Old 10-11-2004, 08:42 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Family pictures

ok. Couldn't wait until after work. Had to scan them now. Then once I scanned them just HAD to put them online here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Courtney & Kayle2.jpg (12.6 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Family2.jpg (6.7 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Tim & Brenda2.jpg (5.5 KB, 56 views)
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 09:08 AM   #2  

Brenda: LOOK AT HOW INCREDIBLY SKINNY YOU LOOK! You look wonderful.....and your family too. How cute are those girls?
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 09:37 AM   #3  
Movin' and Losin'

WOW! Those are awesome pictures! You all look great! And, Jane's right, Brenda -- you look especially skinny! Great pictures!!!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 09:43 AM   #4  

Brenda, What a great looking family. Your girls are so darling. And I am so jealous of your thin arms. You must be so proud and have every reason to be. (and I haven't forgotten to mention your hubby is very handsome )
DonnaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 12:31 PM   #5  
Somethin's gotta give

I don't know about you Brenda, but I'd track down that skinny little bombshell with your hubby and kick her.....oh. thats you! Good show girly!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 12:47 PM   #6  
The Princess O' Pets

B- The pics are beautiful!!!! I am so happy you guys just went and got them for yourselves!!! Who cares about those kill joy in laws!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 01:01 PM   #7  
Somethin's gotta give

and btw, those girls are just precious, especially the first picture....there is just nothing like and honest to goodness happy smile on a little one.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:42 PM   #8  
Baby Steps

Glad you all liked them. Wish they could have been bigger, but 3FC limits the size. And the oldest was having a ball and that was actually a GREAT smile for her. Usually for her pictures she looks like she's grimacing. So I was happy the way they turned out. I think DH is going to throw a fit cuz I just spent $30 more dollars getting reprints. That's not counting the big family sized pic I want

Marie: You crack me up. I was trying to figure out WHO you were talking about when you said skinny little bombshell. Never heard those words referred to ME before. What a hoot!
Old 10-11-2004, 03:33 PM   #9  
Somethin's gotta give

Brenda, you need to upload to a web page...did you see how HUGE that picture of Dale turned out??!! Thats because its hosted by our webpage server....
Old 10-11-2004, 03:41 PM   #10  
Baby Steps

I don't know how to do that. I've set up a website for me (yahoo geocities) but I haven't updated that in ages. Nor do I know how to get it from there to here.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:41 PM   #11  
Baby Steps

Here are a couple more pictures. My avatar came from the one w/the tracks behind us (the one DH's back is to us and the girls are against the tree). I plan on putting the "round" one on a clock type mechanism so that it twirls and every time you look it'll be in a different spot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Family by tracks2.jpg (7.7 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Family By Tree2.jpg (14.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Round and Round2.jpg (10.1 KB, 40 views)
Old 10-11-2004, 05:30 PM   #12  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

WOW FANTASTIC PICTURES !!!!

Way to go Brenda.

BTW, if you tell me one more time that you are fat, I'm gonna find your skinny self and slap you silly !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 05:50 PM   #13  
Somethin's gotta give

well, yahoo has picture pages but I think I heard they had stopped letting people link pics from them....if you go to a free picture page and upload them, then put your cursor on the picture and right click....at the bottom you will see "properties" click it, the web adress you see is the address of the picture...then you just copy and paste that into the http bar that comes up when you click" insert an image" on this site
Old 10-11-2004, 08:33 PM   #14  
on my way down again

Oh Wow Brenda! These are all GREAT! You both look fantastic, and your daughters are darling. Well worth the extra $30.00 for reprints.:
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 08:49 AM   #15  
Baby Steps

Marie: I'll have to check into that. I don't like doing full web-pages because I never keep up with that. But a picture page would be fun to play with.

Barbie: Thanks! And unfortunately the youngest girl KNOWS she's cute and tries to use it to get out of trouble w/me. lol. Nope, doesn't work. Living w/her makes me somewhat immune. Now the oldest needs more self confidence to realise she IS cute!! Oh these pre-teen and teen years are going to be