Old 02-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #106  
fake it till you make it!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Hello, ladies! Back from our jewelry bingo, fundraiser for high school cheerleaders. Lots and lots of yummy looking desserts there! Only ate a piece of the cake I brought, lo cal orange cake made with egg whites, applesauce, etc. Pretty proud of myself! Gonna watch the super bowl, (wish it was the Pittsburgh Steelers playing, I am a die hard fan!)cheering for the Saints, love those underdogs! Plan to walk on the treadmill for the second quarter. Anyone want to join me? Have a geat evening!
Old 02-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #107  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Not up to personals, but thanks for all the well-wishes for my health and hoping none of you are coming down with it!!! 'Course, that would bring down the pounds, hee hee. I'm trying to look at it as a blessing, that some of the things I'm doing now - drinking a lot of tea and water, eating mostly soups will transfer over to my healthy days. Of course being under the weather makes me a little more prone to be blue about Seth, but I understand it, so that's half the problem, right? 2 lbs off for me this week, here's to another big win!!!

Dora
Old 02-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #108  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Hi everyone NO time for personals but I want to congratulate those who have lost weight.

I am happy to say that I am back on track with my exercising, I haven't been this sore for months so I expect a good weight loss this week as I am sure I am holding on to a couple of pounds of water, so that elusive 140 should be attainable this week.

Everyone have a good night everyone and GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 11:01 PM   #109  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey everybody, I'm gonna keep plugging away at this.

I had Wed. afternoon off and got in a nap and some me time. I was desperately tired Tues. night, I usually don't let the hub bug me, but with the exhaustion and a cold, it was just too much.

Anyway, had a long talk with myself Wed. afternoon, after my nap. I'm not giving up, that's not really me.

And, I lost a pound this week, yay!
Old 02-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #110  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Hi Ladies - Sorry my weight was at a standstill there for awhile but I promise I'll be more then making up for it. Starting with last week.

Oh, and I'm almost at the point where I hit my low last year so I'm about to hit weight #'s that I haven't seen in 20 years. YEAY!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:11 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey team! Sorry no time for personals this morning. I'm rockin the exercise but eatings way off. So I'm back to writing down everything and logging it into the computer. Even though the scale went up a half pound I'm losing inches, in the last two weeks I've lost 3 1/2"!! I've been trying all my clothes from last summer and loving how they fit.

Hope everyone has an op day!