Old 07-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning
Tinabinab those are both great accomplishments and doesn't it just motivate you even more .....

Well I have been staying OP totally for a week now and peaked at scale this morning and it is being really nice to me today so hopefully it will stay that way for weigh in this weekend

well have a great day ladies
Old 07-29-2010, 09:22 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Shan - Losing members is part of the challenge, and it certainly isn't your fault...you are doing a great job.

I got my elliptical last night!! I didn't get it set up until 8:30, so I didn't get a chance to actually work out on it, but I'm looking forward to spending at least an hour on it tonight. I really think it is going to help my weight loss.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Monte-Congrats on your new exercise equipment purchase. May you enjoy many fruitful hours on it!

This morning was body sculpting and Zumba. It felt great! I have really noticed my fitness level is improving with all my exercise this summer. Someday I will have to go back to work (hopefully anyway) but in the meanwhile it has been so good for me physically.

Last edited by TERAPET; 07-29-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:19 PM   #19  
Started again Aug 21, 09

S/C/G: 237/204/165

Height: 5'9"

Thanks all for the kind words. It really is empowering to break through old and new barriers.

Terapet - Good job! I'm totally with you on that - it feels awesome when you can really tell that your fitness level has improved - and doing Zumba and hiking up a mountain sound like such fun ways to get there!

Monte - Totally cool about the new elliptical! Have fun breaking it in!

Chopper - Thanks and congrats on being OP all week! I'm wishing a sweet number for you (and all!) on WI day.

Aclai - Isn't that what makes WW so doable?! I couldn't live in a world without Mexican Food, Margarita's and Cake. (My top three temptations!) I love that I can occassionally plan those into my week and still be OP. Don't worry about it - you're doing great!

Nothing much to report - did about 4 miles in an hour tonight - was mostly walking, but threw some jogging in there at regular intervals. Thankfully it doesn't really get dark until 9 right now, so I can leave the house at 8 and the temps are tolerable.

Hope everyone has a good end to week 9! My BFF and I are heading down to San Marcos for some power shopping this weekend. Looking forward to picking up some slimmer threads for my trip next week. Good times!
Old 07-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #20  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Ladies I've been MIA this week because it is my second week of non stop travel. Right this minute it is 6:30am in Durango and I will be leaving today out of Albuquerque to fly back to Phoenix. Do laundry, pack again, and tomorrow I'm off to Waco, Texas for a week and a half. I will come on later tonight when I get home to do personals. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Old 07-30-2010, 09:56 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

I did 40 minutes of intervals on my elliptical last night...thought I was going to die there at the end. It was great!!
Old 07-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #22  

Good Morning - Weekend is finally here even though my weekends are busier than my work weeks with cleaning, riding and racing sometimes I look forward to Monday getting here just because that is usally a night at home doing nothing

Monte ellipticals are great and hard work you will see results if you stick with it and I am sure you will

Tinabinab have a great time shopping hope you find some great deals

Shan you are traveling alot and hoping that you are getting to enjoy some it

Well off to get some more cleaning done

Oh ya I lost 3.2 pounds this week - thought I better get it entered because tomorrow is very busy and I will probably not get time to check in and don't want to miss WI, staying OP totally is a good thing and I see results just not sure why I fall off when I see such good results???

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 07-31-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:07 AM   #23  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hi ladies. Well, I'm up 2.5lbs this week thanks to TOM starting tomorrow. I am traveling so much right now. Its keeping me busy but I'm been dealing with a lot of stress.

Anyways, just so ya'll know I have asked bigmd (blue team leader) to help me out a little bit the next two weeks as far as posting things and getting the team going each week in case I don't have internet access along my Texas trip. I will still be doing our weekly weigh in results it might just take me a day or two to complete them so I can post them for you.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I have my gowearfit charged and ready to wear today after I get to Texas. I can't get the software to download onto my computer but the armband is supposed to hold up to 14 days of data so my plan is to wear it, and then when I come back on August 9th, then I can contact customer service about getting everything fixed and running on my computer.

Have a good one!
Old 07-31-2010, 01:43 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Hi Ladies,

Tonight I am hosting a dinner party for friends. The menu is definitely not lo-cal so I will just have to rely on small portions. I have lost some weight this week but I don't know what my weight will be tomorrow after tonight! That should help me not to get too crazy.

Shan-Have a great time travelling in Texas.

ChopperChick-I notice your big trip is coming up very soon. How exciting. Is this something you do every year?

Monte-You are an elliptical fiend! Good goin girl!

tinabinab-Hope you had a fun and successful shopping trip. I have been out a few times but I have no idea what size to buy. I bought some stuff last week and then lost close to three pounds this week-(I do not expect them to stay off for the weigh in tomorrow). I think I may take them back. I don't know.

Last edited by TERAPET; 07-31-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 230/211/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey Everyone! I hope you have had a great week! Mine has been crazy. I started med. school, and it will def. be the hardest thing I have ever done. Hopefully I do not turn to food for stress. Well I am off to study some more and then going for a 5 miles hike with DH.

Shan- I hope your travels have been fun so far.
Chopperchick- Are you riding the entire way to Sturgis?
Monte- I love ellipticals!! My new gym has a couple.... so I am quite excited about that!

Everyone have a great week!
Old 08-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #26  

Tarapet how did the dinner party go for you last night? I am sure it went well

doc2b good luck with med school it will be stressful but you will be to busy to worry about food- how long do you have left?

Tinabina did you have any luck shopping?

Sturgis look forward to it every year been going since I was in High School and have only missed 2 years since 1986 have 2 boys so really couldn't take off their first year- this year we are 5 days to go to Yellowstone National Park then coming back into SD for the last 5 days of the rally - and yes we ride however this year I will ride with DH since we are putting on all these extra miles and a good friend of ours is hauling my bike to Sturgis so it is there when I get there, shoot I can't be in Sturgis riding B*tch (haha) hope that doesn't offend anyone just s figure of speech

Well girls I need to get off here have a Great Sunday
Old 08-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #27  

Hi Red Team I hope you all had a great day and a great week for your weigh in tonight. Don't forget to post your weight it cut off is in an hour. I will be back to start your new thread later on tonight.