Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 02:09 PM   #61  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

iheart: Well, Ummmmm, I don't think I'm really the surrogate SARGE, I just updated the tote board yesterday and today. Listen to Rainbow, when she says we don't take excuses and we don't take whining either, just lace up those combat boots and hump it soldier, <gotta love fresh meat> LOLOLOLOL !!!!

We have fun too, and it WILL happen.

Reso; you're quiet today, hmmmmmmm maybe missing SARGE Hope your weather is better today, here, around 80, humid and threatening thunderstorm skies . . . that's what happens when I finally get a holiday off . . . OH WELL

Peanut must be flying stealth today, ok so maybe it's the holiday.

I'm off to BBQ/picnic and figure I'll be getting wet soon, so maybe the festivities will be out of the garage . . .

I went Pants shopping and I now have enough pants for a whole week without washing, and a few that will fit in a month or two . . . SO HAPPY, I was getting tired of washing clothes twice a week, UGH!!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

JayTee- The walk across AMERICA has been a fun challenge.

ihearthoney- Welcome-- There is lots of Win around here, so get ready to melt some Butt-er.

MadamB-Thanks for the enthusiasm.

CourtneyDaisey- The RED team ROCKS!

tmil206- 1 pound is a great start. Keep it going.

mcsr11- It is a new week.

envelope- A nice list. I am terrible at planning dinner.

Cheshirecat- It is nice to get the exercise done early now it is warming up. Take care!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:09 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Sounds like everyone is off to a good start this week. Unfortunately, I'm feeling worse today than yesterday. I really hope this bug I have goes away quickly. This is my last week of work until I'm off for the summer (I'm a teacher), then I just have to focus on my summer classes. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by Friday so that I can start using my treadmill much more often. I will definitely be melting some butt-er this summer! Now to finish enjoying my day off, then 4 more days of work!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #64  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

IF SARGE CAN PUT IN 4.2 miles WHILE IN HANGOVER COMA SO CAN YOU!!! DO IT!!!!!

And have a pleasant day...
Old 05-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #65  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Sarge - didja sweat vodka?!?!!!?
Old 05-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #66  
Writer. Often pantsless.

MadamB - SO GLAD to hear you found some pants that fit!!! Although you know I am a huge pantsless advocate, sometimes, situations just call for pants. How are your zucchinis???!!!

L3 - I hope you feel better soon!!! Being sick is no fun for sure. And I love that you're already talking about melting BUTT-er!!! You fit right in.

Envelope - you can do it! I love watermelon at BBQs too...it's so tasty and refreshing, and feels indulgent because it's sweet, but it's not bad calorie-wise.

Ihearthoney - WELCOME!!! Happy you're here!!!

I'm so ready ready ready for boxing bootcamp to begin tomorrow!!! I just was reading through the description to Mapquest the address of the boxing gym and realized the class is 90 MINUTES LONG. Whoa....what have I gotten myself into!?
Old 05-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 178/172/155

Height: 6'0"

SIR YES SIR!@!#

Sorry..getting caught in the moment here. Thanks for the warm welcomes and I am glad to join the ranks!

Today I did my kickboxing class and sweated like a pig. Now I have to muzzle my husband who has a hankerin' for ice cream and is actually singing about sprinkles and fudge sauce...oy...
Old 05-30-2011, 10:14 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

Walked 5.33 miles today. Total = 27.91
1st Wine free day.

Last edited by celrae; 05-30-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #69  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeycactus View Post
Reso - Where are you, friend? Come out and say hi to me!

I'll be enjoying the last day Sistah is here with some SHOPPING. Gotta hit those holiday sales! I hope everyone has a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamButterfly View Post
Reso; you're quiet today, hmmmmmmm maybe missing SARGE Hope your weather is better today, here, around 80, humid and threatening thunderstorm skies . . . that's what happens when I finally get a holiday off . . . OH WELL
Sorry i'm so quiet these last few days, i'm not doing great mentally so i try to stay quiet at these times, seems to be a cross i must bear in this life, pretty much takes over my life when it hits.

Had a rather poor day, i walked 12 miles this evening, more to try and clear my mind than for the physical benefit. Still horrible out, rained all evening, can't stand this weather, i'm sure it contributes to my poor state of mind.

Thankyou for thinking of me.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #70  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Ihearthoney - he's SINGING about sprinkles and ice cream?! Whoa! Good luck with that!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:14 PM   #71  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Reso!!!!!! So happy to see you post. Sorry you're having a funky day, I hope the rest of your week goes okay.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:46 PM   #72  

Reso, I hope you get some sunshine soon. It is suppose to be cool here 50s and 60s this week and then up in the 70s next week. I am ready for hot hot hot summer.

Ihearthoney, next time your hubby wants ice cream take him for some frozen yogurt (I like frozen yogurt better anyhow) I get the plain vanilla, fat free with sprinkles. I great healthy summertime treat.

Week 2 day 1 of C25K completed
Old 05-31-2011, 12:06 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 255/192/125

Height: 5' 3"

Just got back from my vacation. Turns out my scale is the same as my parents' so that 0.5 lbs is the actual total for the week. Not bad, I guess, considering I was up 3 lbs before. At least I made it back to last week's weight (plus a little more). Time to focus on dropping some more this week.

Just did some catch-up reading from Boot Camp #5 so here's just a quick catch-up comment before I focus on the new week:
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement last week over the whole bipolar "I hate my scale...why doesn't my scale love me anymore" episode.
I know I can't let the scale get me down as long as I'm still doing my thing, but it's nice to let loose some whining once in a while, and I appreciate you all helping me get past it.

Okay, now I'm ready to go kick some butt-er this week.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:01 AM   #74  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Hi all. Been feeling kind of down still, partially because the scale still isn't, but other things too. Tried to do some things to cheer myself up today... got a haircut (shoulder-length now), went shopping and bought some great and unusual produce at Balducci's (including giant asparagus - the stalks are so large they would inspire zucchini jokes), ate light, and listened to some good music. After reading a thread on this site about workout music I came across a fantastic new-to-me band: The Airborne Toxic Event. It's so rare for it to happen, but I love it when I find new music that I really, really enjoy.

Resolute: I am thinking of you and hoping some sunshine comes into your life soon.

pokey: That 90 minute class would kick my @ss, lol. Good luck and have fun!

iheart and Live Laugh Love: Welcome

MadamB: I need for you to go pants shopping with me, I still only have 3 pairs that fit!

Sorry I'm not more chatty tonight. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

Last edited by chickadee32; 05-31-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:56 AM   #75  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

good morning everyone!! GOOD MORNiNG!!!!!

reso: hang in there...this too shall pass...sending u some funk-b-gon in a can....spray generously!!

madam...woohooo have a great week!!

more tens!!!
parked 10 spaces further away from store!! yeah!!
walked up 10 stairs and down 10 times!!
drank 10x10 ounces of water yesterday and then had to get up 3 times in the night...oi!!

chickadee....hair cuts always seem to lift moods!!! hang in there

sarge SiR!!.....me thinks the squad is misisng u!!! hope you're having fun!!! plink plink cha-ching!!!!!

ihearthoney....love your spunky attitude!!! welcome again!!

cheshire....loved the vegas baby vid!!

everyone have a great day!!!!
lets make sarge proud!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 05-31-2011 at 06:57 AM.
Closed Thread