Old 10-05-2011, 07:30 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 263/198/163

Height: 5'6.5"

The last two days have brought me a -3.2 I guess after the frustrating plateau I went through, some of this weight I've been working on finally wants to get out of here. I hope everyone else has a fantastic and motivated day. (:
xheartagramgirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #62  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Yesterday - 30 min yoga, 20 min walk
Today - will do 30 min yoga; tonight the gym!
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #63  
Made of Starstuff

xheart - I love it when the scale plays nice! Well done! Keep it up. Sometimes a little patience goes a long way.

dcapulet - Great job on the exercising! Love the plans

---

Day 12: I snuck in a decent walk last night in the nick of time. Was within my points. All-in-all, an okay day. I would like it if I were little more nutrition minded in my choices, but sometimes I just have to go with the flow... and at least I'm still here and I'm still paying attention to my choices

Onto Day 13! Got some coffee... whew... and am aiming to get in my walk before I did last night.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #64  
ready to stand

S/C/G: 172/ticker/115

Height: 5'1

That's great, xheart.

Keep up the great work, Dcapulet and Lovely!

Working out is slowly but surely getting easier. I can't wait to be able to do cardio for 30 minutes without keeling over.

Staying OP is super easy right now too. No temptations. Yet. I'll be ready for them, though.

Good luck with today, everyone!
MelodyLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #65  
Bingo

thanks melody and lovely

Good job xheart!

I made it to the gym last night - it was a good feeling. Today's looking pretty nice - I think I'm going to head out on the bike.

<------------ me
Old 10-06-2011, 11:33 AM   #66  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Gah! The scale is going up!
and I know it's only because I had two giant bowls of soup. (but it was only 80 cals per bowl) so I know it's food weight not body weight (i think)
I'm trying not to let it get me down. I feel depressed that I did so well over the weekend only to have gained a good amount today. argg!! But again, I know it's only food gain.
I plan on getting on the treadclimber for at least 30 min in the morning before work.
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:57 PM   #67  
Made of Starstuff

MelodyLeigh - Keep riding that good wave while there aren't any temptations around! It's awesome for staying on plan

Dcapulet - Hurray for gym & biking!!!

Sakai - I have days like that at least once a week. Something I ate is either heavy in salt or just kinda heavy and even though I'm within my Points it just... shows up on the scale. So you're not alone! I like to try and think that my mostly healthier habits keep the scale from going up 4 pounds instead of 2 when those days come around.

---

Day 13 - I underate, which means I didn't get in enough fruits and veggies I don't like that. However, I'm getting a cold, which means I'm also a little fussy So I heated up some soup to start today and I'll be trying to grab a piece of fruit for a snack.

Day 14! Oh and that means we're two weeks in =)
Old 10-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #68  
ready to stand

Sakai - Try to not let it get you down. You know that it's just from food, so it'll work itself out. (pun intended)

Lovely - Colds are no fun! I hope you get better quickly.

My weekly weigh-in was today. Since last Thursday, I've lost 4.6 pounds! I'm so happy!

It's almost week 2 already? Wow. Good luck to everyone this week!

UPDATE: Something came over me tonight. Something clicked. I was on the elliptical, looked at the time, and KNEW I could pass 15 minutes. In fact, I passed it by a lot. I did 30 whole minutes! I was dripping sweat during the last half, but I felt like I had so much energy. I talked to my sister, and she said that she's up for going to the gym 5 days a week now. After tonight, I know I can workout that often.

Last edited by MelodyLeigh; 10-07-2011 at 12:46 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #69  
Bingo

Sakai - hang in there!

lovely - feel better!

melody - WTG!!

I made it out on the bike yesterday - awesome!

385 exercise minutes in so far this month - and gym tonight!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #70  
Made of Starstuff

Hey all Jumping in quickly to be accountable.

Day 14 - Went well. I'm still not feeling great, but it's only slight, so for that I'm thankful. Went a couple Points over on food, but I still have plenty of Weeklies so I'm not off plan.

Day 15... and FRIDAY! Woo hoo!

Keep it going, all
Old 10-07-2011, 10:04 PM   #71  
Less is more.

Hi everyone!
Having a bit of a bad day. My weight is going way up which can only mean TOM is on the way. I'm trying not to let it get me down. I hate working so hard just to see the scale go up a pound everyday for the past few days. I was so close to getting out of the 230's but now I'm closer to the 240's. p

I'm going to keep off the scale for a bit until TOM goes away and things get normal again because I don't want to fall off plan. I'm drinking lots of water, otherwise I'm not sure what else i can do but stay positive.

MelodyLeigh - Whoo!! it's always great to break personal records. Feels great huh ^.^
Old 10-09-2011, 11:22 PM   #72  
Bingo

it's been a pretty good weekend -

60 min gym saturday
60 min walking today

no bike riding, but maybe tomorrow!
Old 10-10-2011, 08:28 AM   #73  
Made of Starstuff

Oh boy... this cold has been quite a ride. It's still lingering, but I need to stay accountable.

Sakai - I'm sorry you were having a bad day I know that TOM can play some nasty tricks on the scale. But, it WILL go away.

Dcapulet - Wow! Great exercising! I hope you get in a bike ride

Days 16 & 17 - On plan. Nothing super special. I got in movement. (No small feat when I'm feeling sick.) I stayed within my points. (easier to do since I can't taste anything).

I have to say a couple days have come along where I've thought to myself "Man... I could skip my exercise today." But then I considered having to say I went offplan and I immediately rejected it. I weighed them. Skipping the exercise being an immediate gratification... or getting in some movement and being able to be extra proud of myself on Day 90. ... Day 90 won out thankfully.

Have a great Day 18 everyone!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:38 PM   #74  
ready to stand

Hey, guys! I've been bogged down with studying for the last few days, so I haven't worked out as much as I would like.

However, my diet is 100% OP and I'm still dropping some weight during this busy time.

I hope this week goes well with all of you!
Old 10-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #75  
Less is more.

Weight dipped and then shot back up. I had a lot more sodium than normal yesterday so I'm not freaking out, just drowning myself with water tonight.
Worked out super hard yesterday. Almost started crying on the treadclimber.. @.@
not sure why, but was just suddenly hit with a wave of emotion.

Lovely - thanks ^.^ I know TOM will pass. I think the combo of moodiness and weight gain just really get me down.

Last edited by Sakai; 10-11-2011 at 01:37 AM.