Old 08-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #91  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

HI KAREN ~ nice to see you drop by and those are great pictures too! It's funny seeing the little raggamuffin looking at the baby in the cage -- almost seems to be saying, "whatchya do'in in there?" Will send up prayers for your son and his new family; hope things work out for them all.

RONNIE ~ hugs & prayers going out for you & yours ...

GARY ~ sent up some prayers for ANGELA that her back heals up quickly for her ...

HI BOOTSIE ~ you snuck a post in whilst I was typing; that was a nice surprise! Thanks for the prayers ...

We've had a quiet weekend at home; just got our dinner all ready to go in the oven (chicken drums and lots of veggies). Gonna bake some apples & rhubarb too, while I'm at it. Tossing the idea of making DH some banana muffins for next week as well.

We had a thunderstorm here yesterday, so had to disconnect my PC (to be on the safe side). There has been a nice breeze keeping the temps from going up too high today; much more comfortable for us all. I went out and watered my flowers earlier; they are doing well.

Hope you all have a lovely, restful Sunday ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 08-01-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #92  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

I just noticed that it is the 1st of August, so time to start a new thread ... I will go and do that now, so ...

DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE -- please go to the new AUGUST Christian Encourager's thread ... see you there!!!

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 08-01-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #93  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi Gals ~

Angie is feeling a little better. She will get "cracked" tomorrow and, if it goes the norm, she should be ok in a few days. She is worried about her yoga classes though, if she can teach without doing too much.

Church was neat today, our new Vicar and his wife were there as he was inducted for the year. He is a young one Has his 4 years of college in plus the first 2 at the seminary so I figure he is about 24-5, but looks younger The last 3 we had were older, they had their college in but did other jobs in the ministry as youth directors or teachers before seminary. Should be fun.

Just a reminder our sermons are on Facebook if you have an account. Just PM me and I will direct you.

ROSEBUD ~ Prayers for safety through the storms and a "light foot" on the gas for your DH

BOOTSIE ~ When I was a child, probably 7 or so a lady came to our door and I answered it...she says...."hello, I'm selling magazines, is your mother home?"....I ran to the room my mom was in and said..."Mom! there's a lady at the door selling magazines...and I think it's GRANDMA!"...it was! We lived in California and she in Illinois so we didn't see her much but I recognized her from pictures. Glad you got to see yours on a surprise visit

KAREN ~ Great pictures, but following the story here and facebook...I know you are one happy lady!

RONNI ~ Sure doesn't seem like a year on your fil I remember those "getting kids ready for college time!"....after this one they pretty much do it on their own

KATHY ~ Glad to hear you had a nice trip

BARGOO ~ I hope the birthday was fun...wait til 40...it's a good one How do you feel about the possible upcoming move?

TRISH ~ We have had a lot of cancer in my family...dad, grandpa, cousins and now my sister with breast cancer. I am doing a relay walk for cancer next week with my church.

ONAMI ~ MATILDA ~ DEB and all the MIA's....
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #94  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Sorry....I was posting as you did ROSEBUD...

STOP!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote