Fibromyalgia #198

You're on Page 3 of 10
Go to
  • Good morning A boring rainy day but we need it Oh good-I have plantar fasciitis again-probably from wearing crocs all summer . Back to my orthotics .
    Getting ready for VBS-hope my coteacher shows up tomorrow. Just to plan. Rose will be back soon-babies are so wonderful . Hope you all are as well as can be, 2 more months til we go back to Florida. Mima
  • Is it ok to post here? I have lupus and fibro, been very frustrated, I had my spleen and part of my pancreas out about a year ago and thus I was put on the south beach diet.
    I fall on and off because of stress (I am a stress eater) and gaining weight just really hurts with the fibro.
    I am trying to control my portions and fat (I tend to eat more nuts than I should, not bad fat though) but I have been exercising so I am wondering if it's ok to have more, I am guessing no, but controlling my appetite has been a challenge.
    I think I will try chia seeds, I hope they help.
  • Keep going ladies! You can make it!
  • Quote: Keep going ladies! You can make it!
    That meant more to me than you might realize, thank you.
  • ah chia seeds will give them a ry too!

Lupus yes u an post here...not very active thread here anymore like the old days...ya just gotta stick to it..everyday counts and it al adds up.

Havig a hip leg pain problem..need toget to the doc but have had workers here again..always something.

Happy is your addrss the same as last years?????

Mima how is your planter faciaitis?

Mem..dd you survie the crutches?
  • Well I have hurt my back cleaning and playing with the grand...among other stuff I'm sure. The doc said to rest for 2 weeks with feet u s often s I can. nothing over 5lbs to lift..no cooking or baking due the bending and twisting...can't really do much...t all causes pain anyway. and just when my Fibro was doing well There is too much to do here that is not everyday stuff..but am making dh help with laundry ad small stuff. They thin it is disc due to the pain down my leg..severe pain!!!!!! But there are other things too that can cause it. no MRI yet...I want but they say no for now.

So I am rying to do stretches that don't hurt my back so I do not get a flare...not very happy camper...

anyone have this issue?
  • Well it's been a month and no one is posting here! My back is still bad..2 docs and MRI...2 herniated and 2 buldging and a narrowing are the cause of the pain so trying not to do a lot of lifting or bending..but its holiday time and I am busy with lights and wrapping and stuff...no baking or cooking yet...
  • Just popping in to see if anyone is around...still got leg problems and very painful...

The kids were here for their x-mas..our little grand is so cute now!!!!!!
  • Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Holiday is over.....it was nice..but still my leg pain..do not want to go for a shot in my back so trying to rest....
  • I guess I will just go on talking to myself until the rest of you show up!LOL
  • Hiya I'm new here and have fibro. I'm 30 and have been having fibro symptoms for 4 years now. Not nice at all