Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 12-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #196  

Default keep going!

hey everyone!
This week i've lost 4 lbs.! I binged this morning but figure if I work out later today and don't really eat much for the day then I can still be in range.

Reading these posts gave me the push I needed to know that I can get through this day and continue on my weight lost journey. No one is perfect and as long as we are moving forward-no matter how small the steps then that is all that matters.

Keep healthy everyone!! We can do this- one day, one meal, one bite at a time!
chocolateluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Starting over again... Day 1...
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

mmm. baklava, or just homemade goodies. Bad jen!

Today was day 1 for me. I lost the fight with a pumpkin dessert I should have just thrown out. But I ate it. I sometimes cook things that don't turn out perfect and am so disgusted with my failure, I eat it to get rid of it. It was delicious, just not presentable. Crust was too done.

I was outside busting my butt after I had been inside busting my butt and cleaning. All of a sudden I got dizzy from low blood sugar. I got in the house and HUNGER overpowered me. I looked for something quick and tasty--nothing. So I grabbed the pumpkin bars (supposed to be pie but had too little filling and the crust was too done--so it became bars) I ate so much in such little time, I had no time to register that I was full. When 20 minutes passed, I was stuffed and sick to my stomach. I do have to say I was already not feeling the best because of a horrid grade I received from my teacher. I can't believe it was so bad. I think there was some emotional eating that I was trying to avoid by cleaning like a mad woman. One coping strategy is productive the other is not.

Whatever, I got through day 1 with just a little bit of overeating. I was so so so tired today.

I logged over 23,000 steps yesterday, and barely did 8700 today. I ended up needing more rest, and that stopped my overeating. Sometimes I eat for energy. I guess I will start a new thread.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 177

Height: 5'7

Well I had a binge day today, I was so super hungry. Not sure if I have been eating too few calories today. An overwhelming feeling came over me. Cheese in excess, nuts in a bag, and ice cream. Not proud but will keep moving and try to make better choices in the am, and each day. No I don't think I will ever be cured from these temptations, but I will take it one day at a time! Back to the gym and blow off some steam tomm. Thanks....needed to rant.....
lmvr2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:34 PM   #200  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

It's getting closer to the time I usually binge.. I need to stay on here and talk it out. Maybe then I wont binge.. We will see.. It's so hard to control it.
imnotperfect24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:08 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

I know I just posted earlier.. But I had to post this. I just had one of the most amazing workouts on the xbox.. and for the first time in a LONG time I dont feel the pull of binge eating. The feeling is amazing! I mean I went to the fridge to see what was there but NOTHING interested me.. Nothing.. This feeling is amazing!
imnotperfect24 is offline   Reply With Quote