Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 12:17 AM   #46  

I've also stopped taking it recently. There were a couple of times where I had shortness of breath and some spasms in my chest, and one night after an angina attack (thank goodness I had nitroglycerin patches in the house!), I stopped the Xenadrine the next day. As a matter of fact, 60 mgs of Prozac makes me just as energetic and cuts my appetite, in addition to its intended purposes, and my secondary insurance covers it
Old 04-28-2003, 12:41 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 360/seetracker/160

Height: 5'8"

I started taking xendarine efx one week ago. I started out taking 2 pills a day, one in the am and one mid afternoon (this is half the recommended dose for people who weigh more than 150 lbs). Some days I only take the one pill in the morning. I have noticed it supresses my appetite quite a bit. In fact, I've lost 5 lbs this week.

I'm getting my blood pressure checked tomorrow by my doctor and I have been regularly checking my pulse over the week. I haven't noticed any heart palpatations or felt bad. In fact, I've had more energy (but that started with my new multivitamin I started taking a few weeks ago). I'm still a little paranoid and taking it one day at a time and monitoring myself. I'll keep you updated on my continued results.
Closed Thread