Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:21 AM   #121  

Finally had my gallbladder out Monday.Owie.Been a painful 24 hours.Hope to heal quickly and begin working out.I have felt so crappy for months that I have not touched my treadmill.Heres to a better spring!!!!!Have a good week all!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #122  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Wishing you a quick recovery Harrismm!

Have a great day ladies!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #123  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone!

Harrismm hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and heal.

Not much new in my zoo. Its still snowing if you can believe that!! We have had nice days, but wow!! We are usually melting so much more by now actually I'm usually getting stuck in the "lake" at the end of our driveway at the beginning of March and it hasn't really started to form yet. So weird.

Take care everyone. Can you believe its already April 1st! This is the last week of the semester for my oldest then its her exams. (yaay no more trips to the university!!)

Have a great day!
K
Old 04-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #124  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Hi everyone,
Ravengirl glad you are feeling better. Your post about the little girl with the popcorn really cracked me up!
I'm also wishing a quick recovery for Harriss
I can't believe it's still snowing in April...the weather here has been pretty nice-not too hot and not too cold!
I decided to do 2 tabatas I found on youtube......well Never Again! I'm so sore I can barely walk or even sit
Old 04-02-2009, 07:39 AM   #125  
Less chow for more wow!

Hi all - I haven't been posting - its been a rough week or so. My husband and I are having some serious issues and I just couldn't garner the energy to get online. It's bad enough getting up out of bed in the morning and trying to be 'normal' for my son. We don't argue in front of him and we're trying to keep things civil, but it just is going from bad to worse.

Did you ever have a friend who because of time and your values changing and your life moving forward, ended up fading out of your life? I feel like that's what's happening to my marriage. I've been on Effexor for over a year now and my life seems to be improving and moving forward, but my hubby isn't. He is moving in the other direction. It's hard to explain.

Anyway, I've lost 4 pounds this since the 15th of March so that's good. Better than nothing. I haven't been exercising as I should, but I have been following my veggies/fruits plan and it helps boost the meds so that's cool.

Hope you all have a good day.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #126  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Hello!

Where does the time go???

Heather
Old 04-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #127  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Bojo, so sorry to hear about the troubles with your hubbie. There is nothing harder than relationship problems. It makes functioning really hard.

I've said it before but I really need a few days off. I only have 2 sick/personal days at work and I'm afraid I'll need them. I would be willing to just take a couple of days with no pay but I think it's a write up against you. I don't know, I'm just tired and sick of it. I can't get caught up on my housework or yardwork and I need to do a little clothes shopping (eeks, no fun at this size ).

My friend is coming into town this tomorrow for the weekend. We are going to a function Sat. night and may just have dinner tomorrow night. I'm assuming she's driving home Sunday. I would have liked to take Sat. off but as I said, I don't have the time to spare.

Buddly, wow, still snowing? It's just raining here.

catch y'all later
Closed Thread