Old 12-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Healthy Through The Holidays~Christmas WEEK!

Week 8 is Here, the toughest of all weeks. Last minutes shopping with the sisters, goodie plates, everything chocolate days. Not to mention I am starting this week already feeling flabby because of my lack of workouts. The good news is I am going to get in a great workout tomorrow. The kids are back to normal and I really really need it.

Week 1: 144
Week 2: 141
Week 3: 143
Week 4: 140

Week 5: 143 Ewww
Week 6: 139
Week 7: 142
Week 8: 141

I hope to see all of my friends on here helping keep themselves on track (PLUS I NEED YOU ALL!)

Last edited by jcatron243; 12-21-2009 at 05:27 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #2  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 1- 181
Week 2- 177.8
Week 3- 178
Week 4- 178.8
Week 5- 181.2 See that crap???
Week 6- 181.4 Not bad considering I was 183.6 a few days ago.
Week 7- 179.2 Back down there again. Must go lower.
Week 8- 177.8 Come on. Just a little lower please!!!

177 is my lowest. I would dearly love to see 176 before big old bad TOm gain. I've got about a week. AND it is Christmas week. Bad combination. I am going to give my all.

A friend on another thread suggested I eat 1800/day. That seems insane. I think I will stick to my 1300-1400/day but do 2 days at 1600. See what that does. Maybe the high cal days will jumpstart my metabolism a bit.

Jeni- Good luck with the chocolate day. That would be a toughie.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #3  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Week 1 ~ 198.8
Week 2 ~ 197.4
Week 3 ~ 197.6
Week 4 ~ 196.4
Week 5 ~ ?
Week 6 ~ ?
Week 7 ~ What friggin week are we in?
Week 8 ~ 197

Ahhhh, I cannot tell you girls what a relief it is to be back on the thread. I swear I have lost all track of time.

Mtiggie and Jen Missed ya girls, AND Grazie, Mavie, Tiara, emiloots, Nchellie, Shari, and... my brains tuckered.

So.. I think I told ya I won the free boot camp... and we have done 3 weeks of the free one, have 2 weeks "off" for the holidays, and will be back to it for January 4th. I have been less than committed this time, and need to get back on track so I can hit the ground running the 4th. Came to work with everything packed for a stellar food day, and have already fallen, no jumped, off the wagon. Will try to correct by lunch time.

Mtig - I am TOMing along with ya. Hold steady girl, have you tried to eat your starch carbs at lunch or before? Hit the fiberous carbs only for PM snack and dinner. It really seems to work for me.

Jen - Last minute shopping will be occurring this evening here too. I love Christmas but hate not being prepared. It really changes my mood when the coordinating of everything is ignored until last minute and then gets put on my plate. Next year, I'm going on vacation at Christmas.

K ladies ~ did I mention how good it feels to be back! I'll check in later. Be good!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #4  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

good morning ladies im at a new low today 239.8.Im excited i really need to keep my weight in the 230'z because i absolutly hate seeing 240 on my scale..
im so in on the no chocolate till xmas eve.. I have another challenge if anyone wants to join... its no alcohol untill new years eve? so many temptations i like what nixmom said we really do need to lock virtual arms and charge in to the new year right...

welcome back nixmom... missed ya
w 64++ no alcohol
e 1 hour wii fit
e 1200kals... friends xmas party...
d be good at xmas party... i think ill eat shrimp.. thats always calorie smart

have a great day ladies
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:32 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

Hi girls.

Everything choclate day. ACKKKKKK! OMG I have not eaten that horribly in so long. I tried Grazer. But the smell of well chocolate peaked and I ate it. Alot of it. My blood sugar was so out of control by 9am but I kept eating. I did get in some good protein too, but I am so sick. I cant wait until m workout tomorrow.

I am moving on. Dinner will be healthy. I will do well tomorrow.

Kris, good to see you.

Mindy and Tiara Great losses!

I will post more tomorrow.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:16 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

Good morning ladies. I slept off the sugar high yesterday. OMG it was really bad. But I am back to normal and ready for my workout.

Ladies this is christmas week so my plan to maintain starting today: (doesn't include chocolate days )

Tuesday: 60 minute workout, 1400 cals
Wednesday: workday, 1200 cals
Thursday: 60 minute workout 1200 cals (maybe more if I have a gift exchange)
Friday: no workout christmas day
Saturday: Workout HARD 60 minutes
Sunday: Swim with the family. If the weather is nice, I will run 2 miles in the morning.

Its not much different than my regular workout schedule is it? Hmm Maybe I will add an extra workout on Thursday, maybe today also.

Editing: Got in my workout. 45 minutes of cardio 20minutes of weights. I think I may have gotten in my best 5k!! 29:34 I ran a total of 3.6 miles in 35 minutes. I feel so much better. I may go back for an elliptical workout tonight. (IF I get my chores done)

Last edited by jcatron243; 12-22-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #7  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Well last week went pretty good. I ate okay and exercised 3 days. I lost 3 pounds and was down to 174.6 for the start of this week. Now as far as this week goes I haven't been doing all that great. We've been out shopping and picking up quick meals from fast food places during the day. Then I ate at Chilis Sunday night and Outback last night for graduation dinners. Graduation on Sunday was sooo boring, but I now have my diploma!! I also got A LOT of money from family (over $600 so far). My favorite present was from my boyfriend's parents. Its a day at the spa for a manicure, pedicure, and massage! I can't wait to go, I've been wanting to get a professional massage for a while now. I'm hoping to be able to get in some good exercise tomorrow and Christmas Eve morning since I won't be able to do anything Christmas day or the day after Christmas. Don't know if I'll be able to check in again before Christmas, so Happy Holidays everyone!!
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:32 AM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Hi Zoochick~ Congratulations on your diploma, and Merry Christmas If we dont hear from you.

Today is my last day of work it is going to be a long boring day, but I am happy to have tomorrow off. I need to figure out how to get all my neices and nephews to my dads for Christmas. I'm thinking it will have to be Saturday. I wish we could just get everyone hear (at my house) for christmas dinner, but 17 people here really is tough. plus I don't think my mom wants to cook anything here. (she really hates my kitchen).

I think WEED will be good today. I wanted to do a christmas potluck today, but I don't think its happening. I made some sweet potatoe pie anyway.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:07 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Merry Christmas to all!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:41 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Okay, so the challenge about no treats until Christmas Eve hasn't worked. I was reasonable until today. Major blow out. Not even going to weigh in this week. I did get one day of exercise in. TOM was late which caused major stress for me until today. I hate when my hormones freak me out like that!

Merry Christmas All!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:50 AM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Merry Christmas Grazer and Mavis.

I got in a bit of a workout today. It wasn't my normal workout, but it was ok. Not too happy with my scale right now, but it was bound to happen. I will be WEEDing today .
Old 12-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

So yeah, I basically disappeared for awhile. I lost my job, everything was cut off, and I got an eviction notice. Still no job but I managed to get some money out of my retirement fund and all my basic bills are up-to-date...at least till Jan. Needless to say, I haven't been in the greatest mindset. I pretty much abandoned 3FC, my blog, and YOUtube. I've been eating like crazy and not exercising. I'm trying so hard to get myself back on track. The whole job and bill situation, not being able to see my family for the holidays, and missing the birth of my BFF's baby is just weighing heavily on my mind.

I'm now trying my hardest to get out of this funk. Wiping everything clean. I've decided to change my WIs to Thursday (my birthday is on Thursday this year) so I weighed in today at 262.6 which isn't that bad considering what and how much I've ate the last couple of weeks. I'm also going to start the 100 Pushup, 200 Situp, and 200 Squat challenges.

I've been putting in job applications everyday. I've also decided to go to school....if I can get some financial aid. Hopefully I can and I can start in March. I need some direction in my life. Right now, I'm adrift in dark, unchartered waters. I don't know what I want anymore. Life was so much simpler when I was 6.

I need a good paying job that can bridge the gap until I can get back into the VA. It looks like I'm going back to the call centers. That shall be loads of fun but you can't laugh at the money.

My head is a jumble of thoughts so I'm going to watch the Simpsons and wash dishes. I'm back, I don't know how much I'll be posting but I'll try hard to be consistent.

Merry Christmas!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #13  
Calorie Counter

Shari. Take care.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm cooking up a storm right now. just wanted so send love!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Merry Christmas all!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Merry Christmas WEEDERS!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote