Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 11-29-2010, 12:46 PM   #31  

Height: 5'6.5"

I said no to Thanksgiving Dinner. It's the only time I've never felt guilty after this Holiday, ever. It felt fantastic to go shopping the day after for new jeans with no bloat or weight gain.

This past month if my spouse goes to get fast food out I only get a happy meal or something similar from those "what not to eat" books that is 500 calories or less so I stay on my calorie counting plan. It's a big deal for me personally because before I used to get full meals large size.
Butterfly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:09 AM   #32  
Naturally Curvy

S/C/G: 264/259.9/164

Height: 5'6"

I said no to a bag of peanut M&Ms. Sometimes I'm still amazed at how big the 'little' steps are.
JMSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:42 AM   #33  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Today I am going to eat lasagna, manicotti,
and a Bûche de Noël cake. I'm going to try
all of them, just remember to eat small portions.

I'll update this afternoon with how I did.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #34  
Lani Loves Lettuce!

S/C/G: 381/361/351

I said no to chocolate birthday cake.
Focused Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #35  
One Day At A Time

Height: 5.6

Today i said no to cake in the office, then chocolates, then more that the 1 biscuit i had, then eating even more naughty food before dinner, then food before bed. It gets easier with time so i believe that it will get easier with time based on what i do today.
hope for recovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 288/190/140

Height: 5 ft 7

All day today I have said no to the chex mix in my kitchen. I know it is sitting there and all day, like every five minutes, I have craved it. But I keep saying no because I know how pleased I will feel tomorrow morning when I realize that I made it through.
callmeKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #37  
On a mission

S/C/G: HW280/CW270/GW160

Height: 5'9"

I said no to my BF bringing over Fresh homemade Pork, chili, and sweet tamales! They are at the very top of my favorite foods list.... Not "close", not "up there", My #1 favorite food! I could easily go through 2 of each. I DO plan to indulge at Christmas, but I will be more controlled and prepare for it calorie-wise.
vdander24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #38  
finding the sexy me...

S/C/G: 158/144/130

Height: 5'2"

I said no to loads of beautiful sweet stuff at a meeting last night!
and I'm happy for it....after sweets, I always need rolaids....cause I can't ever stop at just one piece, so might as well say no, thank you!
zeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 160/166/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

This week I said NO to Christmas treats (cookies and reeses candy, extras from kiddo's Kindergarden party) and Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich and Curly Fries (THE best tasting, but probably #1 on the "Do Not Eat These Fries" list.. Kudos to everyone else saying NO too!!
ferretgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #40  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

I said no to carrot cake, ice cream, fried chicken, mac and cheese and sweet rolls last night. (went to a buffet for dinner! eek!) I said yes to fresh and steamed veggies, skinless chicken and one VERY small brownie.

Today I said no to more than 1 Christmas cupcake, most of the cookies, chips, fruit punch and cakes that were served at my son's Christmas party at school. I had one very small cookie (about the diameter of a ping-pong ball) and a little less than half of a chocolate cupcake. They were REALLY pushing me to take the rest of the cookies, cupcakes and chips home with me, but I refused. I knew it would be over as soon as I sat them on the counter!
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 368/336/165

Height: 5'6"

I said no to a second sandwich! Yay me!!!
iHeartU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

So today I went to Margaritaville for lunch to celebrate a co-worker's last day. When someone ordered crabdip for the table, I decided to myself that I would have ONE piece of bread with a thin layer of dip spread on it.

After everyone had a piece, there were a few left over which were offered around. Nobody wanted them and somehow it was decided that I should eat them. Seriously, my whole department turned food pusher on me at once! "Ashley, you've been doing so good! You're taking this competition too seriously. Take a break!" I had to say "no" at least 10 times before they let it go. Ugh! What is it about weight loss that makes people want to feed us?!

Last edited by Aclai4067; 12-20-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #43  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

Good job Ashley,,,,,it's always frustrating when ppl gang up on ya like that....

I said No to cheese cake last night and fudge.....
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:15 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 174/170/125

Aclai4067- How frustrating! Good for you for not giving in. People too often overstep their boundaries when it comes to other people's food business.

Today I said "no" to a plate of tortilla chips when I was out with a friend. The meal I got had a veggie-hummus wrap and some chips on the side that I didn't particularly want. When I finished the wrap and was full, I found that I was nibbling on the chips. My first inclination was to beat myself up for eating past fullness, but I managed to put the plate aside and turn my attention away from it and onto my friend, which is actually a huge accomplishment for me. I typically find it really hard to not clear my plate. I just have to remember to focus on what I did well, and not where I messed up.
Eurydice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #45  
One Day At A Time

Height: 5.6

Yesterday I said no to some cakes with white icing on them. When I was fist offered my head went mmmm, then I thought again and realised that I probably won't even like them as they have too much sugar and I am not used to that any more!
hope for recovery is offline   Reply With Quote