Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 05:08 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 175/170/110

Height: 5'3"

Hello all,

I can tell today is going to be a headache.... woke up an hour late because my alarm clock failed... grrrr... I knew something was wrong as soon as I woke because I actually felt like I'd had a good sleep. I hate having to rush. I wore my rush out anyway getting my son to school on time so now I'm sat here drinking coffee and procrastinating.... since I'm already late I may as well take my time.

Hope.... glad you enjoyed your snow! I love how snow looks... it is beautiful when it first falls... but then I'm not so keen when it goes slushy and icy and I have to go out in it. This year I came soooo close to ending up on my butt... I live on a hill and it's never gritted, I need some crampons or something!

Buddly, it's good you're all slowly on the mend, hope you do get some warmer weather... it might help!

Lixxi and Missirish

Hi everyone else, hope you're all having a good week so far

Take care, catch up with you all later
Old 03-04-2009, 09:25 AM   #17  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Wow, it's great to hear from everyone!
I hope you are all having an awesome week
I don't know how to put all of the cute smilies but welcome newbies
ttyl
Old 03-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #18  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wow 2 days in a row... thats a record for me lately lol

How is everyone. We get to turn the clocks ahead this weekend WHOOOT!!!!! more day light... LOVE IT !!!

Whats shakin with you toots?

Old 03-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 196.0/194.0/140

Height: 5"2

Hi guys thanks for the welcome....its a bit mind boggling the site...lots of different sections to look at...cant seem to keep up with them all....Ive had a hectic day too just not enough hours today to what I needed to do...anyway I started weight watchers last week. my weigh in was last night (tuesday) was only down 2lb...loads more to go....what is the best section to look at for weight watchers (and mild depression !!)....just dont seem to have the time to browse them all...(not until sunday anyway)....

Last edited by missirishwoman; 03-04-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 175/170/110

Height: 5'3"

Missirish, if you look through the forums, under the section 'Diet Central' there's a forum for Weight Watchers, if that helps any! For depression, well..you're in the right place already

Butterfly.... did you mean you can't find the other smilies? If you click on where it says 'more' in the smilies box they're all there (ignore me if you didn't mean that.... it's late and I really don't know what I'm doing here at gone 3am making posts about smilies..... can't sleep and probably losing my marbles)

Last edited by mimzy; 03-04-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Leenie I am so glad you said about the time change or I would have forgot....We lose an hour of sleep that kinda stinks

Kinda an off day not so much bad just off.....but everyone has them...

lata
Old 03-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #22  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

hi girls,

I lost miserably in pool tonight. I couldn't hit a thing. My day off flew by, especially since I slept late then took a nap. I think staying awake makes the day seem longer. There just isn't enough time in a day.

Mimzy, I found out tonight that 2 people from my job fell in the parking lot on the ice. Not good. Sorry your alarm didn't go off. I hate that. It feels like you are rushing the rest of the day.

Leenie, wow, 2 days in a row! We'd love to have you everyday!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:35 AM   #23  
Starting Again

Butterfly, are you using "post quick reply" to post or just "post reply" that is under the last poster's post? The latter gives you the smileys!

Last edited by hope4me; 03-06-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:17 AM   #24  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Hi all -

I'm really not losing much... but not gaining either - I have to kick this brain back into the positive losing gear!! I'm just meandering along at the same weight...

Talk to you all soon -
Heather
Old 03-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #25  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Howdy all......

I have just absolutely no energy at all. I dunno what the deal is. I take vitamins and I do sleep, infact I've been on "vacation" for a week and yes we moved, but I honestly did not do to much moving because we had so much help I just did not need too.

Like today. It is totally beautiful outside, sunny, 60 degrees, I have the heat off, windows open, but yet still just wanna go crawl back into bed........??

Anyways I am tired of being tired. lol.

I hope you all are doing well!
Old 03-06-2009, 09:46 AM   #26  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies

TGIF !!! Yes, turn your clocks ahead tomorrow night whooot !!! more day light.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, we have NO plans yahooo. My house needs some serious cleaning and i just don't have the energy to do it... hopefully this weekend I'll get some

Whats everyone's weekend look like?

Old 03-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #27  

Cool

Thanks for the clock reminder.I am on call all weekend and that could have been a disaster for me....and kids who would have been an hour late for all activities.Anyway, heres to a great weekend.Spring is near.......
Old 03-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 196.0/194.0/140

Height: 5"2

Well im going to be blowing my diet plans tomorrow i have a confirmatin and i aint counting my points no matter what...i need to chill out...(seriously) even the kids told me to take a chill pill..lol so anything i lost will be back on twice as much...DO I CARE..not at this moment in time...
Old 03-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #29  
Starting Again

Hi ladies,

I'm having some serious back pain. I had to get out of bed last night b/c it was so bad. I wasn't sure I could lye back down. I ended up on the couch. I think we are going to get in the hot tub soon and maybe that will help.

I'm cooking a late dinner tonight b/c df is at a biker meeting and I had to make some choc covered strawberries for work tomorrow. We are having a bake sale to raise $$ for the employee fund.

My weekend consists of work work work... Y'all have a good one.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Well I had a break down today. We have had our foster daughter for two years and a month. They called yesterday and are changing her visits to 8 hours this sat. then over nights and her court hearing is april 6th. Her mom had got a lawyer and is pushing for her to go home. So they think the judge might send her home if everything goes well. Maybe april 6th or maybe the end of the school year. I held together ok until tonight. She was an emotional wreck tonight just all over the place and we butted heads ALOT and she ended up crying and then while she was on the phone my dh had to ask me how I am doing and I still held it together even though I wanted to break down in tears. Then when she was done on the phone he called her out and talked to her. He was so gentle with her and I just put my head down as tears fell. Then when he was done he wanted her to come give him a hug and she was kidding with him and was like you come to me and then finally he gave her a hug and I just turned and went straight to the bathroom. He turned and was like momma and was like where did she go. I stayed in the bathroom and just sat on the floor and cried and cried and cried. They tried to get me to open the door but i just wanted to let it go and be alone. I HATE breaking down in front of people. Probably because all my life growing up my dad would say I was faking it or there was no reason to cry so I ALWAYS held everything in till I got to my room and then just cry.
Its hard this is something she is happy about and I totally understand but I cant be happy for her I just cant!! I was doing good with calories and have been knowing where my boundaries are and about how much to eat but all I wanted to do tonight was just eat. Just say screw it all and eat I did but not a lot. I knew this would all happen when we signed up for foster parenting but I didnt expect to have a child for over 2 years and then give them up. I know she will visit but i am just used to her being here My kids will miss her to but they dont quite get it completely they just ask where she is and then forget about it a few minutes later!
Ok well enough sad story..I am sorry I am just having a really really hard time. Her 16th bday is the end of april so I have no clue what will happen.

Ok now that I am crying again I am gonna go read a book and try to forget about everything.
Closed Thread