Exercise Accountability - March

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Yay, I get to start the thread.

Wedding countdown - less than 2 months.

60 min elliptical.
  • 60 minutes elliptical.

It was hard today! I took yesterday off from the gym and thought that would give me more energy and muscle power today after a nice rest. Alas, no. But, perhaps the two things are unrelated.
  • 3/1: 35 min treadmill
  • 2 mile run and 75 minute bodysculpting class
  • Thanks mandalinn for starting the thread ... No exercise for me today, yesterday and tomorrow ....

Sunday though will be a whole other kettle of fish, I have big plans , which I will tell you about on Sunday...
  • 5.4 mile run with the 10k training team
  • Yay! Can I join? I'm going to exercise every single day, minimum 20 minutes! I already started 9 days ago (today is day 9, I'll be hopping on my elliptical soon!)

3/1: 25 min elliptical
    3/2: 22 min elliptical
    update: 3/3: 25 minutes elliptical
  • 3/2: 30 min exercise bike
    3/3: 30 min exercise bike
  • Yesterday I only managed 30 mins on the elliptical and 15 jogging on the treadmill. My joints and muscles are unreasonably sore at the moment. I can't imagine why. It's the strangest thing.

Today I'm going to swim for an hour instead of using the elliptical to try to give my joints a rest.
  • 3/1: 25 min elliptical
    3/2: 22 min elliptical
    3/3: 25 min elliptical
    3/4: 22 min elliptical

Baffled, you say "only" like it's not much that you did... but it IS!! WAY TO GO! Especially if you are sore at the moment! Keep up the excellent work!
  • I've had a change of plans for today. No gym; instead I took my dog for a brisk hour-long hike. It doesn't burn as many calories, but my dog needed exercise. I'm going to be playing cricket with friends later (haven't done that since I was in primary school!) and that should be worth a few calories too.

Velveteen: Thanks for your encouragement I've been doing an hour ont eh elliptical each day, so I felt a bit disappointed with myself for only doing 45 mins yesterday. (I forgot to bring my water bottle and I just can't exercise without drinking water).
  • 60 min yoga DVD today with my husband -- that's our Sunday thing now!
  • 4 mile run today, +1 mile walk trying to break in orthotics
  • One mile run tonight
  • 3/4: 20 minutes exercise bike, 10 minute brisk walk