Old 11-27-2007, 09:44 AM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I think i'm gonna have to change my goal to the 180's *sighs* I'll be ok though I hope. did some jogging yesterday, first time around 3 minutes straight, then 2 mins walking, 2 mins jogging, then i spent the rest of the time walking b/c i overdid it.

gonna go fix a salad and some soup for lunch. I need HELP gettin this fat off.

I'm working on my new dress too for the holiday party, crafting, etc. I'm tired already. I could use a day off today.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! I'm doing pretty well, work has got me burning some extra calories and so is Short Sports! this session was sprung on us at the last minute I got off work late and had to rush home change clothes and head to the Y. Then Tommy decided he wanted to go home right after Will got there (about 15 minutes into class) AND he wanted daddy to take him so I ended up doing alot of activity! I think we had about 12-13 kids in the class. They raised the age from 2-5 year olds to 3-6 year olds. but we still got tommy in the class, but I guess I should have saved my 15 bucks since he went home.

I am down .5 a pound I need to work extra hard for that 1.5 pounds left for the last 3 weeks. Wish me luck!

W: 80 oz
E: trying for 30 minutes
E 1200 cals
D house keeping; work out with weights
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:53 PM   #18  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Loading 3fc is getting to be a drag, man - so now only got time now for a Quick Drag O'WEED:

W: !50 oz (again)

E: More

E: Strict Induction

D: "Feel so good - can't be real" . . . *insert rest of Foghat song stuck in my head*
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #19  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

lolol i like that aud

did more walking/jogging today...did an extra 15 secs of jogging at the end. maybe if I can boost from the end up then I might be able to find more energy and drop more lbs. having soup and a salad for lunch
Old 11-27-2007, 07:46 PM   #20  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Good morning, WEED'ers! It's already Wednesday here, which means I'm already hopelessly behind on everything I need to get done this week!

But, on the bright side, yesterday was OP! I turned down any rice at dinner, cooked a veggie filled lunch, and made it to the market for necessities. And, despite a real temptation, didn't buy a chocolate bar like I wanted. Now I just need to replicate all that today.

Aud - Bummer you're having problems with 3fc. I hope it doesn't keep you from posting too much. In any case, hope you're doing well on induction!

Mothermavis - My grandpa is 87 and over the past couple of weeks hasn't been doing so well. It's hard, and I'll be thinking of your family more.

Todays' WEED:
W - 2.5L
E - cardio DVD this morning
E - had a good breakfast, will do salad for lunch, no rice at dinner
D - Intolerance of your present creates your future.
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:05 PM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

TOM arrived yesterday so I went to Walmart and brought apples and wheat pretzels to combat the sugar and salt cravings. Now, I just need my jug of diet coke and I'll be okay.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:59 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JasonLea- TOM struck for me too. Needless to say I didn't drink my water or exercise. I wish I had of thought of apples and pretzels instead of cake and chips when I was PMSing.

JenMusic- Way to go on resisting that bar and being OP.

Holyteror- Congrats on the jogging! I'm thinking of trying C25K in the new year. My problem is I'm not a fan of jogging.

Aud- I have problems getting on 3FC too. I agree that it is a drag.

MotherMavis- thinking of you.

Like I said, TOM is not nice this month. Not much W.E.E.D for me, unless I can count coffee towards my water. I'm still nto impressed with DH. Did I mention that my toddler has been awake all night the past two nights and has been having a high temp due to teething? My 'D' is still "this too shall pass".
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:06 AM   #23  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Default Confessional

I blew my WW points system out of the water yesterday! I realise today that it was due to a phone call with my Mom. I was triggered by something she said, but was only really aware of that this morning. As a result, I found myself eating, eating, eating from 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM.

So, only one thing to do. Recognise what happened. CHECK! And start a fresh today. CHECK!

W - 64 oz. - 32 down so far.
E - 22 points
E - Sex (seriously, my DH won't leave me alone!! Ah, to have such problems!) and um, I can't concentrate now! ... Oh yeah, weights. Yeah, that's it, weights!
D - Today is a new day. Begin again.

Last edited by Clykk; 11-28-2007 at 02:53 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i think i'm finally catching the cold OH BOY!

I have issues eating/snacking after work so I can relate. If i could get a grip on that i'd be alright.

gonna try to jog again today. not feeling too spiffy at the moment.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:52 PM   #25  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Ok.....trying to slip back into the mix without anyone noticing!? Did it work? So sorry I've been away for over two weeks now. Still on this journey of self discovery and re-discovery of my marriage. We are doing really well. We've been to counselling and ~what a guilty pleasure, talking about yourself for a whole hour?! How therapeutic is that! I'm considering going alone after all this, just to talk about my relationships with my family, my weight loss struggles, my temper with my kids and coworkers, etc. I'm a huge cheerleader of therapy right now.

Robert and Rachel are doing so great. Robert just turned EIGHT!!!! on the 25th. My big boy! He got Guitar Hero for the Wii and we are just having a blast with that. Rachel seems to have developed a whole vocabulary overnight. Turns out she has a lot to say! And is quite opinionated. Whatta gal.

We're working on getting those holiday decorations up. About halfway I'd say. I'm on vacation this week (WOOHOO!) so will hopefully can get it all up. I finally started shopping yesterday, got the video game stuff done. Geesh! 200 bucks for tiny boxes with even smaller games?! How does anyone afford christmas shopping? Every year I say this, but I swear I'm setting up a Christmas club account this year. I swear it. I also swear I'm going to start shopping in August, but I know I never will.

Oh yes, did you notice I've been skirting around the whole weight loss thing?! Well I did GREAT the mon-tues-wed before Thanksgiving, all gym, all perfect OP eating, water, the whole WEED....knowing I'd probably be naughty on the holiday. Went to the gym that friday, did only a half a$$ed job, was so stuffed! and sore from the earlier workouts....but have been BAD since then. Especially since I'm off work this week, I wish I'd be good and get to the gym every day, but crap. I've also been battling some depression days, mostly good days, but when the marriage stuff hits me again, I go into a funk. In fact yesterday, I put Rachel in daycare, Robert to school and went to play poker at the club, and got drunk. on purpose. at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Pathetic huh?

I didn't win at poker BTW. But I'm thinking about playing the big game tonight. But definitely do NOT feel up to all that drinking. Plus I'm not feeling depressed today. (do I sound nuts? or like I need medication? I swear I'm okay!) So I think I'll just clean, laundry, get the decorations up, and go out and relax. And not drink. LOL. Hopefully win some $$$

Glad to be back even if I'm not working to lose weight. I miss you all. Will catch up with personals later. I'm happy to see your losses! Prayers for Gramps and hope he's getting great nursing care. xoxoxo Michelle

I'M BACK!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:23 PM   #26  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Ahhhhhh, nchelle . . . so good to have you back! AND you just brought me a Happy Memory when you talked about being drunk in the afternoon, believe it or not . . . Here it is:

My Big Bro, whose name is Bill and I call Billy owns a bar in the middle of nowhere on a river. Fun Fun Fun times - especially camping within walking distance from the river AND bar. Think Sheryl Crowe - "All I Wanna Do Is Have Some Fun" okay? Can't tell you the fun I've had icing up/snacking up with the kids - having a few beers b4 hitting the river & singing along to the juke:

" . . . I like a good beer buzz . . . early in the morning . .
*snip to:* . . . But there nothing like Billy & Me . . .

All I wanna do is HAVE SOME FUN . . . I've got a feeling, I'm not the only one!"

Ahhhhhh, beer . . . have really cut back since we got off the sauce nursieM!

Ok my Camping Reverie has got me Ultra Late - must Weed-Up:

W: More!

E: At least Floor & P. Walk - still hoping for weights.

E: OPOPOPOPOP & OP

D: Wednesday Nite Music Club - ON MY WAY!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:33 PM   #27  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

ok i'm feeling worse than I did this morning. I was on my way to go home at lunch when I got pulled into training this afternoon. I have about an hour and a half left here....and i'll just stick it out. If i feel like this tomorrow i'm not coming in. No point in it. darn cold's got me good right now.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:34 PM   #28  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

wb michelle btw missed you!
Old 11-29-2007, 05:36 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

I'm glad your back Michelle.

The last couple weeks have been so tough on me at work I even had to go to my union rep (now I am really in for it) Plus I had to talk to my supervisor over his expectations of me versus the other three operators in my position (on the opposite shifts). The work I do the other operators have 2 people to do. But hey I got a good compliment, I get things done AND keep things clean which the crew that is on on my days off can not do. BUT that wasn't the point of my conversation, I dont want recognition I want change. I get so stressed trying to get it done on some days (especially now that we are running at full capacity. But since my team found out I went to the union of have gotten about 20 minutes of help each day, which is better than nothing I suppose.

So about a year ago (the end of my first challenge was thanksgiving) I had lost almost 25 pounds, my success KEEPING IT OFF! since then I have lost 6 pounds, and I think my body is ready to start losing again so I need to start burning a few more calories. my goal today is to get myself motivated for a good long workout tomorrow. Christmas shopping on Saturday means no workout, but I really want to get back in the mode of working out. Maybe I will go for a long swim. I also think the workouts will help me deal with stresses I am going throuh at work. See ya all later

OH Yeah

W 64 oz
E couple extra laps at work including the stairs
E 1250 cals
D get my brain focused.

Last edited by jcatron243; 11-29-2007 at 05:37 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:05 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hang in there JC
Welcome Back Michelle!

Thanks for your prayers all. Gramps is doing better! He is home, that's where he wants to be, so is good. It's so hard on him.

I have missed my runs so I need to refocus on exercise. By the time I get home, it's dark and I live in a rural area with no sidewalks or streetlights, so it's been inside on the elliptical for me, but I've been trying to keep with the same cardio plan. 90 seconds "running" 2 minutes recovery etc, so hopefully that will work too. I will probably do that a lot now, because it's also COLD!!

W - 3.5
E - on plan
E - video this am and elliptical tonight- lunch meeting so no walk at lunch
D - clean my messy house
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote