Old 01-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #31  

Height: 4'11"

Ha, I could not figure out why no one except me had posted since yesterday. Realized I was on last week's thread! Anyway, met all my goals. As I said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinpossible View Post
I don't know whether it's all the veggies and water, or whether I have a stomach bug, but there is a lot of activity happening down below. I'm still going to walk tomorrow, unless I have a fever (I can't even believe I'm saying that, normally I'd look for any excuse to skip).

W 48 oz, depending on my stomach
E 30 minutes on the treadmill
E probably not much, the way I'm feeling.
D just keep
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:58 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Grazer: I didn't do the C25K but I definately would do a slower long paced jog. Jeez when I started out on 5ks I was jogging at about 4 mph. I am trying to get up to 6 mph. (which I can do for about 1 minute right now). I usually start jogging at a slower speed then every 4-5 minutes increase it either .3-.4 mph When I get a good pace going I leave it (right now it is at 5.2) then toward the end I pop it up to 6 mph and kick it in to high gear.

Workday WEED on tap for today.

Weather sucks around here. First two weeks of snow and ice (very rare for here) now the "pinapple express" is hitting us. That means we are expected to get 4 inches of rain in my town alone. Then the meltoff from the olympics and we will FLOOD! AKKKKK. I hope we don't have any landslides. the ground is very unstable here and I would hate to be cut off.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:33 AM   #33  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Morning everyone!!

W Usual, 64oz+.
E DVD, any length, my pick.
E Steer clear of those M&M's!
D Get over this hump, lots of produce in the house, enjoy it!

Last edited by OnlyWomanInTheHouse; 01-07-2009 at 09:34 AM.
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Good morning...Jcatron...I hope things go ok for you weather wise, where you live. Maybe it won't get as bad as they are predicting. I hope not.

I am doing okay today. I did not do as well as i had planned yesterday. I wanted to stay somewhere around 1400 calories and i ended up around 1569. Not such a great day. For some reason, as i ate dinner, i just had to eat the rest of the bag of doritos. I just LOVE those Sweet Spicy Chili doritos. I told myself i could have one serving, but then there were all those lovely crumbs in the bottom of the bag and i just had to finish them off. YIKES!! So, here's to another day of trying to keep it under control. But on a good note, i did resist the Hostess cupcakes that i found on the kitchen table when i came back from grocery shopping and that also appreared in my office. So, yay on that front.

Today, I had an eggwhite omelet with turkey but a slice of "real" cheese cause i haven't bought any fat free cheese yet, i have a rice cake for a snack (out of bannanas), I have a lean cruisine flatbread wrap for lunch and a yogurt, and a bag of 94% fat free popcorn for an afternoon snack. I should be pretty good. Not sure about dinner. I have some split chicken breast in the fridge, so i'll probably cook those.

WEED:
W- 64 ounces
E- 1400 calories (or less today)
E- not sure, going shopping on lunch again
D- I did it once, i can do it again.

Still waiting to be able to afford to go back to the gym. Might have to wait until next month. But i am definately going back when i get my income taxes.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #35  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Morning ladies. Happy to post a 2 lb loss this week. I would've had more if I hadn't eaten too much jerky last night. I was so tired when I got home, and i was starving when I got to the commissary. I hid it somewhere though in the pantry to make it harder for me to find LOLOLOL

still studying like a madwoman, during breaks and after work. I'll be getting water in today too....YAY

i'm better now. 2 lbs is 2 lbs
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #36  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Day 10- staying on plan. Did well yesterday. Stuck to 1400 calories, got in my 45 min workout and drank 3 bottle of water. Hey, that's one extra. YEAH!!! I went down just a tich, .2, but with TOM looming, that is good. I need to be vigilant right now.

I'm at work and kids are getting antsy, so I better run.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #37  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Talking

WOW! Thin - OWITH - HT - Mtig - Great job on staying OP, and losses, and meeting daily goals! Nice Work!

Freeqee - welcome back - I'm new (but loyal) since you were last here!
Jlea - How's that pup?
Nchellie - Whens the next poker adventure? I'm headed to Laughlin on a girls trip in March. 1st time I'll be there since I quit smoking. Urghhhh I know I can do it though.

All you other girlies... hello this fabulous Wednesday morning!

I am headed to Quartzsite with BF, my aunt and BF's momma this weekend. Its like a giant swap meet town in AZ where people from all over the country truck in to sell their wares. Started ions ago as a rock/gem show. Is still hugely that... but has evolved into crafts and fair like atmosphere from what I understand. I will have to be SUPER aware of what I eat, but at least it will be 2 days of walking around! I hope to find a turquoise &/or coral ring to wear and remind me of the strength that my grandma weaved into my life! It will be especially great to have on this journey to health.

On another note, I have not weighed myself in a week (part of another challenge) and tomorrow is the big day. I last logged my weight on 12/29 (was 201+) but weighed last Thursday and was up to 203.8. Then I put the scale away. that I can pull off a loss. I have been working really hard. Excercising DAILY (who am I?) and OP with calories and water (except for water yesterday - missed it by about 20oz I will make up for today).

WEED -
W - 64 + 20 = 84oz
E - 30min TM already in possible 30DS tonight
E - Planned, packed and waiting
D - Twenty years from now you will me more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain

Have a good day all!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #38  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyWomanInTheHouse View Post
I did 15 minutes of resistance bands!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #39  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Got through yesterday thanks to all of you! Today I have been OP. I thought of you all today when I thought of getting some Thrills gum with my quarter. A small thing, but sugar no less. I caught myself and got myself to move on. You gals were right there with me. Gotta teach in 15 minutes, so no personals possible. I'm sure I'll check in later when the desire to eat sugar kicks in.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

Hi Nixmom! Thanks For The Welcome!!!

Well Everyone I Just Finished My Workout Im Tired But Really Happy I Did Well, And My Boyfriend Told Me He Can Already See A Slight Difference And Concidering I Only Started Working Out Again At The Begining Of The Week That Really Excites Me !!!!!!!

Weed -
W - Finish My Water Bottle 5 Times Today
E - Hour And A Half Of P90x .......done!
E - Im Hungry Trying To Eat Well Today
D - Do Your Best, Forget The Rest. Bring It! Slacking Is Not An Option!
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #41  
Calorie Counter

Well the roads are flooding I have probably a foot and a half of water in my basement and it is low tide. Seriously things are going to get really bad here in the next few hours.

Doing well WEED wise not as sore as I expected to be after my run yesterday. Gotta go!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #42  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Jen come on down. Get on a plane and come on down
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #43  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Stay safe Jeni!!
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #44  

Height: 4'11"

Hi all,

I did okay today, not great. I stayed OP, and drank some water, though I kinda lost track how much. I think only about 32 oz. I didn't walk today. That's okay though, because I get one day off a week, so that will have to be it for this week. My stomach hurts, and I just didn't feel up to walking. I'll do better tomorrow.

W 48oz
E 30 minutes on the treadmill
E no bites, licks or tastes
D Hit the target today! You don't want 2 "OK" days in a row.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #45  

Height: 5'8"

W- 40oz
E- Went over my calorie intake, that was naughty.
E- Shoveled snow in work parking lot.... ugh!!
D- Don't let one bad day ruin all of them.

Dinner gave me heartburn. Maybe my body is trying to tell me something......mmmmm
Wife2jason is offline   Reply With Quote