Old 10-22-2004, 08:30 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Friday Chat 10/22

Well, blew the whole wagon yesterday. Oreo's and Subway again. What IS with that combination? lol. I also forgot to go to parent teachers conference. I just kind of zoned out and that was the end of it. Jeez. I hate being tired!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 08:30 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

oh...what's the plan for the weekend for you all?
Old 10-22-2004, 08:40 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning.

Oreo's go good with ANYTHING! love the double stuff one

I am so tired today. Don't have much to say except zzzzzzzzzzzzzz !! I'll be back later w/some energy.

How's your world?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 09:07 AM   #4  
Somethin's gotta give

Holla for friday ladies!

Just got off the treadmill so of course I'm PUMPED!.....In approximately 45 minutes, I will be laying off the side of the bed whining for Dale to put my shoes on me because I'm too tired to sit up.but....I'll be back!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 09:15 AM   #5  

Good morning ........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 09:36 AM   #6  

Good Morning Everyone!

Brenda: I have to agree with Leenie....oreos do go good with anything! Hope you have fun at the GS this weekend!

Leenie: Hope you get some energy soon! Have a great weekend!

Marie: Girl you are up and at it early this morning! Good job getting on the treadmill already! Now tell Dale to get busy getting your shoes on for you!

Jane: WAKE UP GIRL! Have a great day!

Well, nothing new here. Been busy all week getting things ready for the garage sale this weekend. Me and my best friend have one every few years just to get rid of stuff we don't want anymore. Other than that on Saturday, nothing really planned for the weekend here! Hope everyone has a great day and I'll check in this afternoon. Going to grab some breakfast and head to work!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 09:45 AM   #7  
Total Sass Bucket

Hi all
Just popping in to say hello. You know marie, my friend Brenda has this machine you reminded me of. It's like a stepper but it has programming for a mild, medium and heart attack level cardio work out. Boy did I feel the burn on that thing. She's moving soon though... I wonder if she'll sell it to me.... prolly not. Maybe I can get the BF to get me one for Christmas..... prolly not. I already lock him out of the room when I'm exercising. Otherwise he sits there and watches me and asks questions. Grrrrrr.

Hope everyone is doing well today. Gotta go!
Shimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 10:37 AM   #8  
Movin' and Losin'

Brenda: I love Oreos! I can understand the off-planness there. But, just get right back to it!

Leenie: Hope you find your energy.

Marie: Great job for hitting the treadmill early this morning!

Jane: Wake up!

MrsH: Have fun with your garage sale!

Shimma: Hope you have a fabulous day!

Was OP yesterday. Woo-hoo! I need to make it through as much of this weekend as I can OP before I splurge with s'mores on the camping trip.

Let's see: Tonight, I am going to play football with some guys my friend works with. I love playing football, but last time it was even a little intense for me. Cleats were involved, and guys were arguing calls. She has assured it will be less intense this week... After football, we'll probably hang out with the guys (after a shower, of course).

Saturday is a friend's birthday, so I'm going to see what she wants to do. We're going out later that night with a big bunch of friends, but I thought I'd see if she'd want to go to the beach or something during the day. Actually, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it in the evening because I already made plans with DH to go see a concert and fireworks in the park... I feel bad. Hopefully, I can meet up with them later.

On Sunday, DH, the dog and I are going camping. It should be fun! I should get some exercise in that day for sure. I can't wait!

Well, hope you all have a great Friday and a great weekend!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 10:38 AM   #9  
The Princess O' Pets

Good mroning chickies!!!

Just thought I would do a quick fly by and say HI!!! I am at work already. The DS's are better and life getting abck to normal, I was pretty good eating wisw yesterday and today should be even better!

Have a GREAT Friday!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 12:33 PM   #10  
Head Princess

Happy Friday!

Leenie - Yes, you won!

Brenda - I'm so happy I don't like oreo's. I'm always too worried about getting black stuff in my teeth to enjoy them.

Marie - thanks for reminding me I need to get some exercise!

Jane - Wake up, sunshine!

Mrs. H - Happy garage sale-ing!

Rhonda - I ban DH from the room when I'm exercising, too!

Jina - Sounds like you have a full weekend ahead of you!

TG - Glad things are getting back to normal!

SOS here. Hanging out, looking for work, ignoring the neverending drama. Blah blah blah. Probably going out for karaoke tonight and then dancing tomorrow night. And that's about it!

Have a good day, everyone!!!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 01:48 PM   #11  
Somethin's gotta give

Ok, I'm back!

Brenda-I love subway, but not so much for oreos, I have the black teeth issue also since all mine are caps and that stuff sticks to them like crazy- you'll do great today---I have faith!

Leen-

Jane-

Lisa-shoes on! Now DH is at my little ones school today working the "jog-a-thon" apparently he's "get a popsicle" guy

Rhonda-what is with men? Dale will actually LEAN on the treadmill and tell me about some car he saw while I'm walking.

Jina- sounds like a cool weekend!I saw in the new atkins catalog they are now making s'mores...Im sure they're just as good * eye roll*

TG-

Star- Drama???We haven't heard any of your drama in a long time....come on spill- we're plotzing over here

Well, I'm going to the "home show" on saturday.....thats right I said home show...Don't hate. then I'll probably have to spend a day cleaning up the office so older DD has a place to sleep....hope everyone has a great weekend and stays OP ( or as close as possible)
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 01:49 PM   #12  
Baby Steps

Leenie: hope you woke up by now!!

Marie: Congrats on getting the workout in!!! Keep up the good work!!

Jane: Wake up!!

Lisa: have fun at your rummage sale

Rhonda: Enjoy your day

Jina: Enjoy your camping! All the exercise sounds like it'll burn off those s'mores

TG: Congrats on getting back on track. Glad all is returning to normal in your house

Star: Have fun dancing!!

Ok. Not sure what the problem is. I've been SOO tired lately, right? So why is it after the stuff I ate last night I'm NOT as tired as usual? Do I need more carbs maybe? I mean, not the stuff/junk I ate (ok. admission time: I just ate 4 more oreos) but GOOD carbs. Could that be the reason I'm tired? Not enough carbs? Interesting theory. I'll have to try that next week when I'm back on track
Bowling w/the DD's & DH tonight.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:50 PM   #13  
Baby Steps

Marie: what's a home show??

*goes to brush teeth free of black crumbs*
Old 10-22-2004, 02:03 PM   #14  

ok, ok, I'm up!!!!! Geez can't a girl get some shut eye around here?

Soooooooozzzzz, DH and I had planned to stay in tomorrow night (we are on our new "conserve money" plan) I spent the morning looking for low carb mexican recipes, found one I liked. I just get an email from a friend of ours who invited us and a few other couples over to watch the Red Sox game. I SO DON'T WANT TO GO! My BIL and SIL were invited too and I know if my BIL goes then my DH will want to go. *sigh* So much for my plan
And to boot she is going to have hamburgers, hot dogs etc. Oh like I'm really going to not have a roll! COME ON!

I was actually starting to look forward to staying in on Saturday nights. I figured it would help me get back OP. So much for that.

Geez, can you tell I don't want to go?

Brenda: Around these parts a Home Show is a big.....well....show....where they have different vendors who display their stuff. Windows, Kitchen, Bath etc....everything you could ever possibly want for your house and then some.

Marie: Was I right? I would love to go to one. We have a big one here in Boston each year. I have never made it.

StarPrincess: Oh how we do miss the drama! If it is Karaoke tonight then there will probably be lots of drama to tell next week. Don't forget us!

Theo'sgirl: Glad everyone is feeling better finally. Congrats on being OP.

Jina: It just kills me when I see you talking about going to the beach when I am sitting up here freezing my tookish off up here. I have to keep checking your profile to remind myself you live in FL!!!!!

Shimma: So.....about the ring?

MrsH: Good luck on the garage sale. Those are so much work. I love the people that are waiting in their cars before the sale even starts! Those people are dedicated.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 02:07 PM   #15  
The Princess O' Pets

Well ladies I have been 1/2 way on being OP for days now and I finally decided to "step it up a notch!!" I am starting induction again on Monday for 1 week, being totally good, and stop this 1/2 way crap!

So if anyone wants to join me, jump on in, I will track my progress in the food log.

Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote