Old 05-20-2008, 08:35 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Bella - Way to go on the weight loss, does that not prove to yourself that even when things are tough you can still shed the weight! Thats so great! Also great to hear your sister is coming out of hospital, yey!! Your other sister sounds like a complete pain in the a** to me, I cannot believe your family put up with her behaviour. I guess every family has one person like that though!
For me the last night munchies so far have gone very well, nothing last night. I went to bed with my tummy feeling almost a bit rumbly which was strange after so long of feeling so full and bloated, but it was also a good feeling. Its hard for me as fiance is a serious night snacker, but I am not using him as a scapecoat!! I have a supply of low fat drinking chocolate and low fat crackers on stand by just in case!!
mamtoni - Im sorry to hear about your grandmother not being so well, Im sure your kids will love the adventure of flying!

I had a very good day yesterday, eating was perfect, exercised for an hour and sprang out of bed this morning! I have a good feeling about this week!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #62  
*~Beautiful Hope~*

S/C/G: HW: ~200 SW: 170's/150's/115

Height: 5'6"

Mamatoni: How lucky your grandmother is to have a wonderful granddaughter like you to spend time with her when she is not doing well. The running and outdoor activities with your kids at the farm definitely sounds very fun! Don't worry about the scale...your body doesn't need reassurance from a scale to lose weight. Hope you have a safe and drama free flight with the little ones!

Piggin: Yes, "pain" is definitely a nice way to describe her. LOL. Unfortunately, since I have 9 siblings (I'm #5) there is more than one of her in my family. She learned everything she knows from our older sister. But I usually do a pretty good job of ignoring the siblings who I affectionately call "black hole people." You know, they're the people who suck the energy right out of you and try to drag you down to their levels. After dealing with them my whole life I've become pretty much immune to the energy vampires.

As for the weight loss, you're right, nobody and nothing is going to get in my way this time around. I am such a stronger person mentally right now than I have ever been before in my entire life. Adversity definitely builds character.

I can definitely feel the excitement in your words when you said that yesterday you were perfect with your eating and exercise and that you sprang out of bed today! Keep it up! It feels sooo good when I treat my body the way it wants to be treated...with respect! I always feel so good the next day too...it's like a chain reaction.

It's going to be another hot one here in Arizona today...110 degrees and windy. Tomorrow will be 99 and very windy, Thursday will be rainy with highs in the mid-80's. Kind of wacky but I will be welcoming the rain. It is so scarce and precious here in the desert.

Last night it was too hot to exercise outside and I was feeling kind of tired from the long day I had but since temps are going down I will definitely play tennis tomorrow. I haven't played in forever so I am excited!

Good luck to everybody this week!

ETA: Is anybody else participating in EZ's Memorial Day 5k this weekend? I signed up last month and almost forgot!

Last edited by EsperanzaBella82; 05-20-2008 at 03:55 PM.
EsperanzaBella82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #63  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

im a very very late comer! but i would like to join in for the last week or so of may!

i have some goals:

Drink my 2 litres of water a day
keep within 1600 net cals... healthy choices!
exercise at least somethign every day
get below 200 pounds
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:06 AM   #64  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone. So sorry I've been AWOL, the last couple of days have been filled with moving, getting used to a new bus route, and worrying about bills. Needless to say, my eating has been horrendous and exercise is non-existant. I've been a bad girl and just when I tell myself that I will start fresh in the morning, TOM rears his ugly head! Azz. But, though my eating was still off, I got a little walking in today and drank all my water! Plus I resisted going to the store for ice cream and soda but I contribute that to my fear of the hallway outside my new apartment door.....it's creepy especially at night.

to our newbies!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Nice to hear from you Shari! Glad your in your new place and starting to settle in! Back on the wagon with you missy!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:26 PM   #66  
*~Beautiful Hope~*

S/C/G: HW: ~200 SW: 170's/150's/115

Height: 5'6"

Yay! Welcome back to 3fc Shari!

How do you like your new place?
EsperanzaBella82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #67  

Hi. I'm a late starter for May, so I will make an easy goal for myself for the last week. Walk 4days/week 30-40min.

Will definitely be in on June challenge.
mommy23monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote