What's For Breakfast? Wk of July 16th

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Blue Bunny Vanilla Yogurt Smoothie
    (Two scoops of lc protein powder blended with crushed ice)

(I'm NEVAH hungry when I wake up - drat the night shift!)
  • 2 over-easy eggs (I only ate the yolks), 5 oz Ham Steak
  • 2 boiled eggs with hot sauce! Yummm!
  • leftover chicken & iced coffee w/cream & carb free choc-syrop
  • Shouldn't have posted that I'm "never hungry" when I wake up . . . I'm ravenous today! Was so full last night that I didn't have the usual bedtime snack so maybe that's why. Think I'll go rustle up some bacon and eggs.
  • YAY!! We started a new menu thread...these help me ALOT!

B: chicken breast with sauteed mushroom and onions (not too big on eggs or other breakfast foods!)

aud ~ I've noticed with myself that when I get really full at dinner then I'm starving in the morning when i wake up. Opposed to having a satisfied feeling from dinner, then I'm not usually hungry first thing in the morning.
  • Puncezilla ~ carb free chocolate syrup??? Is it good or does it have a funny after taste? Can this stall you if you're just starting out? Your ice coffee sounds yummy!
  • Same as yesterday: 2 over-easy eggs and a 5 oz ham steak
  • 3 egg and kielbasa sausage scramble, water.
    I've had that sugar free chocolate syrup and to me it has a slight after taste.
    It's that Waldens brand.
  • It's carb free too.
  • Made 2 eggs with cheddar cheese, ham, and a tiny bit of salsa.

Unfortunately, i only got through maybe 1/2 cup of it and then wasn't hungry anymore.
  • Hi everyone!
    My breakfast has been the same, 2 eggs over medium, cut up kielbasa sausage and that's it.
  • 1 container of dannon fit and trim strawberry yogurt. Ummm, only 60 calories, and 3 carbs. Amazing how I now eat so little and feel full. I LOVE this "diet"

I'm going to make myself a batch of deviled eggs now and indulge :-)
  • I know, that's what is happening to me too. I get full so much easier now. I love that too!
  • 2 boiled eggs and 4 slices of bacon. Is anyone else here in induction?