Old 12-30-2008, 07:45 AM   #16  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Morning Weedettes!

Ahhh... the crazy draining holiday and grammy stuff is behind me at last! Yesterday was a long one, but important and seemed to move along at the perfect pace. My sister and I were the only 2 of the 10 grandkids that got up to speak. My eyes were pouring buckets and my nose wouldn't stop running. I even SNORTED into the microphone trying to catch my breath. Funny now... mortifying at the moment it happened. So glad its behind us now, and we can go on celebrating her life, not mourning the loss.

So... HELLO to all the newbies. Welcome Welcome. As you will quickly find, this is the coolest batch of chicks around and we stick together challenge to challenge. You picked a good place to be. I look forward to learning more about all of you.

To the regular ladies ~ thank you again for your hugs, and well wishes. They mean the world to me! This group is truely givers in looking out for each other!

Nchellie - you are the personals queen and I am going to ride your coat tales this morning and simply say "Yah, what she said". Nice job! Glad you got some me time!

Mtig~ Seriously 2009 gonna do the dang thang.

HolyT ~ Glad your back.

JCat ~ You ARE the warrior~ no work outs to running... I'm gonna nap for you later

Everyone else.... be good to yourselves today. I have to work today and 1/2 day tomorrow. First time in 5 days.... ah the joys of being a government employee. But I hope to get some detailed goals set for 09. BECAUSE I AM GOING TO ROCK IT HARD!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:56 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey all!! Glad to see the old faces and some new one's. I second the shout out to Aud!!

My Valentine's Goal is to get to the 130's!!

W 100
E Crunches
E OP, have a plan and stick to it!
D Deep breath!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:53 AM   #18  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default Gym Rat here!

Got to the gym this morning and did the treadmill at a slow run. Didn't hurt my shins or calves. Yeah!

W - 5 blue bottles of water = 110 oz.
E - 50 minutes fat burn run on treadmill
E - Lots of fruits and vegetables mixed with protein
D - You'll feel better all around if you do!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:10 AM   #19  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Ok, I stepped on the scale. 223.6. Don't know what I want to meet by Valentine's day, but I want to be under 200 for my birthday
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Michelle- Sounds like you got good stuff at Walmart. I love yogurt and cottage cheese. Some of my favorite snacks. Yoplait light 100 calories, tons of flavors. YUM!!!

Nix- Glad to hear you are dealing with Grmas okay. Let's rock!!

Bikini- My journal is a must. I am re-cimmitting to measuring and recording everything.

Holy- I understand how difficult it is to focus on anything else while working and going to school. Hang in there.

MM- you will make it to 130.

Clykk- Yeah for running.

Went to a friends yesterday. Did some Wii fit (not much of a workout), Wii Jillian (now we're getting somewhere) came home and did Jillian Shred (now we're cooking with gas). Lost a pound today. 200.4, almost back under. Let's do it!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:19 AM   #21  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Good morning everyone.

W 64oz DONE!
E One of my DVD's, at least 30 minutes. DONE!
E Stay on plan, resist temptations!
D Keep going! I've done 5 days in a row of tracking/exercise, I can keep this up! I don't get excited until WI (Monday), but the scale said I lost a pound this morning!

Last edited by OnlyWomanInTheHouse; 12-31-2008 at 01:00 AM.
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:46 PM   #22  
Calorie Counter

On track with my plan, I have to get in some more water but otherwise A-OKAY! getting ready to make dinner. Chicken and pasta (very little pasta for me! I will have a salad.) Gotta run DAY 2 in he bag!!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:58 AM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

ugh ladies........i got soooooooooo sick today. I ate breakfast and it went downhill from there. I was rumbly in the tummy all day long, got home, freezing, fevery, fell asleep, woke up to try and run to the potty....froze my butt off. stupid fever. I haven't eaten since lunch. been feeling like pukey too. Sent DH off for soup, bread, and gatorade an hour ago. I should've gone myself except stuff's tryin to come out both ends sorry for the graphics, but i feel like crap
Old 12-31-2008, 01:01 AM   #24  
One day at a time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyteror View Post
ugh ladies........i got soooooooooo sick today. I ate breakfast and it went downhill from there. I was rumbly in the tummy all day long, got home, freezing, fevery, fell asleep, woke up to try and run to the potty....froze my butt off. stupid fever. I haven't eaten since lunch. been feeling like pukey too. Sent DH off for soup, bread, and gatorade an hour ago. I should've gone myself except stuff's tryin to come out both ends sorry for the graphics, but i feel like crap
Oh no! Rest, and feel better quick!
Old 12-31-2008, 01:11 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 250/197/150

Height: 5'5"

hi everyone i'm fairly new but would like to give this a try! my goal for v-day will be 10 lbs gone, so a little over a lb a week.

W 80 oz
E general strength training
E eat enough, avoid binges, and stay on track
D slow down, think about your choices, and breathe deeply.
caniwasteurtime2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:33 AM   #26  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

I did well today! Got my water, ate well, got a great spin workout and felt good. I'm ready for many more days like today! Tomorrow it will be tough to aviod drinks but I'll plan a beer or two into my calories.

W- 100 oz (compensate for the alcohol in advance)
E- Another spin class
E- 1200 calories of food and two beers
D- Finish the year off with a bang and get ready for a new one!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:49 AM   #27  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Talking Happy Last Day O' 2008!!!!

You girls got big plans tonight? BF and I are hanging at home, kid free, relaxing watching movies and hoping we make it to the ball drop. I am sooooo looking forward to uneventful tonight. I cannot describe how relieved I am this year is over!

JCat ~ again... nice work! Keep it up~

HolyT ~ Sending lots of sunshine and vitamin C your way. Hopefully its a quick 24 hour thing and goes away. My last 2 bouts of that were.... get well soonly!

Cani ~ Welcome! Jump right in! We are all gonna pull it off together this year, I just know it. Welcome to the WOW Squad!

Bikini - I'm with you on planning for the barley pops I actually try to give my self some wiggle room to have one after dinner occasionally. Tonight will probably be no exception!

Mtiggie - Thanks again! And ROCK we will. I am holding you too it! I posted my starting weight pics on another thread and about barfed. But, its out there now and I have to work fast so the world wont recognize me! I cant wait to see if we are on the same BL team!

Nchellie, Lumi, Aud (in spirit), Ruth, Clykk, and OWITH

I hope you all have a fabulous day. I'll check back before the new year!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:57 AM   #28  
One day at a time...

W 80oz
E 30min DVD DONE!
E Stick to filling foods if you need to snack!
D Day 3 of no binging, way to go!

Last edited by OnlyWomanInTheHouse; 12-31-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:29 AM   #29  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Yeah....dinner didn't stay down. Last time I barfed that hard I was a kid. However, since there's nothing in my system (well I don't think there is, my stomach is still rumbly) I lost a whole 3 lbs yesterday LMAO. That's not right, not permanent either, but dang....that was not fun.

I'm not fevery right now or pukey so I'm gonna try to go into work. Then again I don't have anything in my system, if I start barfin again I'm turnin around and comin home. What a way to spend NYE lmao!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 09:54 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Hi NMichelle....yeah...i'm back. I soooo fell off plan for the December challenge. Well...i guess you could say, i never really lost anything, but i didn't gain anything in december either. So...that's at least one thing to be thankful for. I mean, i did lose those 3 pounds of water weight but they come back when i don't drink enough water. And yeah, i saw that butt whipping that the Steelers put on the Browns. Sorry about that. :-)

Okay...so i am soooo onboard with this valentines day challenge. My goal will be to also lose about 7 pounds. I am thinking i want to be at 149 by Valentines. And...I have a plan!!!

I am paying off what i owe the Family y and going back!!! Yes!!! I still haven't figured out how i'm going to work it into my schedule...but i am!! Also, starting tomorrow, i am going to be trying to eat more healthy foods at each meal. Go back to the way i used to eat. I am going to clean out my fridge tonight if i have time, so i can go ahead and bake my healthy egg dish that i used to always eat with the onions and the brocolli and the fat free cheese...yum!! Also, i am back to carrying around my water bottle. So more water, no soda.

So, there's my goals.
1) drink 64 ounces of water EVERYDAY
2) go back to the gym at least 4 times a week
3) eat healthy foods and less processed foods.
4) also want to add in more strength training when i go to the gym.
5) lose 7 pounds by valentines (149)

I just got to get back into my size 4's comfortably again because i can't afford to go out and buy more clothes again (not that i bought many 4's to begin with). lol.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote