Old 01-05-2009, 05:22 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Love You! Valentines Day Challenge Week 2

Morning ladies. Yesterday was terrible for me food wise, but today will be better.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:04 AM   #2  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Arrow 1st MONDAY OF 2009

What are you gonna do with it?

Me... I just 1/2 cried my way through my second day of 30DS. My legs are still refusing to cooperate but I pushed through. Feel a little (dare I say) thinner this morning. Only weighing 1XAWK because of another challenge, but I am dying to know what my numbers are doing. Guess I just gotta know I'm working hard and will see results... someday...

Jeni ~ today is a great day to get back on plan! 1st Monday of the year! Buck up little camper.... Disneyland is calling...

Thin ` good job on battling old habits!

Free - nice to meet ya! Looking forward to learning about ya.

Good morning to all~ off to shower then work. Have a good day!

OH, and I repasted my WEED from last thread.
WEED for 1/5/09-1/11/09
W- 64 minimum
E- 30 minutes a day MINIMUM
E- Planned and packed ~ I am hot on it!
D- Outta my way, outta my way!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #3  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Freequee Girl! Good to see you too!!! I found myself back at 3FCs in the middle of December, exactly one year from my last post. If I recall, you were in the midst of boyfriend troubles last year. How are things going on that front? LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nixmom - You rock!! Exercising through the pain. A true BL attitude! I am on the Red Team along with mtiger, so watch out!

I remained OP last night. I eyeballed a bag of chocolate chips which I just can't bear to throw out because, hey, they're for baking, not a snack food! Crazy thinking, I know, but I'm not ready to throw them out yet. If I find myself eye to eye with them one more time, I COMMIT to throwing them down the garbage chute then and there.

W - 5 bottles - 110 oz. (3 done)
E - Weights and 45 minute walk with dog (DONE!)
E - OP (So far, so good!)
D - Feeling light! YEAH!! Remember how eating Fit For Life gives you that light feeling and stick with it!

OH YEAH, I almost forgot. I LOST 4 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-05-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

HEY GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, SPEAKING OF THE BOYFRIEND TROUBLES CLYKK ......... I FINALLY DID WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AND DITCH THAT TOXIC OLD BOYFRIEND OF MINE, WHEN HE DECIDED HE WANTED TO START DOING DRUGS. IT TOOK SOMETHING BIG BUT I DID IT! AS A MATTER OF FACT TODAY IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH THE MOST AMAZING GUY DAMIEN. IM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY LIFE! SO GLAD YOUVE COME BACK TOO!!!!!!
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #5  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Morning everyone! I had WI today, down 2lbs from my last WI!

W 64oz+
E 30min DVD
E Get in more fruits/veggies
D Keep doing what your doing, it's working!
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #6  

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyWomanInTheHouse View Post
Morning everyone! I had WI today, down 2lbs from my last WI!
Woo hoo, atta girl!
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #7  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeqeegrl View Post
HEY GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, SPEAKING OF THE BOYFRIEND TROUBLES CLYKK ......... I FINALLY DID WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AND DITCH THAT TOXIC OLD BOYFRIEND OF MINE, WHEN HE DECIDED HE WANTED TO START DOING DRUGS. IT TOOK SOMETHING BIG BUT I DID IT! AS A MATTER OF FACT TODAY IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH THE MOST AMAZING GUY DAMIEN. IM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY LIFE! SO GLAD YOUVE COME BACK TOO!!!!!!
Wonderful news!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #8  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey ya'll!!! Whatta strange coupla weeks, eh? It feels like TODAY was the first day back "in the routine"...kids back to school, DH back to work, whatever. Of course for myself, I've been eating <ooookaaay> and still trying, still working but now just feels like we're back on track. I need to go to the gym. Need. to. Need. to. Weigh in this morning was 256...I'm pretty sure that's the same as it's been.

Freeque! I remember you! You're an actress, right? how is that going!?

My house is SO clean! All the decorations down, all the toys put away, ahhh my house is back. Christmas decorations always makes me kinda nervous and feel all cluttery. Maybe getting home in order will help get the health back on track too.

Weird day WEED....got up early, went back to bed got up around 1pm.
W- 3-4 liters (one down)
E- GO TO THE GYM. No excuses tonight. Seriously. No excuses.
E- Plan, plan, plan..... breakfast was fiber one cereal with orange, snack will be apple and string cheese. Dinner will be....pork chops on the foreman grill, salad? roast some veggies? Need to tweak dinner plans. Snack will be protein shake if I go to the gym or popcorn if not. But since I am going to the gym, no excuses, it will be the shake. With strawberries. mmm.
D- Just make the WEE today. Shop for fruits/veggies, fill house with healthy foods.

Need to vaccuum before Robert gets home. Love xoxoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Not a bad day today. I overate a little but had no sweets and drank water. I did the C25KW5D1 yesterday. I think I'll be on week 5 for a while.

JCat- Hope you had a good day today.

Nix- Cheers to feeling thinner!

My WEED for the week:

W- drink it
E- OP and journal
E- C25K, maybe re-start some Yoga and Pilates
D- positive energy

Now I gotta go read the rest of the posts from week 1!

Nurse- I'm not sure I'm back in the swing of things yet. I was late for work this a.m.

Clykk- WTG on avoiding the chips

OWITH- Congrats on the loss

Freequee- Welcome back. I don't think you were posting when I started last year.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #10  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Well I went for my annual Dr. visit today, only to find my appt, is tomorrow. Whoops!! Now I need to take another afternoon off. I was back under 200 today. YEAH!! How many time is that now? I forget. I have been on-plan today and got in my 45 min. of cardio.

Nix- Looks like there's 2 of us on each team. You know we will all hang here together. What is most important is that we lose this unwanted poundage. I see you are on Enygirl's challenge. I pop in from time to time. It sounded fun, but would have been too many challenges for me. I have one starting at school next week too. That one involves $$$$.

Clykk- I have 3 bags of chips in my cupboard and it doesn't even phase me. But feel free to throw them out if need be. Let's get this thing done, here, and over there.

Michelle- Today is my first day back into my routine. I also have all decorations down and am trying to get things all cleaned and vaccumed. With 4 dogs, that is a never ending job.

Jeni- Keep it together girl. You are strong.

OWITH- Great job on losing some stubborn fat.

Free- Haven't met you yet. Welcome home.

Grazer- Are you enjoying the C25K? Sounds like you are working hard.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Today was much better food wise. No potluck to do me in anyway I am charging up my MP3 player for my run tomorrow (sorry so sleepy spelling is going to get bad!) I may even add some music to my playlists. I have to decide whether or not I am going at 6 or 9. I think I will go for 6 though so I have all day to clean up after my messy husband and children (no housework gets done on my weekends ON).

Okay on to dinner and bed!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #12  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post
Well I went for my annual Dr. visit today, only to find my appt, is tomorrow. Whoops!! Now I need to take another afternoon off. I was back under 200 today. YEAH!! How many time is that now? I forget. I have been on-plan today and got in my 45 min. of cardio.

Nix- Looks like there's 2 of us on each team. You know we will all hang here together. What is most important is that we lose this unwanted poundage. I see you are on Enygirl's challenge. I pop in from time to time. It sounded fun, but would have been too many challenges for me. I have one starting at school next week too. That one involves $$$$.
Mtiggie- thanks for the reminder. I need to make an appt for February. And YES ~ THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS GETTING HEALTHY! I can't wait to celebrate all of our successes. I get myself in competitive mode as kind of a head game to keep me accountable, but ultimately love to cheer people on! That is why I hope you have pockets full of cash at the end of your school challenge and I will do my best to keep ya in check! Rock it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazer View Post
Not a bad day today. I overate a little but had no sweets and drank water. I did the C25KW5D1 yesterday. I think I'll be on week 5 for a while.
Good girl with the C25K. I am going to be back on track shortly. One more night of light walking tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMichelle View Post
My house is SO clean! All the decorations down, all the toys put away, ahhh my house is back. Christmas decorations always makes me kinda nervous and feel all cluttery. Maybe getting home in order will help get the health back on track too.
Nchellie - i totally get this. Was encouraged to leave the tree up 1 week longer than I usually do and it about drove me insane.

OWITH and Clykk Nice work on the losses ladies!! Proud of ya!

Okay... off to hit the treadmill "Boblian" is giving me stink eye
Be good to yourselves!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:15 AM   #13  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies how are we doin today??? Feeling better every day. I had one heck of a workout at lunch yesterday. I overdid it by about 200 calories or so last night....I did get a biotrainer contraption that's supposed to tell you how many calories you burn....we'll see how it works today.

Freegee it finally dawned on me as to who you were. DUH. You're down past Fresno aren't you??

I got a Brita water filter dispenser since DH has yet to install the water filter tank onto the sink. we've been having issues with the water cooler at work so i'm trying to get my filtered water at home so I don't have to buy the bottled water. I like it just fine, it's just heavy LOL

I'm hoping to get some groceries done tonight after work and have a good eating day today.

I'll fly by again later on
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Okay...week two of Valentines Day Challenge. I am working on improving my foods again. This morning i finally made myself a healthy breakfast...egg white omelet. Got a banana for a midmorning snack, got a Lean Cruisine for lunch and a yogurt, and a 100 calorie pack popcorn for mid-afternoon snack. Also, another yogurt if i get hungry for another snack before heading out of work today. Dinner...not sure yet, but definately going to be something healthy. Got to go to grocery store after taking the bf to work, so may pick up something thawed that i can grill when i get home...like chicken breast. Or maybe just a can of tuna for dinner.

Really trying to work on cutting back. I have gotten so used to eating whatever i wanted, that i am having to "work" on cutting back to 1400 calories.

yeah...i usually go with 1200 calories...but i think i'm going to try 1400 or 1500 calories for two weeks and see how that goes. Also, been adding in 25-30 minutes of walking on my lunch breaks until i can get back into the gym.

Anyways, so i'm going to try not to get on the scales except maybe once a week...like on fridays. So, i'll post my weight on fridays.

Hope everyone else is having a great day and staying on plan!!

WEED:
W- 64 ounces
E- 1400 calories
E- 20 minute walk
D- you did it once, you can do it again!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #15  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Feeling bored with healthy food today, but hanging in there!

W 64oz+
E Stay OP!
E 30 min
D 2lbs down, give me another 2lbs!!
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote