Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #421  

S/C/G: 244.8/227/150

Height: 5'6

Sarge SiR.. Pleaaaase don't count the 1.5 as my final yet! I have all day tomorrow pretty much kid FREE, and I intend to use it melting some serious butt-er!!!

Everyone- thank you for the encouraging words! Its tough to go from 8.8 to 7.2 alllll the way down to 1.5 (SO FAR!)

This would normally be the point I would totally give up dieting and exercise and just be content with being a cow for a while- NOT this time.. I did Cardio Max and walked for 1.5miles after my last post, guzzled some water, then did some crunches! I don't just WANT to lose weight, I HAVE to! Oh, and I WILL!

Thanks again everyone :hugs:
Old 04-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #422  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Newbie here. Sarge honored me with an invite to join this very inspiring group. Man, you all a a bunch of LOSERS. Hope I can pull my weight.

I generally weigh in on Monday morning. I eye the scale each day but refuse to get on it except for Monday's. Just could not handle the up and downs of each day.

You runners - man, I am sooo jealous. Running is one thing I really, really want to try but . . I am too scared and embaressed. Sooo, I try to work out 3 - 4 times a week. In three weeks I have managed to increase the length of time on my eleptical from 8 minutes to 17 and plan to increase each day 1 min. I also do at least 20 minutes of weights. Have managed in increase the weight I can lift by 10lbs.
Today, I regrested for a Beginner's Luck Running Program. It is suppose to help you learn how to run and develop a running program to fit in with your goals. At the 7th week we run a 5k, I WILL run and finish this race. It does not start until June 8. SOOO my goal is to be under 200 lbs by then and in the beginning stages of my own running program.

Okay, too much info for one post. Thank you for allowing me to join this group!
My hope is to have lost 1.5 lbs when I weigh in on Monday and lose an additonal 1.5lbs next week.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #423  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

NEMOM-- WELCOME!!!! I'll add your pledge for next week and you can weigh in on Mondays if you wanna be REALLY DIFFICULT! (Kidding!)

ATTN' HUT, PLATOON...please welcome NEMOM! Hers was the post that got us all started on OMG pants sizes and then Pants on the Ground!

Also, did Sarge spy another newbie??? JojoYoyo??? Identify yourself and make a pledge for next week private!

Sizzles--No sweat! Sarge was just getting ready to rev up the old SUCCESS SIREN...you still gots plenty o'time before Sunday, but I shall erase your awesomeness thus far if it will make you feel better. But I stick to my guns. Be happy with a loss whatever it is!

Sorry Reso--the voting thus far indicates you must release the scale fairy immediately AND GET YOUR FLIRT ON! We're not buying that "all the good ones" are taken cr*p!

ASF--Warrior woman that you are confessed to your trainer about the wine?!?! Sarge prefers to keep his wine consumption to himself. Fortunately pinot only has about 100 cals a glass! Speaking of which...

To all the rest...Sarge has quite the weekend so won't be as chatty. Keep up the good work and I'll get around to tallying our totals on Sunday afternoon sometime. Good luck, and if the scale fairies don't make it to your home, it's RESO's fault!

Off to find that wine glass!

Sarge

Last edited by JayTee; 04-01-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #424  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASF View Post

Peanutt: As I scrolled down, didnt read what you had written and saw the first picture i was convinced that you were on the beach, till I saw the the pictures of your wellies!
Ha! I guess that does kind of look like it could be sand. Sadly, no beach around in this winter wonderland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojotheyoyo View Post
Love your boots!!! I want some!
Thank you! This is the first time I've had rubber boots since childhood. The first time I wore them I went splashing in puddles like a little kid and had the time of my life. Rubber boots are a good thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSDREAMER2007 View Post
Peanutt awesome pics! I love snow
You can have all this. I will give it to you...free of charge! Just take it away. Please?

Resolute - I'm with Sarge. Get your flirt on man!

Welcome NEMom!!

Last edited by peanutt; 04-01-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #425  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

NeMom: If you hang around here toooo long you will find your PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS FALLIN' DOWN . . . OH I AM SOOOOOO FUNNY TODAY . . . Seriously, we are only a LITTLE crazy and mostly harmless. i too am NOT a runner and am going to start C25K in a few weeks when it's just a bit warmer outside . . .

OK ladies and gent . . . I've changed my clothes so i am off to do ROUND 3 . . . I'll check in either when I'm done or after supper . . .

SARGE: JAYTEE,
IN CASE I FORGET . . . GOOD LUCK ON SUNDAY, I know you'll do GREAT!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #426  
just do it!

My wedding ring has been found!! That's no joke! Of course, it was found outside by the biggest prankster on site so I didn't believe it until he pulled it out of his pocket. But I have my wedding ring back! What a great day.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #427  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

PEANUT, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU . . . NOW CAN YOU SAY R-E-S-I-Z-E OR WRAP SOME YARN AROUND IT SO IT WON'T FALL OFF . . .
Old 04-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #428  
SARGE

OMG! PANTS ON THE GROUND HAPPY FEET DANCING FOR PEANUTT WEDDING RING DISCOVERY!!!!!

Last edited by JayTee; 04-01-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #429  
just do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamButterfly View Post
PEANUT, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU . . . NOW CAN YOU SAY R-E-S-I-Z-E OR WRAP SOME YARN AROUND IT SO IT WON'T FALL OFF . . .
I'm wearing it right now on my middle finger. I'm going to let DH wear this ring (since he's now shrunk out of his original band) and wear a silver band temporarily until we're both at goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
OMG! PANTS ON THE GROUND HAPPY FEET DANCING FOR YOUR WEDDING RING DISCOVERY!!!!!

pants on the ground happy feet dancing!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #430  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

I'm so happy for you Peanutt. I know how that would just eat away at me.

Dumb doctors office, made me sit there and wait for 45 min before i even saw anyone.

OK, OK I'll let the scale fairy loose, but i'm not happy about it. I'll probably get struck by lightening now.

Oh boy oh boy did someone mention having a glass of spirits. Gonna head out for another walk then maybe see if i can squeeze in 1 or 2 rye and gingers, before a little turkey.

Welcome newbies. Let's smite us some fat.

ASF: Nice to see you check in.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #431  
Winning!

S/C/G: 287.8/276.6/142

Height: 5'3.5"

peanutt - yay, I am so happy for you finding your ring Cute boots too!

Welcome NEMom! 17 minutes on the elliptical is great! I remember when I first started on it, it was really hard!.. not that it is easy now lol

dcapulet - rock climbing sounds fun! Indoor or outdoor? That's something I want to try one day.. not until I lose a lot tho hehe

Resolute - Did the doctor like what s/he saw? I mean is the wound healing well :P

Madam - Round 3? That's just too hard core!

DREAMER an hour a day everyday?! That's impressive!

Sarge - Good luck on your big run!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #432  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

OK, Round 3 completed . . . 30 min bike & 75 push-ups . . . and if yesterday and today don't make that H2O go away and make the scale move I think I'm gonna cry . . .

Resolute: Thank you for letting the scale fairies loose . . . and boy am I glad the pic of your turkey is on the previous page . . .

SizzlinG: Just keep up the work, it's a marathon, not a sprint . . . slow & steady wins the race

ASF: Next time you have a glass of wine don't tell your trainer until the END of your session . . . LOLOLOL (That's when I'd confess) I'm soooo bad

OK, off to soak in a nice hot bubble bath, soft music and some candles . . . sooooooooooooooo relaxing

GOOD NIGHT ALL, HOPING THE SCALE FAIRIES VISIT WITH EVERYONE BEFORE SUNDAY
Old 04-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #433  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

asf eh your trainer should know that a glass or two here and there is nothing. It can even be beneficial to your health!

Resolute SUCK IT UP! go flirt sheesh. I am almost osotive not al lthe good women your age are taken and hey who knows you can be a "playa" (ok, I know I should never do that again) and flirt with a younger chick

Sizzling YOU CAN NOT GIVE UP! I FORBID YOU! (chases sizzling down the road throwing foam balls MELT SOME BUTT- ER)

nemom great to have you with us!!!

sarge busy? BUSY? busier than all those weekends spent melting butt-er?!?!?!

peanut ILL TAKE IT! and YAY! on the wedding ring being found

madamb lol love it, you are funny don't let anyone convince you otherwise

Coco, yes I go every day for an hr. then I do bodyweight exercises mon/wed/fri like squats, situps, push us etc.

Soooo my choices for dinner were saghetti (which that many carbs meses with me a lot) with meatballs or lightly breaded fried chicken. I chose the fried chicken and acompanied it with strawberries and a salad. Not to bad I think My calories today are kind of high normally around 1500 im at 2000-2200 today. However everything I find says my weight loss calories should be at 2700 so we are all good (I have to adjust down because I have pcos). I kind of want more strawberries...I'm addicted as of late but there are worse things to be addicted to right? LOLOL (quietly hums pants on the floor to herself as she submits the post)
Old 04-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #434  
SARGE

Dreamer--Sarge will be busy melting butt-er or picking family up for the Big Butt-er 10K run on Sunday! Also, there is no "quietly humming" Pants on the Ground! It's a SING it loud and proud kind of song you just can't get out of your mind for about a week! Sorry! Lol. Have a good weekend...strawberries=yum!

Last edited by JayTee; 04-01-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #435  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

WHO HERE IS A WARRIOR???

HAS ANYONE EVER DONE WARRIOR DASH???
I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING THIS . . .
LOOKS LIKE SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN

Closed Thread