The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 09-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #76  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Thanks for posting the link!

Heat stroke, huh? I still don't get why she can't exercise like everyone else now though?
Old 09-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm watching the show, I cannot believe what Tracy is doing this week!!

Last edited by BethC; 09-29-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

OMG! Wild show tonight! Good Greif!

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 09-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #79  

I still think though, that if Tracy hadn't eaten the cupcakes the other guy would have won that one...and the poundage thing...it would have gotten to a point where someone would have jumped at the pound advantage because the poundage ammount was going to go up until someone took it.

I think the show plants these seeds to keep some people in the hot seat and chaos going...

I don't think anyone (including Jillian!) is going to be talking to Tracy for a while...she's like a deer in headlights

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 09-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #80  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie42 View Post
...she's like a deer in headlights

that is exactly what she looked liked .... Great show tonight, and don't Antoine and Sean look amazing? I think Sean is such a baby faced cutie and seems to be so good hearted, so does Antoine for that matter...
Old 09-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 235/222/165

Height: 5'8"

It was a great show tonight. Tracey is crazy. She is on everyone's hit list now. Her deer in headlights face is funny. Of course someone was going to take the free pounds, but why 2 lbs and why do it without consulting your partner? Why piss so many people off by going back on her word with multiple teams? Poor strategy. Too early for this. They will boot her off the first chance they get. Entertaining episode though.

I liked the comment by Bob that gameplayers gain the weight back.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:18 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyjeanz View Post
It was a great show tonight. Tracey is crazy. She is on everyone's hit list now. Her deer in headlights face is funny. Of course someone was going to take the free pounds, but why 2 lbs and why do it without consulting your partner? Why piss so many people off by going back on her word with multiple teams? Poor strategy. Too early for this. They will boot her off the first chance they get. Entertaining episode though.

I liked the comment by Bob that gameplayers gain the weight back.
I agree with every word.

I don't have a problem with her playing the game, but she's just....dumb about it. She's put a huge target on her back and she's being extremely disrespectful to her partner. Plus, she's just not making good decisions. Sure, take the pound advantage, but NOT at 2 pounds, woman! Come on! Also, do NOT eat the cupcakes after you just put that "2 pound" target on your back and pissed off the trainers!

Dumb, dumb, dumb...

I just LOVED Sean and Antoine! I was so sorry to see them go. They both look amazing! But, Antoine? His weight loss literally made me gasp!
Old 09-30-2009, 12:20 AM   #83  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyjeanz View Post
It was a great show tonight. Tracey is crazy. She is on everyone's hit list now. Her deer in headlights face is funny. Of course someone was going to take the free pounds, but why 2 lbs and why do it without consulting your partner? Why piss so many people off by going back on her word with multiple teams?
I totally agree.
I think the best thing to do at this point is to lay low. Those are the ones that pull ahead in the end.

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 09-30-2009, 12:51 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Oh man, Tracy has GOT to go. What a terrible attitude! The bug-eyed thing is also getting old quickly. Sucks to be Coach Mo, stuck with that woman!

I think it stinks that Sean and Antoine had to go, but it was the right choice. Shay needs to be there, and Daniel needs to stay because he is such a great support and motivator for everyone.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #85  
I'm doing it for ME

S/C/G: 317/311/200

Height: 5'3

wow what a show tonight. i feel so bad for mo.. when tracy was still in the hosp he was very thoughtful of her and his responsibility to 'carry the team' till she could get out and do her part. since she has been out she discusses NOTHING with him and has ostrasized every other person there.. i hope when she gets voted off(AND SHE WILL ) that its a week when only ONE person from a team goes, and not both. i understand its a game, but to alienate every other person so early wasnt just mean and underhanded, but it was soooo stupid on her part stategy wise... im a firm believer in Karma... and will be gleefully watching her get hers.

im usually not so vindictive, honest lol
Old 09-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

I thought last nights show really showed the extremes in personality. One team was truly selfless and one person was truly selfish. I loved the red team. I thought Sean was hysterical. Tracey has done herself in already and she has only been there a week. I think I dislike her more than I disliked Icky and that is saying a lot. I feel bad for Mo he keeps trying to be a good teammate but she could care less about the team. Tracey interests definitely are for herself.

Was so glad to see the tremendous amounts of weight both Sean and Antoine lost while at home. It was really cute to see Antoine and Alexandria together too
Old 09-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

I also feel so bad for Mo! But I laughed out LOUD at the preview for next week....karma's gonna bite someone on the backside, I think...ha ha ha...

I'm all for a little game play, but like Bob said, it's what, week THREE? There's no game play in week three, at least not to the extent Tracey took it. I liked her last week, now I think she's just wacky. And like someone else said...I hope if it comes down to it next week and purple is below the line, only ONE person goes home so Mo can stay and have a chance without her craziness ruining it all.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #88  
Age 53

S/C/G: 265/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Did anyone else notice after Jillian's rant at Tracy about not using the trainers that Tracy lost way more than anyone who was using the trainers?
Old 09-30-2009, 08:29 AM   #89  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Tracey is no where near as discusting as Vicky but I think she feels so far behind that she wants an equalizer. Also it was not a suprise that she lost that much, it happens when IV is removed and depending on where they did the last WI, ie in the hospital, because by now we all know that the WI happens before the reveal on the show, so we will see. AND I am am currious to see why she can't work out in the pool.

I loved Jill going off on her TWICE, loved when T asked if she was not worth the hour and Jill said not again and I loved her giving it to Mo and Tracey at the WI and how she is not watching his back and he need to look out for himself becuse she is just a game player.

Good show, I am glad to see the guys that went home have lost so much weight!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:59 AM   #90  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Tracy isnt as bad as vicki, because tracy isnt as smart as vicki. Tracy is just a bull in the china shop, no real strategy