Old 01-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #61  
At it again

Purplefirefly, great job on sticking to plan under stressful circumstances!

mothermavis, you have the right attitude! I hope today is a better day for you!

W: 72 oz
E: 30 mins walk and 20 min floor
E: under calorie limit
D: work, work, work!

Have a great day everyone!
rmc9142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #62  
Goodbye Fat!

Okay made to the gym yesterday and did my 4 miles in 58 minutes that is a new record for me! I felt so great afterwards that I put up all the Christmas decorations. To get back on my schedule I did hit the gym again this morning for weights only though. It is a tough workout though. I am going to relax tonight with my family over an Italian dinner. Turkey meatballs with whole wheat pasta and a salad.

W: Already have drank 40 oz with my workout and have my big glass of tea at my desk!
E: Strength training 30 minutes - Done!
E: 7 fruits and veggies
D: Put up our Valentine decorations tonight!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #63  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Chickadees!

Purplefirefly: I so relate! Awesome self-care getting yourself off to bed BEFORE slipping off plan! Now, I must do the same!

mothermavis: Oh, don't you hate how emotions can mess up the best intentions! Breathe, breathe, breathe. This too shall pass.

I've got a busy day ahead. My DH has opted not to go to the gym today, so I will go by myself. I get very invested in him coming as he is very overweight. But, it is his journey and I need to focus in on my own journey, so I send him love and continue on with my plan.

My WEED went pretty well yesterday, except for the usual problem of eating off plan at the end of my night. AARGH!! What to do, what to do! I know! I will make some high protein muffins and save them for my last meal of the day. I enjoy those. They feel like a guilty snack, but they are right on plan.

Ooh, I feel a song coming on! A slight modification of Michael Buble's song:

It's a new dawn!
It's a new day!
It's a new life on WEED!
And I'm feeling good!

Let's do this!

W - 80 oz. a day (72 oz.)
E - Exercise 6 x week (20 min. Cardio/Bike)
E - Body For Life eating plan
Cereal/Blueberries- 9:45 AM
Bagel/Protein Shake - 12:15 PM
Protein Bar - 3:15 PM
Turkey Sandwich/Red Pepper - 6:30 PM
Chocolate Chips (5 handfuls!!)/Popcorn- 9:30 PM
Protein Bar - 11:00 PM

D - Make a meal plan for today. (DONE!) Now, follow the plan!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-06-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #64  

Height: 5'3"

Evening ladies!

Nix - yay for you, keep up the good work!

Clkk - good for you going to the gym without your DH. You're right, it's a decision he needs to make for himself unfortunately.

dollypie - that dinner sounds delicious!

Seems I need to check in more often, already 2 pages since I posted! Nothing exciting here, my 'weigh' day is tomorrow, still trying to get back to a normal diet since the holiday over indulgences. Hope everyone has a great night!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #65  
Ready! Set! GO!

S/C/G: 218.8/196.4/143

Height: 5'7"

Hi gals!

Been going, going, going all day today so I haven't had a chance to stop and say hello! Still trying to get the house finished for company tomorrow afternoon and I'm almost there. My WEED for today was pretty much the same as yesterday and I've done great. Now if I can just not eat anymore tonight, I'll be good. I weighed for my competition this morning and I am up a pound but then I started my period, so I'm not too worried!

Hope everyone has a great night and I'll post again tomorrow!!!
dandimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:25 AM   #66  
Girl On A Mission

S/C/G: 164/164/130

Height: 150 cm (4 ft 10 in)

I am a total newbie. I really like this challenge! I start school on valentines day! and would love to have some progress by then. I am Rebeka I am 18 years old and a freshmen in college. during the semester I gian weight. and I refuse to gain weight anymore. I want to be able to fight the freshmen 5 lb take on. I have a problem talking to people verbally on how i feel, yet when I write i apparently can tell ppl how i am feeling wiht out trying to. my main goal is by march 17th my b-day I want to be able to lose 10 inches, so i look better in photo graphs.
W- i want to drink everyday at least 3 bottles of water (atm i drink about one)
E- when I get my zumba which I ordered today I want to do that everyday! I also want to do various other exercises.
E- I am trying different way of dieting. i am doing a moderations of the fast 5, which from 12 to 5 I can eat and if i am hungry before or after i can eat celery
D- I want to be able to lose at least 15 pounds, or 8 to 10 inches on my waist.(by the end) I want to be able to talk to my mom and my dad and my sister more easily
Blinded Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:26 AM   #67  
Calorie Counter

Purple~ You did great!

Dolly~great job on your 4 miles and making a new record.

Clykk~My DH needs to lose some too. His idea of a diet is crazy, but it works for him. He hasn't been able to get to the gym in so long though.

Em~I hope you have a good weigh day.

Dandi~I'm up a little today too, I think I ate too much sodium yesterday. Plus it is about time for my midcyle gain.

Grace Your diet sounds interesting. Just don't let it become a binge experience and don't go below 1200 cals just for health reasons.

Today the scale is up, but stress from yesterday and mid cycle crud is here. I'm not too thrilled, but I have been "dieting" long enough not to let it break my stride.

The gym was CRAZY last night. I was lucky to get an elliptical for 30 minutes, but I couldn't do a cool down because my time was up.

Tonight I am hoping to get into the gym, but it will only be for a quick 20 minute burst. I hope I can get a treadmill, but I will take anything. Then Tommy has swim lessons.

W 64 oz
E 20-25 minutes
E 1500 cals no starches
D Don't let the people at work bother me.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:53 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all!! Not much times for personals. Hope everyone is well.

W 100
E 10k steps (got over 11k yesterday!) crunches
E OP
D Try to love me!

Oh yeah, I've decided to stick with the plan, work my butt off and not weigh til Martin Luther King Day.

Last edited by mothermavis; 01-06-2011 at 05:54 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:24 AM   #69  
Goodbye Fat!

Jeni - I know the gym has been crazy with the New Year's I will start to die down in a few weeks so that will be good.

Our gym is expanding and should start classes in March so I am getting excited about that! Has anyone tried spinning before? I thought I might give it a try. My dinner was great last night all for around 500 calories too. Tonight is leftover so that should be easy all I have to do is steam the cauliflower.

4 miles after work! I really want to beat my record from Monday.

Everyone have a great day!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #70  

Height: 5'3"

PrePregWeight: 164.0
1st trimester (5-13 weeks): 165.4 (+ 1.4)
14 weeks: 167.0
15 weeks: 169.0
16 weeks: 169.4

Not too bad, trying to keep it under 170 for the next few weeks. Christmas week gave me a nice 2 pound gain! I'll check in tonight for personals - have a great day ladies!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #71  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

A shout out to everybody!

Didn't even want to post today. NOT GOOD! So, I will congratulate myself for this post. Now, will I follow it tonight? There's the million dollar question?

W - 80 oz. a day (24 oz.)
E - Exercise 6 x week (Lower Body Weights)
E - Body For Life eating plan
Cereal/Blueberries- 9:30 AM
Banana Protein Muffins- 12:00 PM
Cottage Cheese/Crackers/Cucumber- 2:30 PM
Turkey Sandwich/Red Pepper - 6:00 PM
Banana Protein Muffins - 9:00 PM

D - Make a meal plan for today. (DONE!) Now, follow the plan!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-06-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:19 PM   #72  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

hey everyone.. Im really proud to say i got in 2miles of walking. Slow and steady and ill be able to do more next time. hope you all got your exercise in today...if not there is always 2mo.

w 64oz
e 2miles..done
e 1200 calz sb phase 1
d read n watch greys anatomy....
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 165/145/130

Height: 5'5

Hi guys - Sounds like everyone has had an engaging week!

Water: So I thought the water bottle on my desk was a liter. Turns out it is 600ml. I really need to drink 3 of those during the day, not just one.

Eating: I have found myself eating way to little this week. Two weeks ago I stopped taking an elective medication. One of the side effects of this drug was an increased appetite. That is not why I stopped it, as during the two years I took it I learned how to recognize true hunger. The problem is now my appetite is much less. My normal strategy of "eat when you are hungry" is not working, because now I can go hours and hours without food. I just need to learn how to work with my current physiologic state.
Exercise: I have been doing some great walking, and two days ago I spent an hour hacking up the Christmas tree with a hand saw. That totally counts
D: Had some quality time stretching and laughing with my wife a couple nights ago. Doing yoga with someone who is 34 weeks pregnant is so enduring.

Enjoy the duration of your week!
Vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #74  
Calorie Counter

MM~Hi!!! Work Hard!!!! I'm journalling my weight along with the food I am eating just to see how certain things affect me.

Dolly~I did spinning once. the classes at my gym get pretty full. Its an awsome workout, but it took me 60 minutes walking on the tread to loosen my legs up afterwards! It takes a while to get used to the moves, but once you do you will love it!

Em~I think your weight is great!

Clykk~I hope you had a good day!

Tiara~Great job on the 2 miles! The first time I ran in a while I thought I was going to die. I was so disappointed with myself for losing stamina, but I was glad to get back on the tread!

Vienna~I eat a little bit every couple of hours. You can get some good protein in cheese, or a yogurt. It doesnt have to be a lot, but make sure you are getting enough. That hour hacking up the tree definately counts. WOW!

Today was good for me. I got in a 22 minute interval run. Then DH suprised us by coming home an hour early to see tommy swim. He hasn't seen him swim in 3 months! Food was great. We had subway tonight because I didn't have anything made up. I had a salad and soup. MMMM. It ended up being about 600 cals, but I still fell well within my range. I didn't get one of my breaks today so that took out 200 cals.

Tomorrow starts my weekend OFF!!!!! I am so ready.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:24 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Supposed to get another foot of snow this weekend, so tomorrow is a snowshoeing day!!

W 100
E today will be 10k steps, just did my crunches
E OP
D Finally Friday, planned to work in the RE office tomorrow too, but thinking will take a snow day and the above snowshoeing trek...
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote