Old 11-03-2010, 11:00 PM   #61  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Today has been rough, and I've had to fight hard not to give into emotional eating, but I'm still OP. Today was a rest day from exercise but I did do a little yoga.

MsP - Good for you! Keep it up!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:43 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 155/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

TheBunneh, Congrats on making it through the day... and extra exercise! I hope tomorrow goes better for you.
tttellier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:40 AM   #63  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey Chicklets, I'm pooped and can't wait to get in bed, but wanted to check in, and say good work to everyone sticking to plan and dropping the weight quickly.

I was hungry all day, and I didn't count any cals--it was sooo busy because we're short-staffed at work and there are so many stupid veggies to weigh and count, there just was no break. I'm sure I'm over my cals, but salads were involved with both meals, so I'm not feeling that guilty, and I was on my feet all day.

One of my worrisome dinner/dance parties this weekend is merging into the other one, so that's a relief--only one night of debauchery. Yes MSP and LE, my birthday is on Sunday--don't know the plan for the actual day. It usually includes breakfast in bed, which will have to take place after my exercise!

No change in my weight this morning, still 151, and I'm crossing my fingers that I didn't screw up too badly today. We'll see what tomorrow brings! Oh...tomorrow is a beer dinner I'm going to. I'll mostly stay away from the beer, but the food will be divine. I'll go easy and make DH eat some of it.
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #64  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time

My headache is finally gone and I feel like myself again!

Yesterday was OP and my weight is up 1lb this morning. I suppose that means I'm stabilizing and ready to lose some real weight and not just excess water from recent binging.

I'm planning an OP day with a long walk.

Hope your day is a good one!
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:06 AM   #65  
ISO my perfect body

good morning ladies!
I was oh so naughty yesterday, but I will put that down as Pms cravings/birthday celebrations and get back on track! It is raining here today, so I guess it is the nordic track for me today!

Hope you all have great days!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #66  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

No formal exercise yet, but today has been good so far. My breakfast was questionable, as it always is on Thursdays, but it's OP since it is my normal and planned Thursday breakfast. It just always means lunch is lighter to even it out.
Well...I finally remembered to weigh in today! 145.4 was the magical number. I'm down just over 3 pounds which is fantastic. I'm glad to see the early progress and know I've made changes that are working. I still feel no motivation for exercise which is phenominal considering what I'd been doing up until last month. I enjoy it at the time, but getting started is tough at times. Seems like I'm busier now and don't want to give up my little bit of leisure time to do formal exercise. I'm thankfully a pretty active person in general, so it's not like I'm lounging on the couch all day or sitting at a desk. I'll just keep doing the baby steps and remind myself I want to look toned, not just thin.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #67  
Back at it...again!

November Goal List
Please let me know if any info is incorrect
Also let me know when you reach a goal, so we can turn you Red

Ms Perception: Log food daily, Reach 141 lbs, Read a diet/nutrition book
cherbear: Reach 145 lbs, No pop, Track food daily
Jeni: Reach 173 lbs
JLNichols07: No Cokes, Reach 170 lbs
Wildflower: Reach 136 lbs, Stay at 1500 cals/day
VickieLou: Lose 10 lbs, Finish reading The Beck Diet
penmage: Cut out diet sodas, Lose 6.5 lbs, No snacking after 8 p.m.
anna78: Lose 5 lbs, Log calories
Kismet89: Lose 12.5 lbs, Log calories daily, Remember water
luckymommy: Lose 10 lbs
susiemartin: Lose 12.6 lbs, Weigh daily and post weight
My Michelle: Reach 150 lbs
starbrite: Lose 10 lbs
Lewisempire: Reach 200 lbs, Cut out diet colas
shoeless: Lose 10 lbs, Drink 2L water daily
I am worth it: Eat more vegetables and less sugar, Get back to 137 lbs
RockinAsh: One cheat day/week, Lose 10 lbs
TheBunneh: Reach 175 lbs by 11/21 and maintain
zoochick777: Lose 7 lbs, Avg 1500 cals/day
eclipse: Reach 177 lbs
niitebug: Log food intake, Lose 7 lbs
urockmom: Lose 7 lbs, Check in daily
tigga: Lose 5 lbs
MysticBliss: Lose 8 lbs, Log food and water intake
energie: Lose 8 lbs
toastedsmoke: Lose 10 lbs, Start taking vitamin supplements diligently
LouisaH: Reach 145 lbs
emthompson: Lose at least 8 lbs
Imtrying2: No fast food
tttellier: Lose 8 lbs, Keep daily food journal
gypsychic: Lose 10 lbs, Eat adequate proteins/build lean muscle
AbstractSilver: Get out of the 190's, No soda/energy drinks, No candy, No fast food
Goforit24: Reach 125 lbs
ruth135: Lose 7 lbs
Hopeful8: Reach 144 lbs, No diet soda

Last edited by Ms Perception; 11-04-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #68  

Hi Ladies,
Yesterday was OP and I was down a bit this morning, back down in the 160s so that is good. So far eating today has been good.
Hopefully I'll be going on my walk/jog with DH in a few minutes when he gets home. It's so much easier and funner when he exercises with me :-)
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:58 AM   #69  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Checking in before bed. The food at the beer dinner tonight was phenomenal--6 courses with four separate and unique little courses in each (a grains course, with quinoa, barley, faro and bulgar, a seafood course with scallop, conch, oyster and clam, a veggie course with squash, sunchoke, cauliflower and greens, a potato course, a meat course and a dessert course--I won't torture you with all the details). OMG, it was amazing. Thankfully I got in a good workout this morning and was busy busy busy at work.

The scales read 150 even today--down a pound from yesterday. Let's hope I didn't screw up too badly tonight. I think I'll be saying that a lot the next few days...

Happy Friday everyone! I have a birthday lunch with friends tomorrow, then the birthday dinner dance party (I'm cooking Moroccan, yum!). I'll try to check in tomorrow night, but it's not likely.
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:47 AM   #70  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Yesterday was OP. I'm planning for another OP day today.

Hope your day is a good one!
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 252.4/248.4/195

Checking in for the first time in a couple days. I'm up 2 lbs in ONE day!! Yikes. Its pretty frustrating since I had a really good eating day yesterday. Maybe I need even more water and to watch my salt intake? Ugh.

Last edited by MysticBliss; 11-05-2010 at 09:34 AM.
MysticBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #72  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

OP yesterday, and had a great workout. I was 176.2 this morning, so close to 175! Maybe I can even get 174 before I leave for my brother's.

MysticBliss - I hate when weight fluctuates like that! But there's no way you actually gained three pounds of fat over night. Like you said upping your water and watching salt is probably a good idea, but just don't pay too much attention to sudden gains if you know you've been on plan. So many things can affect weight temporarily.

Good job to all of you OP. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #73  
ISO my perfect body

G-morning girls, Happy Friday to all those with the weekend off!
I am workingthe weekend, so I will pray for peace! LOL
I was on plan yesterday, and have a good start today.
Louisa-MMMM-mmm it sounds like Top Chef at your house! I am wishing i was there! Happy Birthday to you! I am wishing some your way to be moderate in your choices! Birthdays are special!

Mysticbliss- there are lots of reasons for overnight gains, none of them are actually fat. You could be eating too much salt, you may have exercised and you muscles are holding on to some fluid to rebuild, or could be TOM knocking on your door. Stay on plan and you will see a spectacular WOOSH, I am sure of it!

Thebunneh-WTG, I am hoping for your 174! that would be AWESOME!!!!!!

Ruth13-You are a lucky girl to have a hubby that will exercise with you! I have a hit/miss exercising hubby. I usually have to disquise exercise with FUN activities like hiking, jet-skiing, or motorcycle riding. Hope you had a great workout!

SusieMartin-you go Girl!!!!!
MsP- Love it when the scale cooperates! LOL, we must just keep on keeping on!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #74  
Back at it...again!

Saw a whopping .2 lb drop...but it's a drop nonetheless! Anyway, another OP day...no binging or crazy eating. That's 4+ days now. I'm gonna make it the full week. I can do this.
Keep up the good work, ladies! I gotta go get stuff done. Make good choices this weekend!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #75  

Was POP yesterday but no change on the scale, stupid TOM.
I've done well so far today.

Lewisempire: DH is great but not always on the exercise kick, lol. He has been hit and miss a lot too.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote