Old 06-30-2006, 10:04 PM   #31  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone. I had my doctor's appointment today and all went well. My lab work was better and I don't have to see him again for 6 months. He was so wonderful about my weight loss. He had set my goal at 150 and I am at 147. He said only about 10% of his patients ever lose the weight that he wants them to lose and that I was a "huge success". This made me feel great. Now, my eating wasn't good last night at the wedding shower, but I'm back on program today. I was gone 10 hours today to my appt. with all the driving time, but I am exhausted. BTW, I have new pic's to try and post and am waiting to get a scanner.Also, I got a pair of my size 20 jeans back from my Aunt and will also try to post in the big clothes section. They look I could fit in one leg now, but haven't tried yet. Good luck to everyone.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:19 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Lillybelle, That is wonderful news! YOu should be so happy and proud!
So your shy 2 lbs, Look at how happy your doctor was with you. That means so much for your health!
COngratulations! I Can't wait to see the pics!
maggie
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:11 AM   #33  
GlamourGirl25

Hi All,

Had a little slip last night. Went to bed - hadn't eaten proper dinner, and woke up in the middle of the night craving carbs like mad. Half-asleep, I went into the kitchen and had a couple "natural" ginger snaps and some peanut butter. I live with my sister and she has some snack-y foods in the pantry. It was 30 grams of carbs altogether.

So anyways, I think it's kicked me out of ketosis. Do I have to start induction over again? I feel like I'll NEVER get through Induction!

love,
glam
Glamourgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 12:50 PM   #34  
lilybelle

Thanks needtolose, I feel so good. I am determined now to relax and get the other 2 lbs. off. I plan to be exercising a lot this week and drinking my water. I am always stressed when I have a doctor's appt. His scales always weigh me more than mine, but this time they were the same. I tried on my old size 20 jeans last night and I can stand in one leg of them. My DH just couldn't believe that I was that big before. He said he never saw me as being that big. I was a little shocked myself. I thought about hanging them in front of my treadmill to remind myself every time I walk that this is why I walk. I never want to have to wear those again.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:17 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 205/166.2/150

Height: 5'3

Hello everyone..I'm back.. . I sure have missed all of you guys..
Sounds like everyone is doing good..

lilybelle, i'm so proud of you..You are an inspiration..Way to to on all your weight loss...I can't wait to see your pictures.

To everyone who had the slip ups of going off plan.. I have done this so many times...I have been eating Atkins WOE for a few years now...For me always off and on... I just jump back in. This is a way of eating for life for me..I don't worry about how much i lose, i just try to stay op most of the time...I have been lucky the weight keeps comeing off...Slowly, but still coming off..I finally got down to 144 lbs...YEAH...Total so far is almost 50 lbs..I just know this is the way i will eat for the rest of my life...I don't feel strict on my self at all...If i have some foods that adds weight, I just turn it around and it comes right back off...Good luck to all...Think positive and stay op the best you can and it will come off...
Candy
Candy In Alabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #36  
lilybelle

Thanks everyone, I need to get a scanner to post the pic's. The body shots really do show the weight loss. However, my head is tilted too far back in every dang picture. I think this must have been a habit from before of trying to cover up the good old double chin. LOL. One pic is from the back showing my tiny little 90 yr. old man butt. I won't post it. LOL. I am so glad that DR. visit is over with. I don't have to see him again for 6 months. Yeah! Just wanted to add that my DH was wondering why he has lost from 187 to 172. This is the trickle down effect, he eats what I cook. LOL. He doesn't realize he's been on a "diet" too.