Old 09-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Nix- I've chosen Friday for WI too. Mondays don't cut it 'cause weekends are binge city for me!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:12 AM   #47  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

I'm so excited to announce I have my motivation back. It only took a few days of dieting and a few pounds off the scale. Who would have known...lol. I'm down 3.5 lbs. so far this week. I need to lose 1.5 lbs by Monday to get back to my weigh at the start of this challenge. I am so ready to see 150 something on the scale. That will be such a glorious day!!
It is bright, sunny, and not a cloud in the sky here today. I'm so ready to get out and enjoy it. Time to shower and get the heck outta here. I'm going to go walk some of this flab off! I hope you all have a wonderful day. Stay strong.
My WEED for today:
W-32oz I'm going to stay realistic so I hit my goal.
E-walking, riding the bike, atleast 30 minutes.
E-no more than 1200 cals
D-Stay positive and motivated. Food doesn't control me I control it.
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:17 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 170cm

Hi girls -

Sorry, I have to ask what WOW stands for - I'm still hanging over from my days as a big ol' nerdy gamer, and World Of Warcraft can be a pretty scary game....so my first thought when I saw the title was "Oh my! They play World Of Warcraft to lose weight?!?" ...anyway...

hahahaha - what a dill!
Elerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:11 PM   #49  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Elerine:
WoW stands for Women on WEED....WEED being (W)ater, (E)xercise, (E)ating plan, (D)o for the day....it's something we like to post...basically how much water, what our exercise, eating, and doing (that doesn't have to be weight loss related) plans are for the day Jump right in if you like!

Girls TOM showed up and beat the crapola out of me. There was no light start this month.....I'm at work, medicated...did some shopping this morning and avoided anything junky or salty. I got some individual containers of yogurt for breakfast, got some fiber 1 cereal and some fruit for it too. I got salad stuff, no protein today though, i don't knwo what I was thinking. I guess i forgot. I can always go get a good healthy salad or sandwich. I don't know what has me somewhat motivated, but I'm trying to do better.

BTW, I love Fall Just thought I'd share.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:28 PM   #50  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Quick post here. I took a planning day off of work, so I am home enjoying my day. I am having that mid-cycle gain thing going on. What the h***? Why do we get cursed with bloating, water gain, hormones, ovulation etc.? I know it will come back off quickly, it just stinks.

I was detained by "Extreme Makeover" rolling into the neighborhood today. Neighborhood being a few miles from my house. They are starting today and will be done next Friday. I think I am going to stop by this week and see what the heck goes on. Kind of exciting.

Nix- Awesome for you. Not smoking, losing weight, both literally and figuratively. Must feel great.

Jelly- Look at you go too. It is you girls' turn this week. Congrats.

holy- Just beat back on ole TOM. Don't let it get the best of you.

Check ya later!

Last edited by mtiger; 09-26-2008 at 01:28 PM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #51  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

LOL we must all be on the same cycles....of course since EVERYday seems to be my TOM.....

Oh by the way, how embarrassing! Turns out, my uterus ISN'T falling out! I have a UTI!?!?!?!? I've never had one before!!! Quite a painful little thing, it is. I tend to blame all my problems on the "female" stuff...this just came out of nowhere for me!

Off to get the kidders from school...oh, Amy, I love fall too! I need to drag my fall decorations upstairs and get them out! I love the fall candles too, the pumpkins, the spices, apples, etc.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:21 PM   #52  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

oh dang michelle that still sux i went and got a sammich with veggies and turkey, no mayo or cheese and what does dh say? Oh gee, no flavor. I have mustard and avocado, i gotz flavor!!!

i have a rice cake with it though, white cheddar rice cake. i needed the crunchy. i skipped my snack cuz i was working hard and now i'm paying for it. I'll be ok soon

i'll be back again later. i gotta get back to work
Old 09-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #53  
Calorie Counter

Whew. Ladies I think I got all of that. I am so sorry i have no time for personals lately.

just wanted to post and say WEED was awsome. even did some ab work. Try to post in the morning.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:03 AM   #54  

Hi all, #1 down for the week whick is a great motivater. Got my walk in and already had a glass of water. Trying to eat good today!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:17 AM   #55  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Mark me present...

for the TOM club. And I'll take my gold star for getting my booty outta bed on Saturday and taking a walk.

I had a donut and 3 pizza slices yesterday. (yikes) but maintained my scale victory. Gonna be good this weekend. Day 6 Nicotine free

WEED -
W - a chore at home but will do it.
E - done... walked this am
E - Careful here... gotta be good to myself
D - Don't let the moods of other people rent space in your head.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #56  
mtiger

Wink

WARNING!!! NIX-Don't let this bad mood get into your head, but here goes.

How can I gain 5 pounds in a week? HOW??? I know it's my week to go up some, but 5 whole pounds? I have worked out everyday and all I can blame it on is the 2 days I didn't eat enough. I only got to around 1100 calories. I gained 2 pounds from yesterday to today. What the H***?

"Breathe" Okay, now to move on. I am going to eat today. Eat till I puke. Well, maybe not that much, but I'm aiming for a good 1500-1600 calories. I am going to jog a few miles, drink some water and hope some of that weight disappears as fast as it appeared.

Enough already.

Last edited by mtiger; 09-27-2008 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:48 PM   #57  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Mindy,
Blame it on the scale!!! It's possible that you're retaining a buttload of water and that's what's showing on the scale. I was in lots of pain last night from cramps....back was hurting and everything. It hasn't been this bad since high school.

I didn't do so well with food last night...i could've done better...I had popcorn for dinner LOL....well i have one of those microwaveable popcorn bowls....you put the popcorn in the bowl, put the lid on, and pop it in the microwave....with or without oil, with or without seasonings. I used a bit of olive oil, and it wasn't bad!!! I got hungry later and ate a small turkey pot pie.

Today's supposed to be breakfast burrito day. This is supposed to be my splurge meal.....hubby's not awake yet. I plan on getting a workout in, even if it's small. Hopefully it'll help with the cramps.

I'm hoping for good hugs and calorie-free decadent chocolate and calorie-free warm pretzels with cheese for us today........

Last edited by Holyteror; 09-27-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:38 AM   #58  
Calorie Counter

Mindy I gain 5 pounds overnight. Womens body weight fluctuates more than mens. Thats why its not suggested that you weigh yourself everyday. I know, I know. I do too, but I don't let those drastic scale changes effect me anymore because I know that it will back to where I was soon.

I'm not sure how to eat right now. Trying to kee my calories down is impossible when I need to eat protein and carbs at each snack/meal. I think I may post on the diabetes support board for some info anyway. If my tests do show that I have diabetes then I will request to see a nutritionist on a personal level. I will also want to see someone other than my GP because he is a pill pushin quack. I don't want to go on meds that will slow down my weight loss even more. Not until I have gotten to my goal anyhow.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:33 AM   #59  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- I know how the scale can jump like that. It just doesn't usually go up that much. I am not letting it get me down, but just keep plugging away. I was down .4 today. Whoopee!! It needs to get better than that. I hope you figure out what you should be eating.

Holy- You seem to have all the gadgets. Must make life easier. I had popcorn at the movies last night. First time I've gone to a movie in ages. My friends and I went to see "Nights in Rodanthe". It was good and we had fun.

See ya all later.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #60  

Hi Everyone! Eating- pickin' like nothing else this weekend! Not paying attention to my hunger cues. No exercise yet today but I'm drinking water. Geez. Can't get back into counting points. Maybe I'll try counting cals. I really don't feel like counting anything but I don't stop eating until I feel sick. Grrrr!!!