Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2002, 10:43 AM   #31  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Well, I feel much better today! Our plumber worked a lot yesterday, and got most of his stuff done, so I'm pretty happy about that! Still clinging to the hope that we'll have running water (ie showers) for the weekend, even though I've been disappointed for the last three weeks... We'll see!

Didn't go to Curves last night. Ended up spending some time with DH, which was great, and I'm off and running to get there this afternoon.

Hope you all are doing okay. Talk to you later!
Old 07-26-2002, 07:52 PM   #32  

I haven't been able to get in here all week! Yikes! We're better but Emmett is working on all 4 of his 2 year molars (thank goodness for Motrin!!!). We walked around Minneapolis today so that was a lot of fun! I love living here...

Marvin, silly plumber! I hope he finishes soon!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 07-29-2002, 11:30 AM   #33  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Yeek! All 4 of those molars at once! I agree, thank goodness for Motrin!

The good news is that I am officially in my house now! Hot and cold running water, and everything! And I am sooooo in love with my new clawfoot tub! It's becoming a nightly ritual...

So, looks like my exercise for the next little while (other than Curves, of course) will be moving and unpacking boxes. I do need to work on my gracefullness though... I fell twice this weekend, banged my head, and dropped stuff like crazy! Wierd, seems like this weekend has been the worst so far! Thankfully, baby is well padded in there, and the only thing really hurt is my pride...

Old 07-29-2002, 02:00 PM   #34  

Ah yes, it's been fun, fun, fun here, LOL. Oh my goodness. He had been sleeping 9 pm - 9am but due to his teeth and some storms, it's now 11:30 pm - 11:30 am! I feel so bad for sleeping in so late, but I need my sleep!!! So does he, in fact...

I'm so glad to hear you're in your house, yay!!! Sorry to hear about your falls. I sprained my ankle in the stupidest way while pregnant with Em (stepped off the side of my sandal!) and that made me wary. Hehe. Glad to hear you're getting in some excercise!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 07-30-2002, 10:46 AM   #35  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Youch! Am I ever achey today! You know how when you fall, but don't really hurt yourself, then a couple days later, your muscles all seize up? That's what's happened now, and I feel like heck! Funny how almost everyone has at least one silly spill during pg... my mom broke her thighbone when she was 8 months along with my brother (slipped on ice)!

Oh well, we'll see how I feel after work today, and I may have to take the day off from Curves. If I do, I'll go tomorrow, no big deal!

And I'm almost 100% positive that I felt the baby kicking me last night! I was on my right side, sorta rolled forward onto my belly a bit, when I started to feel a bunch of little thunks in my lower belly, like baby was saying "Mommy, roll over, you're squishing me!" I laughed out loud, it was too cool!
Old 07-31-2002, 01:09 PM   #36  

Ooh take it easy and take care of yourself!!

I bet you did feel the baby move! That's about the only way I can make him/her move is if I lay on my belly (I have a really hard time going to sleep at night and I roll from side to side, back to front, even though I have to stop soon). Jeremy still hasn't felt it, but ds has even though he wasn't awake, LOL.

I think we have a touch of a cold or something. Emmett's been testing me constantly and it's wearing me out. I just want to sleep for about 24 hours, LOL. Mmmmmmmm sleep.
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 07-31-2002, 09:02 PM   #37  

Hi! Marvin, sorry to hear you fell. Take it easy! I bet you are so excited to be in your house but take care of yourself!

It's nice that you and Pam are both feeling your babies move. That's a neat feeling.

Last week was very stressful at work. I didn't get to exercise a few days but also didn't get to eat much. I lost another pound. This week I have exercised every night except tonight. I went to the movies with my daughter and my friend and her step grandson. We saw The Crocodile Hunter. It was pretty funny. Then we ate at Friendly's. I didn't do so well today. But there's always tomorrow.

I hope you both have a good week. I will be on vacation and probably won't be back on here until 8/12.
Old 08-01-2002, 01:33 AM   #38  

Have fun on your vacation and congrats on the pound lost!

You'll be back just in time for us to leave, hehe...Keep the board going.

Emmett has a full fledged cold! Oy vey.
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 08-06-2002, 11:53 AM   #39  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Come join me on the new thread for August!
Closed Thread