Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #1  

Default Totally just stress ate

All day I've been actually hungry, but also SUPER constipated for some reason. (sorry, TMI, I just mention it to indicate that I don't really NEED to cram more food down my stomach right now.)

I'd been worried all day that I didn't see how I'd stay on plan because I've been hungry and then I found out something pretty major happened at work and my employees didn't tell me about it and it really pissed me off and I ended up having a protein bar that I didn't plan on. (and I wasn't really hungry for it at that point.)( Even when I went to the fridge to get it, I said, "I'm totally stress eating" and did it anyway. This is in addition to an extra 200 calories I had earlier. Right now my food diary is saying 1677, and I aim for 1600-1650/day, so at 4:00 I'm already over my limit.

I do know from my FitBit that I'm burning about 2200-2300 per day, so even if I have a 300 cal dinner and end up around 2000 I'll still be at least breaking even, basically.

Still. I'm pissed. It's not a binge in that I didn't shove a ton of crap in my face for hours and hours but it DID have that horrible emotional charge associated with a binge.

I know I'll get past it. I'm just mad at myself. What I need to NOT do is the classic, "well, I've already blown it for today...." Nothing good EVER comes from that.

Anyway, thank you for listening.
Just 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

I understand how you feel. I've been trying to stop my stress eating in college and it's difficult. We'll pull through it! Sending you a big hug!
racrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 360/354/180

Height: 5'9"

I certainly feel your pain!! I had a huge, gross binge today and I STILL fel sick from it (it was this morning) but I feel better reading all the forums and everything. I was so tempted to say I'd start tomorrow but I didn't allow myself to do that..I started the very next meal :-) We can do this girl! By the way, you didn't have a horrible, terrible sabotage binge..it was quite a baby binge The good thing is you realized the mood/trigger that set you off.

Dust off and get back on the horse NOW, not later, not tomorrow. You'll feel much better :-)
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote