Old 09-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #16  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Had three bowls on my bowtie pasta with spinach pesto right now (dinner time for us overnighters) But it didn't satisfy me at all. (thus why I had three bowls)
Not sure what I must be craving. i feel bad for eating so much when I'm about to go to bed.
I hope everyone will have a better day than I did.
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #17  
Made of Starstuff

Day 2 - Pretty well done! Certainly on plan.

Food: Good.
Exercise: Took a lovely walk while watching TV with the husband.

I'll probably be up late, but I have to get out grocery shopping tomorrow. I don't need a lot, but I ran out of greek yogurt... and that's practically a crisis!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #18  
Less is more.

Doing well.
Had a cheese craving this morning, so my man made me a cheese crips with corm tortillas and meat-less chili.
The rest of my meals went well. ^.^ weight still going down.
I'm a bit nervious about the weekend (mon and tues) I plan on making a large quiche (sp)... as a way to get rid of the massive amount of eggs weighing down my fridge. My chickens are giving us eggs faster than my man and I can eat them. I'm hoping to not gain much during the weekend. (because i almost always do and it's such a huge set back )
Old 09-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #19  
Made of Starstuff

Day 3 -

Woke up after a good sleep and got up on the treadmill for a walk. I'm within my Points, and having a nice tall glass of water now and just relaxing. A normal day!
Old 09-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 225/219.5/mini goals

Height: 5'8"

I like to join as well. I am new. My husband and I were discussing which would be harder 1) exercising every day or 2) not going to fast food. I don't really like fast food but because we have kids and don't always have good alternatives available, we have been going too often. My husband figures the eating out is more likely to get me first. I lied, those chicken nuggets are tasty and addictive.

So my daily challenge is:
1) exercise daily
2) don't eat at fast food restaurants
Huha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #21  
SheeshIsALoser

S/C/G: 217/Please See Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Okay, I'm a new member here (but have made Lovely's acquaintance) so I'll jump in too, albeit a few days late.

My plan over the next 90 days includes:

1) Drinking only water and skim milk
2) Never ever NEVER using the vending machines in the break room at work (they just added a debit card swiper and people have been eating like crazy! NOT ME!)
3) Sticking to my food and exercise plan, keeping the gym bag in the car so I have no excuse on the way home from work.
4) Staying POSITIVE!
SheeshIsALoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #22  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome Huha & SheeshIsaLoser Happy to have you both join in with us. No worries, there's no "late". The more the merrier!

Huha - Those are some wonderful goals. I know how easy it can be to fall back into going out for fast food all the time.

Sheesh - Glad to see you diving on into the boards! The idea of a debit swiper on a vending machine scares me. Back when I worked in an office I could easily just say "Oh well, too bad I don't have change or small bills, so no vending machine." But a debit swiper... *shudder* Stay strong!
Old 09-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #23  
SheeshIsALoser

Huha,

We made a rule in our household that scaled back the fast food dramatically... no food in the car unless it's coming home in bags from the grocery or farmers' market! If we do end up in a fast food joint, I have already got my "go to" list of items that are *okay* to eat... not good, mind you, just okay. Do some research because the salad is not always the best option!

Wishing you the very best as you move forward!

Sheesh
Old 09-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 263/198/163

Height: 5'6.5"

I would love to participate. I've been trying to really get back in to things since the end of Aug. and could use the motivation. Also, my mister is away and should hopefully be coming home sometime around Solstice, so it's also a good/ motivational time frame for me. My plan at the moment is to:

*exercise 6 days a week/resting on Sat. (my kid free day)
*count calories and try to stay around 1200
*focus on plant based/whole foods diet, organic-natural feed if we have meat/eggs.
*limit myself to one coffee w. mimicreme and splenda; water and herbal/green tea for the rest of the day
*try to sleep! This is a really hard one for me.
*Aim for 2lbs a week, which would have me nearly reaching my current long term goal.
*Start and keep a journal.
xheartagramgirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #25  
Less is more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheeshIsALoser View Post
(they just added a debit card swiper and people have been eating like crazy! NOT ME!)
This is a horrible thing to do to people! Huzzah for not giving in to the evils of the vending machine!

Weight still moving down
Meat free for 13 days.
It's my weekend and I'm keeping it simple with veggie burgers tonight, and a egg quiche for tomorrow. (way too many eggs in my fridge @.@ to bad you can't pause chickens from laying. lol)

My treadclimber came in.. saying I'm super excited is an understatment. Plans for tonight went out the window...time for assembly.(sp)

Last edited by Sakai; 09-26-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:13 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 230/207.5/165

Height: 5' 9"

It looks like I'm a bit late to the game here, but mind if I join?

Here are my goals until the Winter Solstice:
-Exercise at least 6xs a week, at least 20 minutes of sweating each time
-Be more obsessive about logging calories (and eat healthy!)
-Drink at least 2-3 liters of water a day.
melstrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:16 AM   #27  
SheeshIsALoser

HAPPY TUESDAY TO ALL OF YOU!

Sakai, re: the debit swiper, thank you! I've actually taken to leaving the debit card in the car when at work. If I ever do give in, I'll have to walk to the top of the parking lot and back to do so! LOL

Stayed on plan yesterday... but was a grumpy butt last night. I ate my "large" meal for lunch because I was hungry then so I was shorted at dinner while the family ate the good stuff. Not their fault, nor mine, but I was just not happy. Hopefully things go better today.

However, the scale went down 2 pounds between yesterday and today... maybe I had my shoes on yesterday?? LOL I'll take it!

Last edited by SheeshIsALoser; 09-27-2011 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Forgot to BRAG! LOL
Old 09-27-2011, 06:51 AM   #28  
Made of Starstuff

xheartagramgirlx - Welcome! Happy to have you join us!

Sakai - Grats on the treadclimber! Woohoo! That'll be a great workout.

melstrj - Welcome! Of course you can join in There's no cut off date.
---

Day 4:

Another on plan day. Just coasting with it the good Food was on plan, and so was exercise. Sleep is still atrocious!

And here we are at Day 5
Old 09-27-2011, 11:10 AM   #29  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Hi! I would love to join

1. Be here, accountable and posting on 3fc
2. Daily Yoga
3. 30 min exercise daily
4. Riding my bike again!
5. At the gym 2x weekly

Starting weight: 244.1
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #30  

I'm joining up with this. I love Lovely's plan to still be here on Day 90. That to me is the biggest thing.

I also want to remain calm and kind to myself during the process. I want to come out of the 90 days having run a 5k (couch 2 5k) and with a strong consistent yoga practice.
wildwomen926 is offline   Reply With Quote