Old 01-09-2010, 04:11 AM   #46  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Happy Birthday and Congratulations Zoochick!

So my WI was Thursday and I gained like 5 lbs. No sleep, no vitamins, no water, and crap food will do that. I'm SO happy I got this job, for other reason besides the obvious money part. Not only will I be forced to regulate my sleep habits, my eating will have to be in check too. I mean, if I'm asleep, I can't be eating right? I need to find something to help me on the nights I can't sleep. And I've already decided to ban myself from the vending machines at work. All snacks/food will be brought from home! Along with my water bottle.

I woke up yesterday with a massive headache and I just knew it was from lack of water and nutrients. So I put a full glass of water in the fridge along with a gallon of water. That way, everytime I open the fridge, I see a glass of water waiting for me.

This weekend is grocery shopping and hopefully movie night with Susie.

I found out that my friend Cat not only got the job too but she's also in my training class! It'll be nice to have someone to help pass the time with.

I got a invite to tour the local Y and I went today. Have I told you guys how much I hate Bally's? Cause I do. Alot. So I went and it was really nice there! And so relaxing. The only downside: no steam room. But they have a rock climbing wall! I've never been rock climbing before. And the staff is SUPER nice! I'm going to join as soon as I get my first paycheck. I get 20% off with their scholarship and I might get more off when I start school. Oooooo, they have ZUMBA! I'm so psyched!

hmmm, I guess that's it for today.

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #47  

Height: 5'3"

Hey Ladies -

Gotta make this quick, my kitchen exploded in the past day or so and needs to be tamed. Since I ordered the GoWear Fit I'm going to switch over to counting calories to get a more accurate reflection of my overall day.

W - 64+
E - a lot of very brisk housework
E - 1200-1350 cals
D - cut Connor's hair, he looks like a pixie/ragamuffin/elf these days!

Have a great weekend!

Last edited by emiloots; 01-09-2010 at 08:57 AM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #48  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi Shari. I love the Y we go to. We have Zumba too, but the class times don
t work for me. I do take cardio sculpt and I love it.

Emily, I hate it when my kitchen explodes. I hope you like your gowear ft!

I am getting ready to head over to the gym for a nice workout. Then I am going to go get some Nike + shoes. I got the nike + system for my birthday so all I need is the shoes. I am pretty excited by it.

W 80 oz
E 45 cardio 15 weights
E 1400 calories
DGet my shoes, i need them. My feet hurt when I run. my shoes are old.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Default I'm IN!

Jeni,
Thanks for starting this thread. Love the idea of a goal by Valentine's Day and the WEED Concept. I'm 5'9, 180 lbs. today. I've lost 2 lbs. this week - feeling good about that - and would be escatic if I could loose 8-10 lbs. by Valentine's Day. For Day:

w 40 (I'll work up to 64 - I'll really bad about drinking water - probably only about 16 oz. of plain water a day on average now)
e elliptical 30 minutes
e 1200cals
d make a dent in house, fix nice dinner for family

Jeanette
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:25 PM   #50  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I am working on getting 1400-1500 calories a day. Didn't work out yesterday. First time I missed since Christmas. Back at it today. I'm either doing Jillian's kickboxing or some p90X. I was 178.2 today.....again. i just can't seem to get past that 177 mark. Driving me insane.

To those of you with a gym membership.....congrats. I am about to look into that since what I'm doing at home does not seem to be working anymore. The only bad thing is, I now have 4 ladies at work that want to workout with me at school. I can't exactly let them down.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:34 AM   #51  
Calorie Counter

Jeanette! This is a great group ladies. I cant wait to get to know you better.

Mindy~I know how you feel not wanting to let the other ladies down. You'll make the right decision for you.

Yesterday was pretty good. I got my shoes, yay, and I stayed right on until after dinner. I had a couple glasses of wine and some popcorn. It could have been worse.

W 80 oz
E If the kids are being good 35 cardio 15 weights. (I'm babysitting today, so if the kids aren't behaving I wont leave them with DH)
E 1400 cals
D housework, make it to the gym.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

w-64 oz
e-2 mile watp and no more trouble zones
e-1200 calories
d-work a few hours at church

i've done pretty good this week until last night. we were invited to a friends house last night for dinner and i ate WAY too much. ribs, mac and cheese, mashed potatos, green beans, salad and cookies! geez i hate when i do that!! i was doing so well all week, and then totally blew it last night. i could have cut back a lot. oh well, today is a new day and i'll climb right back on the wagon. already had my bran flakes for breakfast w/ 2 cups of coffee......
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Default V-Day Challenge Day 2

Hello Ladies! I did pretty well with my first day of the challenge yesterday. I was really happy because I only had a small piece of lasagna and a big salad for dinner rather than the 2 big pieces I typically have and I only had a corner of one chocolate chip cookie (to make sure they were edible). I tried to bribe my 11 year old son to make the cookies because I did not think I'd have the willpower to resist eating the dough but he was not in the mood so I did it. Normally when I make choc chip cookies "for the kids," I eat probably 6 or 8 between the dough and what I dip in milk from the first batch. So, all in all, a great first day of the challenge!

JC - thanks for the cool welcome!
MTiger - Great job with the exercise! Hope I can get there.
Emily - I also have a Connor James - he's older than your Connor James (7-1/2) and has an identical twin. What is GoWear Fit?
Kris - I still consider myself a newlywed although I've been married 2-1/2 years. Between us, we have 6 children (7,7,10,11,16,19) that rotate in and out with regularity.
All - good luck with those WEEDs!

For today:
W: 48 oz.
E: 30 minutes elliptical
E: 1200-1400
D: put away rest of Christmas decorations, pry kids away from computer/X-box to do something non-electronic
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #54  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

welcome....Jeanette.. lol i decided to test myself yesterday with making cupcakes. Long story short i passed with a b because i only ate 2 instead of 24..lol i was testing my will power I need to make it stronger so i wont give in to temptation come valentines season or aka my bday...

w 64 oz
e 2 hourz on the wii ( jogging/walking)
e 1200 cals
d attack my room.. lol yes its bad...
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #55  

Height: 5'3"

Welcome Jeanette! The GoWear Fit is similar to what the folks on Biggest Loser wear (BodyBugg) - you wear it on your arm and it keeps track of activity level, calories burned, sleep, steps taken etc.. it syncs up with your computer and displays everything in pretty charts and graphs. Hopefully it will be a good motivator.

Did OK today, only had humus and pita, a latte and chicken ceasar salad - not a lot but I'm sure the salad was at least 750 cals so not too worried that I didn't get enough in

Take care and have a great week ladies!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:33 PM   #56  
Calorie Counter

Hi gals. Today has been a tough day for me. My Nearly Blind kitty has a serious injury and we will have to have him put down I think. We can't get him into the vet until tomorrow. We are keeping him out of sight from the kids. I don't know if its my neighbors or bad luck, but this will be our 3rd kitty lost in 3 years.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:25 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, sorry about kitty, that sucks.

I did semi ok for the weekend, am moving everything in the right direction anyway.

W 100
E OP
E Just finished turbo jam and finished week 7 of C25K last night.
D Carry on, one day at a time.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #58  
Calorie Counter

Alrighty ladies to get to this weeks post, follow the link!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3087873