Old 01-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #16  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

I report my progress on the previous day's WEED mainly because knowing I will report it helps me stick to it.

So here goes.

Yesterday's WEED was successful. I managed to get all my water in despite the fact that I left most of it for the evening. And even though I ended up overexposing my lower half to the cold (I have since invested in some better outdoor gear) I did get 2 miles of walking in with the "polar bear" (he loves this weather).

It is good to see most of us back. We can do this so we can all indulge in a little something new to wear for Valentine's Day.

Today's WEED-

W - 64 oz.
E - walk another 2 miles outside
E - 1200-1300 calories
D - groom the dog

Everyone have a good WEED day today!
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #17  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Emily, I'm glad you said something about an organizer. I bought one a few months ago for 2010 and completely forgot I had it.

Well I got my exercise in today. I little later than I wanted but I didn't get out of bed until 10. I had trouble falling asleep last night and was extremely tired this morning. I did the Cardioke DVD and burned 500 calories. Since I slept late I didn't get to eat breakfast. I had 2 servings of white beans and rice for lunch.

WEED for today:

W - 80 oz
E - Cardioke..and maybe a quick cardio workout after The Biggest Loser
E - 1200-1400 calories
D - Start making a habit of planning things ahead of time
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #18  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Nixxie- good for you dumping those cigs.
Jeni- I am waiting for the post TOM loss to see where I stnd before deciding about the gym. Don't wanna spend the $$ if I don't have to.
Popcorn-Good for you getting outside. If it's below 50, my butt doesn't go out unless neccessary.

TOM weight is leaving. I am hoping to see 176, 175 would be awesome. I'm giving it about another week to see where I land. If I need to....I'll look into that gym thing.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #19  
Calorie Counter

Mindy~I completely understand about the $$

Really quick, I did get in a second workout today, I ended up with 35 min on elliptical (3.4 miles) and 10 on the row machine. Then I did about 10 more on weights.

Food is going ok. Not exactly on plan, but not bad either.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #20  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Arrow

hi ladies! u might not remember me but i was here towards the end of 09.... i forgot what the name of the challenge was though. sometime around halloween. anyways, i kinda flaked out the last week of the challenge. i was doing awesome until i got a job and i'm just now recovering and getting into a groove and some energy and desire back. so.... i'm back up to 180 so i've gained about 8-9 lbs. since October. I've been eating whatever, whenever and in large quantities lol! i've gained back a lot of inches too.. not sure how many cuz i dont measure. so, i'm ready to get back into a new challenge.

i am 26. i am a medical assistant. i work typical 8-5 hours. i have an almost 2 1/2 yr. old daughter. i have been with my bf for 4 yrs now. for exercise i walk. i have a treadmill in my garage. and i also dop crunches and push ups. i am wanting to get a bike so i can go riding on the weekends or something. i know i need to vary my workouts. i was on weight watchers but after a while i started to have a really huge appetite and the points were just not enough for me. so now i'm cutting back (almost out) junk food/fast food and generally unhealthy foods and trying to eat more "good" foods. i guess i've rambled enough for one night lol....i'll be back tomorrow

my WEED for the week
w: 4 water bottles a day
e: 20-30 min. on treadmill; push-ups and crunches every other day
e: more veggies and fruit; no fast food/junk/candy (i have a major sweet tooth)
d: stick to it.... think positive thoughts

starting weight: 180
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Week 1: 263.2

To our newbies: my name is Shari, I'm 23, and I live in Texas. I'm also the resident baby and lurker. My goal for this challenge is to lose 9 lbs. Starting small!

Latest news: I finally got food stamps! So I actually have food in my house! For the first time in months, I have things that match, ex. milk and cereal, pb and jelly and bread, veggies and meat....you get the picture.

I am also thisclose to getting a job! I got up at the a$$crack of dawn this morning, took three buses, went through the whole process: application, testing, interview (IN UNCOMFORTABLE HEELS!!!), got to the final stages: job offer and paperwork, and realized that I didn't have my SS card! SOOOO, I have to get up again today and make the journey...again. They assured me that I won't have to do all that again though.

I also have to go up to the school this week to turn in my financial aid forms. If I can get some, I can start school in March!

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:42 AM   #22  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

hey everybody..

welcome to all you new ladies .
jasonslea.. sorry but i think im the youngest being 21 and all..lol just joke. welcome...

okay today i was really good.. yea i got in my 2hrs of exercise and burned 1200 calz which is perfect because thats exactly how much i ate today..I also watched the biggest loser and was motivated to get the weight off... i was sad that one of the broen team went home...
weed for 2mo
w 64++
e 2hrs of wii
e 1200 cals
d organize my library...lol this will take a while
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:19 AM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Sorry Tiara! I was thinking of the original group of girls.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:40 AM   #24  
Calorie Counter

somethings wrong with my computer, lost my first post. I will try again soon.

HMMM, I have no idea what is going on. I think I may have some nasty virus. great.

Onestar, Ofcourse I remember you, how are you? Do you have that same job?

Shari! Its good to see you.

WEED was great yesterday, Calories ended up at about 1500. That is good for a day off.

W 64 oz
E extra laps
E 1200 cals
D have a good day

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-06-2010 at 05:43 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:53 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all! Time for the morning fly by! Nice to see old friends and new. Shari, good luck with the job!!

W 100, did ok with this yesterday
E Turbojam this morning
E OP
D Stick with it!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #26  

Hey Ladies!

It's my 30th birthday today so I took a 1/2 day off work - although it is a bit depressing I don't really feel any different. However I refuse to go another year with this baby weight hanging on me! Having some planned indulgences today like a latte and sushi for dinner - not unhealthy but still the calories add up quick.

W - 64+
E - it's my birthday, nothing!
E - eat planned foods
D - relax, take some time for me today and focus on my goals
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #27  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday Emily!

Hey everyone. Well I don't think I'm gonna be doing much exercise today. I woke up with and EXTREMELY sore back. Just sitting and standing hurts. Well so far the new year is going GREAT. I just got a job offer this morning. One of the people I used as a reference for the job I applied for at my local zoo called me this morning (she is best friends with the guy hiring for the position I applied for). She said that as of right now they want someone who has more experience working with Hoofstock animals and is looking for someone from out-of-state at the moment. But she just got the green light to hire a temporary full-time keeper at her facility and she said if the other guy doesn't want to hire me she definitely is! She's calling him today to tell him that right now is his last chance to hire me, because if he doesn't she's processing my paperwork and hiring me today lol. So keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out and I will definitely be getting one of these Keeper jobs!
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:46 PM   #28  
Portion Control

I am getting a late start here. Yesterday's WEED went well. Although I got to bed a lot later then I wanted.

Zoochick - that is great news.

Emily - Happy Birthday! 30 is just an age. Look at all the blessing in your life and think about the people you know who are 30 and don't have that. Enjoy yourself today and don't obsess about the calories too much.

Jeni - good job on yesterday's WEED!

Today's WEED -

W- 64 oz.
E - 15 minutes of exercise (this is a bad day for me schedule wise)
E - 1200-1500 calories
D - spend some couch potato time with hubby
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:39 PM   #29  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

AAHH!! So many people here, I can't keep up with personals. Sorry!!!

I have just about lost the TOM gain, 178 this morning. I am REALLY, hoping to get lower this month. I am tired of maintaining. We are starting a new BL contest at work. Maybe it will be enough to spur me into action. Still trying to figure out how many calories to eat a day. One formula says 1240, one says 1814. How does 1500 sound?

Well I'm trying my hardest, that's for sure.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #30  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

I start Monday.

Happy Birthday Emily!

Good Luck Zoo!