Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 05-06-2005, 01:19 AM   #61  

Candice - the 19 is not that far away, and then you will feel better, unless of course, you continue to punish yourself doing all that bull work. I am glad you weren't hurt in that little accident. Too bad about the car, but it can get fixed.

My arm is fine. Doesn't ever bother me, nor does the whiplash I had from the accident. My Chiro got it soon enough that it healed just fine.

Meme - where are you?

Tammy - hmmm, like Candice, I thought you were walking somewhere as well Live and learn.

It is hubby's 60th birthday tomorrow, so I will be busy. Having friends over for dinner and then on the weekend we are going to my daughters and another party on Saturday night. Out for brunch on Sunday.

Hope you all have a nice weekend and Happy Mother's Day to you all.
Happy Canuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 06:18 AM   #62  

Good morning!! Joanne-glad you are back. Sometimes at the hotel when I work , there are noisy kids but certainly not like the problem you had. Why do they rent to them in the first place?? Well, we are proud of you. I got a tiny rake for 2 dollars at our local junk store so I am doctoring my garden. Yard is a mess but so what-Brad will mow it and it will look better, Found all the stuff that was missing including a bd card I sent to stepson 2 weeks ago. It went back to Fl and then forwarded here but I don't know why he didn't get it. Sounds like a real nice celebration, Anne ! HB to hubby. Al's bd is on Mon and she is having a pool party tomorrow. And her Mima won't be there. Evan has a cold. Today we will finish emptying the camper because it's going to pour. Kids have planned something for Mother;s Day tomorrow because Bobby is going to Chicago for a week of training for his company. Who would have thought I would ever say that about the kid that dropped out of school but then went back. God is good!!!!My IBS is terrible!! Stopped taking the antibiotic to see if that is why. Otherwise, the doc. And I certainly don't want to take Zelnorm after your experience, Candice. I need to get better before I go away to work. I always worry hat it is more than the IBS. Course right now I am drinking coffee. Bye Mima
Mima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 08:03 AM   #63  

Got some of that rabbit scoot stuff....capsaisin (hot pepper spray) to keep the bunnies from munching,they have eaten about all my new blooms!!!!!!!! hope it works.

Gee Happy..I still have problems with my arms..not as bad in the warm as the cold.....glad you are doing better

joanne...that would make me very angry and I would be out in the halls screaming at them!!!!!!!!! .........Yes he was a jerk..you should have called the police!

Mima..I do not know how you keep track of everything..as much as you are ont he move!!!!!!!!!! I would be losing my mind
Candicej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 05:55 AM   #64  

My mind is lost already, Candice. Slowly adjusting to Massachusetts. We went out to eat for our anniversary last night and they sat us at the table where we sat on our second date. When Brad forgot my name, introducing me to the owner, a friend of his. I am having so much fun throwing stuff away-it's therapeutic. Did anyone see that show on hoarding on Oprah-Only our garage looks like that but Brad is working on it. Got some yard work done yesterday-stuff down to kill those dandelions.
Tammy, I read about something called the Emmaus journey in my meditation book. I am going to check the website out. Have a good Mom's Day everyone. My kids are coming tonight. Suzanne is going with Bobby when he gets his new house inspected so she can check out the apartment downstairs. Too funny!!!! Bye Mima
Old 05-07-2005, 07:10 PM   #65  

Default Hey There

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYBODY
We are joining our son and his wife and her children for lunch. I should be a nice time. At least we won't have to cook.Otherwise it will be a quiet day..I will most likely take a walk in the afternoon to walk off what I eat.. I went to my water exercise friday and the water was a little cold..I wish it was warmer. Ofcourse it is free,so I shouldn't complain. I just like warm water. I guess as the summer comes on it will be warmer.
Bye...Joanne
Joanne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 10:05 PM   #66  

And a Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!
Tomorrow is also my birthday! 50!! That is so hard to believe. I'm glad that I didn't make a big deal when Bob turned 50. We just spent time with Tim, which was nice. That's the way we're doing mine too. Not in the mood for a big party.

I worked in the yard today, and I've regretted it ever since. A bit sore, but at least the yard looks better in a couple of places. The dryer just buzzed so I think I need to go get thinks out.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 06:26 AM   #67  

Happy Mother's day to all of us!! Went to Chinese restaurant last night and kids gave me a beautiful too big bracelet. I usually don't wear bracelets -my wrists are small.
When we went to bed last night, there was someting flying around. A bat. !!! It went into the hall so Brad shut the door and later was able to hit it and flush it down the toilet. I hope there aren't anymore. I opened the attic door yesterday so it might have come from there-now I will be afraid to go there.
Happy Birthday, Tammy!!! Brad's son is meeting us at church today. We are going to a different one. We need Meme music-not 16th century songs. Bye for now Mima
Old 05-08-2005, 10:49 AM   #68  

Default Hey There

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY..
And Happy Mother's Day to everyone..Looks like we will go to son's house instead of out.. Good.. The restaurants would be so crowded..Joanne
Old 05-08-2005, 10:12 PM   #69  

Thank you for the birthday wishes! It was a nice and quiet day here. I needed that.

Bats are not my favorite thing in the world. When Bob and I were first married, we had bats constantly for a few weeks when some homes near us were demolished. He was getting quite good with a tennis racket. I was great hiding under a blanket or running out of the apartment to the porch. lol
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 01:42 AM   #70  

Happy Birthday Tammy, and I hope everybody had a nice Mother's Day. We went to a brunch buffet. It was really nice. There were 12 of us in total. Boy, they had a ton of stuff, but I actually did very well.

My gdaughter and g son thought the strawberries were great, dipped into the chocolate fountain

Everybody have a good Monday.,
Happy Canuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 05:38 AM   #71  

That buffet sounds nice, Anne. We went to my SIL's church and Brad's son and girlfriend came with us. We miss the church in FL so much, plus all our new friends but we will adjust. Some of our friends are not there anyways. But I am still cold. Thin blood. Tammy, that's funny about the bats. I am afraid to go in the attic. It's hard to believe they are so small because they look so big flying around. I keep waking up early. Then I need a nap before noon. Bye for now Mima
Old 05-10-2005, 10:29 AM   #72  

Default Hey There

I don't like any kind of critters in my attic.. We hear noises sometime . We had squirrels get in there once. We replaced all the soffets . They ate holes to get in. Now we just keep decon up there. I don't store anything there. My daughter has a problem now and then. She has a cat so that helps.They live in a rural area.
We had a lot of work done outside yesterday on the trees. Now I have a lot both in and out side.. Got to get busy.. My hubby is not much help anymore.. I guess as he gets older he will do less. I wish he would agree to get a yard man.
Bye for now. Got to get my laundry started. I am getting a cold and just really want to do nothing...Joanne
Old 05-10-2005, 12:51 PM   #73  

WOW ... LOOKS LIKE I MISSED A LOT!!! Five pages now. You guys have done a lot of talking and it took me nearly 30 minutes just to catch up.

DON'T POST HERE!

GO TO NEW THREAD!
MemeToo is offline   Reply With Quote