Old 11-28-2017, 04:48 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

Hey Everyone:
Here is the latest chart. Congrats to everyone for your accomplishments!

For some reason, something went goofy with my weigh-in from the prior week, so I had to make a correction (just noticed it). I've had a problem with Google Doc's in the past, so I try to refresh the screen, after I make an entry. Even then, I've had something disappear before.

If anyone else notices a mistake, and their weigh-in didn't record properly, post about it. If possible, I can make a correction.

munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:40 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Hey Munchey! I love all the little spread sheets you've got going. Those are so much fun and motivating too! I had fun exploring them today and I added a few goals for myself. Thank you!

I changed my weight loss goal to 169.8. Hey why not dream?
I added in a personal goal to stop eating 3 hours before bedtime. Gotta allow my brain to stop working so hard before sleeping.

Having kind of a tired day today and wondering why I don't make myself go take a nap? I can but I'm fighting it . . .
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:05 PM   #93  

Magistra17:
A short 20-30 minute nap can be worth while and give you a recharge for the rest of the day. I've heard that some people have a little coffee just before a short nap. I guess the coffee kicks in, within the 20-30 minutes and can be very energizing.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:30 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Hey. Well, I had had a bit of a whoosh the past few days and am down 2.4lbs since the last weigh in . Hoping it sticks. No hoping it keeps to fall off. Go away fat. Shooo. Down the drain you go.

Thanks for doing this. It is fun and motivational!
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:52 PM   #95  

GrannyNancy:

I'm glad the scale is moving downward. Good job! Most often, the scale catches up with good behavior.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:17 PM   #96  
Jesus, I trust in You

Height: 5' 2"

First of all I would like to thank both Munchey and GrannyNancy for your comments regarding your cars' "marks of character." I have an appointment to get the bumper replaced and will suck up and pay the $500 deductible. Target could not identify the hit and run driver via the security tapes. You are right.. it is only a car...

On a good note I lost 2 pounds this week by being aware of what I was eating and more importantly, why!

We still have plenty of time to make a "dent" (haha) in our weight loss goals!!! Good luck, everyone!
MorningGlory1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:22 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Oh Joyce. Oh Groan. Baaaaad.

Munchey, it was on this forum, I learned about the "whoosh" effect -- I always unlearn it when bad things happen but it is true that sometimes your body just holds onto that water for awhile
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:20 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

munchey thanks for the nap advice! I am going to definitely give that a try. I love coffee! So any excuse to drink it. I did end up taking a nap both yesterday and today. I remembered that it's winter and sleeping more in the winter actually helps with weight loss.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:23 AM   #99  

Default Good day yesterday!

A good day yesterday, must try to press on to get back on track... good luck with the home stretch of week 3 all!
Huckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:27 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 176.2/154.2/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone. I hope it's not too late to join. I lost 45 lbs and have gained 19 pounds back. I have an ongoing battle with depression and the last 6 months have been difficult and I have fallen off the wagon. I am going to make an effort to lose the 19 pounds I have gained and thought joining a challenge may hel to motivate me.

I hope everyone reaches their year end goals.
flower1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:44 AM   #101  
Jesus, I trust in You

Everyone ~ It is December! We've got 31 days to make progress towards our goal.

I turned my wall calendar and it is a brand new slate! Let's keep our eating plan fresh and exciting without the impromptu indulgences.

Yes, that is my daily goal: remember that word:

im·promp·tu
done without being planned, organized, or rehearsed.
synonyms: unrehearsed, unprepared, unscripted, extempore, extemporized, extemporaneous, improvised, spontaneous, unplanned;

Last edited by MorningGlory1950; 12-01-2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:58 PM   #102  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys,

I'm unfortunately going to drop out of this challenge. I thought perhaps I could deal with being a participant rather than running a challenge, but turns out I'm made of weak stuff!

I've got a lot going on in life, essentially trying to make ends meet. Trying to stay consistent with exercise and eating healthy is still a priority, but not something I can spend too much time thinking about. When I'm at a point in my life when things aren't so stressful, I will be back to 3FC, but for now I think I need to step away from the forum and focus on myself "solo" so to speak. I had great success on the forums once before; it really was a place I could come to to be proud of myself, and to give and receive support. Right now I feel this overwhelming sense of guilt when it comes to checking in, especially when I don't have the time to catch up with everyone. I'm sorry for stepping away, but I think overall this is the best decision I can make for myself.

Before I go, I wanna say thank you to everyone who has taken a moment out of their day to support me. Your kind words mean the world to me, truly. I wish you all the very best on your weight loss journey, hopefully by the time I'm ready to rejoin the action you'll be closer to your goals or even better - maintaining your ideal weight.

Thank you and good luck!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 03:44 PM   #103  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Riestrella: I'm sorry to hear you'll be leaving us for awhile, but I know what that is like...do what you need to do to keep yourself sane and just keep sight of your goals on the horizon in the meantime. Hope to see you back soon!

opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:26 PM   #104  
Jesus, I trust in You

Riestrella ~ I know exactly how you feel...do whatever it takes to nurture yourself. I will miss you.
Old 12-02-2017, 02:57 PM   #105  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Hi flower, good to see you, it's been a while. Hopefully we can motivate each other. Depression is a hard thing to deal with, I get winter sad & have up and down days. It's more challenging to stay motivated, but I just keep putting one foot in front of the other. WELCOME BACK!

Riestrella, It sounds like a good time to take a break from 3fc's, but am hoping to see your beautiful presence in the future. Take care.

Well I am staying even this week, so must eat less or exercise more. I know I could improve my exercise and hoping to get outside today for a cold brief walk.

to All.

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 12-02-2017 at 03:01 PM. Reason: edit
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote