Birthday Challenge..I need help!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Ok so I will be 38 on July 24th, exactly 5 weeks from today. I would love to be in onderland by then. I can do it! I would love to have a few buddies to join me on my birthday challenge. I am doing WW but am open to anyone who would like to come along for the ride. This time is different from all the other times I have tried to lose weight, I feel really motivated.

I have not been 199 since around 2000. Won't you join me??
  • What a wonderful birthday present to give to yourself. Count me in.

I would like to be 179 by your birthday.
  • I'll join you! I'm also doing WW (online), just started Friday. I would love to be down to 190 in 5 weeks.
  • Thanks guys I am soooo excited to have partners. Do you guys want to weigh once a week? Let's say we weigh every Sunday?

Current weight 210
    Goal weight 199

Good luck guys we can do it!!!
  • Sunday sounds good to me.

CW 189.4
    GW 179
  • The day before your birthday is my wedding and I'd love to be 155 by then! Count me in!

CW: 164.4
    GW: 155
  • I am in for a 5 week challenge! And i wish you all the luck on getting to your mini goal by your birthday! I would love to be down to 230 by your birthday! so that means 13 pounds in 5 weeks. Sundays sound great for weigh ins!

Current weight: 243
    Goal for July 24th: 230

=]]
  • Wow! how awesome is your goal?!? congratulations! Good for you!! I'd love to join in if I can, it'd be nice to be part of a support group! I have an event around the same time as your birthday ( comic-con!!!) I am currently at: 180 and would love to be 165 by the end of it at least.. So, that makes it about 3 pounds a week i have to loose. Here's to working hard and staying motivated!!
    Good luck to all and let's rock this joint!!! WOOT!!!

We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • I have a big audition on the 23rd and I'd love to be in onederland too! I really want it. Let's do this ladies!

Current: 216
    Goal: 199
  • Sunday is fine with me for weigh in.

SW: 203.4
    GW: 190
  • Hey everyone!! I hope the day is going good so far.

What diet plans are you all following?

Are you exercising?

How much water do you drink on a daily basis?

Good luck to all of us
  • Current weight/Goal Weight by 7/24

lilmomma 210/199
    envelope 189/179
    LiveLaughLove 203.4/190
    Ferumbras 164.4/155
    ClaireBear92 243/230
    beagonzalez 180/165
    broadwaydreamer 216/199

Lets get it guys!!!
  • Quote: What diet plans are you all following?

Are you exercising?

How much water do you drink on a daily basis?
    I'm doing my own thing with a low carb/low fat/high protein diet via calorie counting (which is also kept low). I try to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day (I'm doing 30 Day Shred and c25k, as well as various gym classes, though since I'll be beginning a long, cross-country move starting the 1st, how much exercise I get may well be drastically reduced). As for water, I drink at least 48 ounces a day, usually more.
  • I just started doing Weight Watchers this past Friday. I really haven't been exercising all that much lately, but my plan is to do Tae Bo 3 days per week and walk on the treadmill 2 days per week. As for water, it really varies for me. I tend to drink anywhere between 48-80 oz. I'll see this Friday how well my plan is working, as that will be exactly a week since I started my plan.
  • I'm in!

SW: 142.8
    GW: 135.0

I'm calorie-counting-ish, low-carb-ish, mostly just being sensible.

I run 2-3 times a week, do workouts from bodyrock.tv 2-3 times a week, and sometimes throw in other cardio (exercise DVDs or the elliptical). I want to start riding my bicycle to work 2 times a week also.

I think I need to work on drinking more water... now that I'm eating less I seem to need more of it but I don't particularly like water so I don't drink enough (or drink too much coffee).