Old 01-03-2016, 09:05 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 181/132.8/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Yesterday, I was just short of my water goal (unless you count the beverages at the pub ). I only ate 2/3 of steak and kept other 1/3 for my breakfast of champions. I also skipped the pasta and made potato pancakes with some mash that was in the freezer. No salad.

I was down a pound from yesterday (water weight) this morn. I had gained the last couple of days due to (I think anyway) store bought spinach dip two nights in a row. Even though I doctored it a bit before serving, it still did a number on my body. My body's got so used to homemade everything (including the pub I go to weekly), any diversion wreaks havoc on me, including digestion. TMI

Today....

W - 2000 ml
E - hubs wants to start de-decorating, blah! maybe ill get to those bathrooms. I need to put a few things away and organize my canning jars/spices/beans, etc. i
E - 500 calorie deficit, steak and potato pancake, bourbon chicken w/brown rice, Cincinnati chili
D - get organized for school
PrairieQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:51 AM   #32  

Got all of my W.E.E.D except I was only at a 400 cal deficit, but no biggie....I'll make up for it today I'm sure.

W - 2000 mL
E - steps and stairs at school, packing up more Christmas stuff at home
E - 500 cal deficit, McD's sausage burrito, 1/2 portion of Cinci 3-way spaghetti, white grapes, chilli wrap & side salad
D - Reread some chemistry stuff for class, get handouts, etc. organized for rest of week.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:33 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Nice job, PQ! I've got to clean up Christmas, but can't get the energy.

W 100
E 7 minute workout and kettle bells
E not great but not bad.
D keep at it
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 07:38 PM   #34  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi all!

Today was a great food day. Yesterday was pretty good. Feeling a bit crazy. Boys basketball tonight. Wish us luck!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:41 PM   #35  

Evening all! Accomplished most everything except packing away Christmas stuff. I only managed to consolidate a few things to the dining room table.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:33 AM   #36  

W - 2000 ml
E - 10 flights, 8,000 steps, 10 min activity
E - as close to 500 cal deficit as I can get considering I'm going out tonight for dinner, sausage and gravy (small), org chicken burrito & white grapes, blanched/grilled wings, lite beer (going out for dinner)
D - call mother to see how she's doing
Old 01-06-2016, 11:07 PM   #37  

Pq, you r doing great!!
Old 01-07-2016, 08:10 AM   #38  

It seems like I'm taking all thread space with my rantings, but I shall continue. . . .

I only accomplished my stairs and calorie goal Tuesday. However, I did talk to mother yesterday though )

Thursday. . .

Same basic WEE. My D is to get to Target after work to pick up some miscellaneous food items and cat necessaries I almost made 10,000 steps yesterday, so that's my secret additional E goal.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:44 AM   #39  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I know you haven't heard from me all week. It gets so busy. Work and then house stuff, plus the gym a few times. I don't see an end in the near future.

Today is CLOSING!!! We went over last night to do a final walk through. WOW!! He left a bunch of stuff, didn't clean a thing and added more to the junk pile out back. We have our work cut out for us. We think first on the agenda is cleaning up the kitchen cupboards, fridge etc. Drawers are full of mouse poo. The guy has not been there much for the last year and a half. The mice have been taking care of the place apparently.

Then we patch walls and paint. I am trying to come up with some colors that will all well together in my open floor plan. I am thinking a taupe in the living room, blending to a subtle blue in the kithchen and grey down the hallways. Going to get some paint chips today to take over with me tonight.

You girls are all so confident and doing what it takes to be the best you this year. You ROCK!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:03 AM   #40  
Calorie Counter

PQ ~great job! I haven't posted much this week, but I am WEEDing!

Mindy~It sound like you do have your work cut out for you. The colors sound nice! If you can, get small paint samples so you can test them out together. It really helped us decide what colors to do.

I haven't had much time to post this week. Basketball, work,sick kiddos, UGG! I had to call in sick today because I need to take Tommy to the doctor because of swollen tonsils.

The good news is that I am down two pounds! This is the first loss I have seen in a long time. I am so glad I switched my meds!!

I'm going to keep up with what I am doing:

64-80 oz of water
Move when I can
Good foods: fruits, Veggies, whole grains, lean meats.
My weight isn't who I am.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:26 PM   #41  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Oh my!! The amount of crap this guy left us is ridiculous. Pole barn has all kinds of crap. A couch in the living room, chair and table downstairs....the list goes on. And it is filthy. He didn't clean a thing. So this weekend we are cleaning and pulling screws out of the walls to patch. Yes screws, not nails. He was such a guy.... We will get there. We have a ton of work ahead of us. Hopefully we can move in the next couple of weeks.

WW today I stayed the same. I guess that is better than a gain. I am so close to the 170's though that I can't stand it. I would love to be lower 170's by spring break....(maybe 160's).
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:02 PM   #42  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning!

I had a really busy day yesterday. My food wasn't bad, but not great either. I got to see my 5 day old niece, shopped for some storage for Tommy's closet, Fire Extinguisher and more Fire Alarms. We are trying to get the house ready in case we have a home inspection.

This morning we will be watching the Seahawks play, then off to Home Depot.

W 80 oz
E stretching, trying to find something that I can do that won't hurt my ankle
E Fruits, Veggies, Whole Grains, Lean Meats
D Get Tommy's room done so I can get my house back in order.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:20 PM   #43  

Mindy sorry to hear about all the crap and cleaning. The barn to our house was loaded with various types of non-working appliances, so we made sure we had it in contract that it would be cleaned two days prior to closing for our inspection. They still had left two so their realtor hired someone to come and get them and deducted it from the settlement

This weekend has been okay for calories and getting things done but I've slacked on water and exercise. The work week is best for me to keep up with that part of weed. Tomorrow starts a brand new week!
Old 01-10-2016, 11:07 PM   #44  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Wow girls! Lots to catch up on.

Just popping in to say I'm alive. Back tomorrow night. It's been a wild weekend.

be good.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #45  

Hey all, sorry I've been missing. Flew to Florida for a few days to spend time with YS and watch him participate in Disney half.

Stopped at the mall on my way home and picked up a Fitbit Charge HR with a gift certificate Hubs bought me. Trying to friend you girls, but haven't sorted it out yet.

No weed today, but here's tomorrow
W 100
E Spinning
E OP
D Keep it together