Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-01-2014, 06:33 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 229/216/180

Height: 5'4"

I think it's quite normal to feel the way you do, the thing is is that you have to stop feeling bad about it afterward and worrying about it. With that, then you can have your cheat day and enjoy yourself. I have planned a cheat day for myself, so far it's for Easter, in which my family and I are going to a nice buffet. I've been there before and the food is just so delicious that I figure I owe it to myself. And there's nothing wrong with that. For one thing, my stomach is shrinking and I only can eat so much at a time anyway I have noticed. This is not knew to me so I don't feel guilty about it and I'm able without a doubt to get right back on plan after my cheat. I wish the best for you.
Waterbunny77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #17  
maintaining since 9/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharityMarie View Post
I spend all month planning out my cheat day, and now I'm in a huge regret spiral and I know logically its not THAT BAD its just ONE MEAL but my mind is busy worrying if one night of bad food choices is going to shake my willpower.

Anyone go through this feeling.. or have a better way of dealing with it or rationalizing it. I want to be able to say that one day out of a month I can go to a favorite restaurant and not overthink my calories, thats not asking too much right?
I'm getting the sense that you might be concerned about your ability to limit it to one day per month. If you're at all like me, that's legitimate concern, lol! Maybe you are "hungover" from the rich food. Now that you've lost so much weight, you body and brain chemistry are different. Even a single reasonable treat like you had won't be the same as before.
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote