Old 01-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #76  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Oye Vey...

Good Morning all. I am soooo freakin sore that I could hardly sleep last night. It hurts to lay still, go pee, walk, lift my laptop off the counter. I did myself in. I was up about 5 time last night trying to find a comfy position. UGHH!

Thinpossible ~ Hang in there girlie. Its just your old patterns trying to run the course. They are freaking out because they are hitting road blocks so they are sending bigger messages to your head that "this ain't normal". Pretty soon the NEW YOU WAYS will be the normal path that your thoughts fire through. Don't give up! BTW, poked in on your blog.... LOVE the 1000 Changes. I may borrow that approach myself, if I my may!

Jeni ~ good girl on packing at all. I would usually try to avoid eating all day UNTIL potluck time. Hope you are able to catch up with some rest later tonight.

Oh! coffee's done! Be back. That's better.

OWITH - Good job staying on plan!
Grazer ~ soo good to see you! It is moving fast around here and I'm sure I will loose track once I go back to work tomorrow. Yay for the loss, and good luck on the C25K restart. My legs are pissed at me right now over that one!

To everyone else a slow waving sore armed hello!

I have been OP for 2 days now. WEED for the day:
W - 64 or more
E - Walk 40 min ~ C25K IF my legs allow it
E - 1600 or less
D - Do not give up, don't baby yourself, and don't think its going to get any easier soon. You are worth whatever it takes.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #77  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Boy, there is a bunch of you getting up early on a Sunday morning. It is my last vacation day so I took advantage and slept in until about 9:00. The house was quiet and I just relaxed. Once everybody started getting up I finished taking down Christmas decorations. It is amazing how much quicker it all comes down. Now I need help taking it all out to the shed. This could get ugly!!

Scale was back down to 200.4 today. I might be on to something here. This is day 6 on plan with no end in sight. I will stay the course.

thin- Good job staying OP. I complain a lot. You'll learn that about me quickly. Even when things get rough, and I'm not making any progress, I just keep plugging away. You can too!!

Jeni- Good luck with the potluck. You'll do fine.

Only- Good job planning.

Nix- Take it easy today. Maybe some light walking. Sometimes it just feels good to be sore. At least you know you did something. Keep up the good work girl!!

See ya all later.

Last edited by mtiger; 01-04-2009 at 01:55 PM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:56 PM   #78  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Default OP two days in a row!

Good afternoon ladies! I am happy to report that I had a truly successful day yesterday of staying OP eating-wise and today so far as well. I was proud of myself today because I sang at the two church services today. I sing at a church once a month. This is always a time for me to graze on the cookies and get myself a chai latte from Starbucks inbetween services, but today I ate my apple and mandarin oranges instead!!!!!!!!! People noticed how healthy I was eating. THEN, I went grocery shopping and was feeling hungry and wanted to graze on something that was off-plan, but I told myself that I could hold out until I got home and made myself something OP. And I FOLLOWED THROUGH!!

Now I am off to the gym for some cardio. I am not sure how that will go as my lower back has been a problem today, but sometimes it is fine. I'll have to see what running does. I'm going to go and find out anyways.

I am sorry to hear that some of you are struggling. I know what that feels like REALLY! I just got lucky and am having a good couple days.

W - 5 blue bottles of water = 110 oz. Done!
E - 45 minutes running Done!
E - OP Done!
D - I COMMIT to coming back here for support if I am considering eating something off-plan.

Last edited by Clykk; 01-04-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #79  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

I worked late last night so I didn't get to log in.... But I had a great day....
W-All my water in as planned. (I really do feel better when I drink water)
E-I did 3 miles of walking in the hayfield. It had been raining off and on,
so I was wet up to my knees, but I couldn't stay indoors one more second! And the dog had a blast too.
E-DH made dinner, YEEHAWW! baked Tilapia, actually tasted awesome! I hate fish, but would definately eat this again!
D-I took time for myself, and it felt great!
SUNDAY
W-64oz
E-Nordic track 2.2 miles or more
E-Eat when I am hungry, stop before I am full
D-I am worth it so I will take the time!!!!
I am off to work out!
Looks like everyone is making their way toward their goals!!!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #80  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

I've been a bit sore the past day as well Nix, I think the spin two days in a row kicked my butt. It's a good sore though, you know where you can feel the muscles getting stronger. Today has been great, getting ready to kick off a successful week! I'm looking for 167 on Wednesday!

For the whole week:
W- 100oz
E- Minimum 1 hour 5-6 times
E- 1200-1500 calories depending on the exercise intensity
D- Even if I'm holding on by my fingertips I'm still holding on!

Keep it up!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #81  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies,
it took me nearly all week to recover from the stomach bug. I should've made mom's chicken soup but i was so weak and tired that I just ate canned. and yuck. No more

trying to get water in today, maybe some time on my Bean later on. I'm trying to study for 2 tests and i start classes again tuesday. If i can get my tests passed with a high enough score i won't need to take those 2 classes. if i have to, it's one more month of school. but i really enjoyed NOT having to do anything for 2 weeks.

but i digress. i'm almost done with school. YAY!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #82  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Glad your back and well HT!

Mtiggie ~ I took your advice, walked 1.25 miles. Legs felt better in motion than they do now sitting at the computer. And yes, something has to be working. By the way... I am bleeding BLUE this BL challenge. Wish we would have been on the same team! Just have to team up here and kick them butts from both sides!

Thinpossible ~ WE however are on the same team over there.... (dont tell but the WOW is my favorite thread) I love how close the WOW women stay. The BL challenge thread has always been hard to keep up with!

Bikini ~ never been brave enough to attempt a spin class. The girls at my old gym were so serious about "their bikes" that they would run to the gym at lunch and "Claim" the damn things for the 4:30 class. I wasn't quite ready to be competitive enough to want to waste my lunch AND then exercise. Anywho... Good for you on being dedicated!
Clykk ~ an extra for your carrot line up for being so OP!

All you other ladies... be good to yourselfs... tomorrow is the 1st Monday of the new year you know!

WEED for 1/5/09-1/11/09
W- 64 minimum
E- 30 minutes a day MINIMUM
E- Planned and packed ~ I am hot on it!
D- Outta my way, outta my way!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #83  

Height: 4'11"

Hi All,

I made ALL my goals, which considering my stinky attitude, and busy day, is a freaking miracle (thank you God). Even though you don't know it, you guys really helped me out today, because I knew I had to report in tonight, and I didn't want to come with a pocket full of excuses.

For tomorrow:

W- 64 oz (1 more cup to go)
E- 30 min. on the treadmill (done)
E- Breakfast: Fiber One w/blueberries
Lunch: Tomato and Spinach Soup w/1 srv. LF Wheat Thins
Snack: Clementine and 4-6 walnuts halves
Dinner: Salsa Chicken, 1/3c rice, steamed broccoli
No bites licks or tastes (done)
D- Motivation is a myth, consistency is the key

Last edited by thinpossible; 01-05-2009 at 09:37 PM.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

Exclamation im back

my my my how i have missed this thread!!!!!!!!!!! clykk its so awesome to see you still here motivating everyone! i admit i failed last time but im back with a vengance ..... started a little post for myself. i might be a little late for the start of this challenge but i want to jump in anyway! so http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160265 and just for old times sake........ LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:23 AM   #85  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...72#post2528172
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #86  

Hi, I made most of my goals today, except I didn't stick perfectly to my food plan, because at lunch I had a piece of bread. I really need to NOT commit to exactly what I'm going to eat, because I get rebellious. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have eaten that piece of bread if I hadn't planned my meals. And I know for sure it would have not messed with my head if I had.

So anyway, a piece of bread, no biggie, let's move on.

How did all of you do today?

Tomorrow:
W 48 oz (done)
E 30 min on the treadmill (done)
E no bites, licks or tastes (done)
D one day closer to goal!

Last edited by thinpossible; 01-06-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #87  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Ugh, seriously? Can nothing go right for me? Mama buys me the memory I need and my computer decides to CRAP OUT on me! *breathe* I spent the last two days trying to battle those old feelings. This is not the time to get depressed!

I printed out my 30 day free pass for Ballys and went today. It was nice, quite nerve wreaking. He asked me about my goals and I told him I'm all about de-stressing right now. These money problems are affecting every aspect of my life. Work is depressing, there really is no other word for it.

Things will work out, things will work out, things WILL work out!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #88  

I don't know whether it's all the veggies and water, or whether I have a stomach bug, but there is a lot of activity happening down below. I'm still going to walk tomorrow, unless I have a fever (I can't even believe I'm saying that, normally I'd look for any excuse to skip).

W 48 oz, depending on my stomach
E 30 minutes on the treadmill
E probably not much, the way I'm feeling.
D just keep