just hope that it stops by morning between 5:15 and 6:15am so I can get my walk in

Ohh good I am so happy to hear that your work is feeling more comfy for you and flowing... it's always hard when you are first thrown into something and having to learn so much. I WILL keep you and your teller friend in my prayers. I think it's a great idea to take her to lunch and have a talk. I pray that it's nothing too serious and that it all works out for you both

You have a Wonderful, most deserving time together this weekend!!!! It sounds fab!!

I get my graphics from all over the place... search and save all the time Lately... from Simply Snagables it's a great site, they create graphics and animations and then offer them to folks like us to save to their hard-drive. It's the same place where Rachel is getting her's right now. I have allot of the graphics she is posting I find it so much fun to go searching... glad you enjoy them

*~*~*

*Have a great day everyone!*
I really must go post on the walking thread now

Ta...
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 04-19-2005 at 10:08 AM.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:08 PM   #138  
Walking Off The Pounds

Default New Pope!

I'm glad I've delay my lunch walk a little bit, - white smoke and apparently a new Pope has been elected. Waiting and watching. . . God Bless - Margie
Old 04-19-2005, 12:12 PM   #139  

Smile

Hi gang...
Looks like a new Pope has been chosen...
No name yet...

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-19-2005, 12:13 PM   #140  

Talking

Hi Margie
Didn't see you there

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-19-2005, 12:44 PM   #141  

Smile New Pope

His name is: Joseph Ratzinger from Germany 78 yrs old

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-19-2005, 12:59 PM   #142  

He will be called: Pope Benedict the XVI (16th)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-19-2005, 01:30 PM   #143  

Exclamation Stop Here...

STOP POSTING HERE...

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW THREAD

*CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS #200*
JUST CLICK ON LINK BELOW:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...945#post824945