Old 06-06-2010, 11:42 PM   #1  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Default Red Team Chat Thread Week 2 (6/7-6/13)

Well ladies, we couldn't pull it out for this first one but we can still kick some blue butt this week. Haha. Hope your all doing well and we can all get started off this week together being on plan.

We had a few ladies who I posted as using their first freebie because they did not weigh in on time. Please make sure you weigh in sometime during the week. It doesn't matter when you weigh in during the week as long as it is done by Sunday evenings.

Good luck to everyone for this week!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:27 AM   #2  
MeTime

By the way, congrats to xMeaganx for being our team's biggest loser this week!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #3  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 333/310/260

Height: 5'9"

I just sent you a PM because I wasn't clear on the actual weigh in time.

I'm down 3 pounds and look forward to next week being even better!

Have a great POP week, everyone!
Old 06-07-2010, 02:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5.5

Great job Meagan!

I struggled this weekend, slipped into some old habits. Hopefully the extra workouts were enough to undo the damage. Feeling very frustrated tonight. Dh is out of town this week and in the past that is where I really struggle with a "binge" eating issue. I'm really hoping to avoid that this time. Cross my fingers that I have the motivation to make it.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:17 AM   #5  
MeTime

Sorry for any confusion ladies. If you check the Biggest Loser Challenge FAQ, you will find this:

Q: What is the cutoff time to weigh in?
A: The cutoff time is every Sunday. All weights must be recorded on your weigh in post by 10:00 pm AST. After 10:00 pm the team leaders will review the weights. If we don't hear from you we will automatically use one of your Freebies, and if it would so happen that you would have no Freebies left to use, you would be removed from being an official team member, meaning your weigh-ins from that point on would not count towards your teams percentages and you would no longer be eligible to earn the title of Biggest Loser.

Hello from SK!!! I made it through a Monday. Heading to the gym soon and then heading to a meat buffet (I did not pick it) with all the foreign teachers at our school because we have two teachers finishing their contract this week and leaving. My plan is to eat smart. No alcohol. No problem.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:19 AM   #6  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

congrats to all the losers this week!!! yay you! I on the other hand gained 1.. but thats okay im eating eating right and am back at the gym! its always inches... lots of inches.. no poundage.. ahh well!! good luck everyone..
Old 06-07-2010, 05:11 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 286/ticker/180

Height: 5'6

Thanks everyone for the congratulations, and I want to congratulate everyone on the team also!!! You all are doing an amazing job.

I'm super happy with my weight lost and I am hoping for good results for the next weeks weigh in also, although I'm not expecting nearly the results I had for last week. I think the key is to not focus on the big numbers and to realize that any weight dropped is good! Now if only it were that simple to process!

I'm trying to incorporate more veggies into my diet as well as trying new (healthy) foods. It's working and I've been finding foods that I thought I wouldn't like, I love! So this journey is opening my eyes all the time. I've also considered upping my calories again. I was at 1600, then after eating between 1800-1900 for the weekend I managed to lose a lot really quickly. So I think I'll play around with that for the next few weeks. I want to get to maintenance and still be able to have a good calorie level.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Way to Go xMeaganx!

I lost two pounds this morning but I suspect it is due to the antiobiotic I am taking. I am switching to something else today. I have been eating very low calorie recently due to not feeling well. It is really weird to have so little desire for eating. This is very, very unusual for me. Is this how skinny people feel all the time? I don't know if I would like that. I would love to be skinny though. I never dreamed I would miss my appetite!

I am going to see Styx and Foreigner tonight. For all you youngsters, they are groups from the 70's/80's. I'm gonna channel my inner rock fan! WooHoo!

Fitin10-Sorry you're struggling with binge feelings. Does it help to journal or take a walk? I often come to this site and just read different threads looking for inspiration to stay on plan.We're here for you if it helps! Here some
Old 06-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

Nice job everyone, and Congrats Meagan!!!

I have a trip this weekend to see my best friend in Salt Lake City. I'm hoping we get a lot of exercise just walking around, but I'm not expecting to workout like I do at home. I'll probably weigh in before I go because I'll be in the airport and flying all day on Sunday.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #10  

S/C/G: (HW 247) 241/215/199

Height: 5'- 4 1/2"

Congrats Meagan!!

I will be a better loser this week, I promise! I went to the fitness center this morning for the first time! I've lost my first 51 pounds doing at home DVD's and treadmill. That Elliptical killed!

Have a great week all, let's kick blue bootie this week!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #11  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

I was down 3 lbs, now it's 2.8 because of TOM month but I bet next Monday i'll usually be down quite a bit, that's usually what happens to me
Old 06-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 246/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys! I'm so sorry, but I forgot to post my weight yesterday, so I had to do a freebie. I have 2 sick little kiddos and a sick hubby, so I've been busy playing nurse!

On a bright note, I've lost 2 pounds and hoping I'll lose more this week, so hopefully I'll make up for it next week.

Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to see how great we all do!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Good job Meagan & all of Team red!

Tatiana- hope your family feels better & that you don't get sick

terapet- enjoy the concert! I saw Styx while in high school & they put on a great show.

TOM showed up yesterda. I was going to head to aerobics this morning, but my energy was lacking. I will do a JM DVD when I return home after getting the tires rotated.

Have a great day ladies & let's get this week started right!
Old 06-07-2010, 03:55 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Great job on all the losses! We'll kick butt this week!!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Way to go Meagan!

Good job to all our losers. This week we'll kick some blue butt!

I had a 3 lbs lost last week but I don't really know how with it being my TOM and all ...I find that I am learning more about good eating habits from reading around the boards here, so glad I found this place !

Fitin10 - my hubby is also gone for the week, for me I have to get up and find things to do to keep my mind off of food... but I do understand when you say it's easy to binge when he's gone...

We can do this Red Team