Old 02-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #16  
Ms. Fat Smasher

S/C/G: 338/329/175

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaustink View Post
As of this morning I have lost 10 lbs in a week..I have been 110% atkins this past week and I am very happy with the results I know it will slow down but still this is the most weight i have lost in a very long time. And I get to add a ticker to see my success..yea.Can't wait for April 16th Vegas week...
10 pounds in a week...way to go!!! If you don't mind, could you give me a brief description of what you ate? I'm averaging between 14 and 20 carbs and 1200 -1800 calories a day.
fatklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:09 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 350+/341/199

Height: 5'9"

I forgot to weigh yesterday like I was supposed to. I weighed in just now at 341. Just 3 pounds down from last week, which is kind of disappointing, but better than nothing I suppose. I am feeling a bit smaller though, a jacket that was almost too snug a month ago now fits like it should.
Atkins loser STL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #18  
carvinmom

S/C/G: 359/254/150

Height: 5'5''

Default ticker info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
If you use firefox at all you can see your password for sites if you go to security/saved password/show password. Then just scroll down and find the site. I dont know if internet explorer or any other ones have this option but I know firefox does. Hope that helps!
thanks for info on password, i got one ticker right now trying to get the other one right. I just started over and it finally worked..
carvinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #19  
carvinmom

Default challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatklr View Post
Welcome to the challenge, carvinmom!!!

When I start back on Atkins Induction, I just re-read my Atkins book and go full speed ahead! I use myfitnesspal.com to track my carbs, and I make sure I only eat items that are on the acceptable foods list. I can be REALLY STRICT when I want to! I'm not eating a lot of cheese, because I truly think it makes my weight loss stall big time.
I dug out my atkins book and made a grocery list. I find for me atkins is the cheapest way to eat being we raise our own meat and eggs @@@
I looked up myfitnesspal and looks like a good place to journal, thanks for info.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #20  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

186.4 today, which means I've lost about 10 and a half lbs since starting Atkins again 21 days ago, and that includes a bit of a stall for a week when I cheated. (And I slowed it down with some rye and diet cokes I had too!)
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #21  
carvinmom

Default any loss is a good loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkins loser STL View Post
I forgot to weigh yesterday like I was supposed to. I weighed in just now at 341. Just 3 pounds down from last week, which is kind of disappointing, but better than nothing I suppose. I am feeling a bit smaller though, a jacket that was almost too snug a month ago now fits like it should.
congratulations on three pound loss. Getting that scale to go in the right direction isnt always an easy task,,,so pat yourself on the back !!! Im starting over and struggling with keeping myself from being hungry all the time. Any ideas on getting through the first two weeks............
Keep up the good work.....
Old 02-26-2012, 03:58 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 265/264/165

Height: 5'8

Carvinmom: I've been struggling through the first two weeks too, it's tough getting back on track with menus and such and readjusting. One thing I do when I'm hungry and on the go is drink protein shakes. I found some protein powder that's about 4 net carbs I believe and if you combine it with unsweetened almond milk it shouldn't be much higher in carbs. I found another brand at a health food store here that only had 1 or 2 net carbs but it was much more expensive. Other options are keeping veggies around that you can easily grab, sometimes I just make a salad and throw on some protein like tuna or chicken just to tide me over and also pepperoni sticks are good. Good luck!
airomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 154.8/126/128

Height: 5'4

I'm in on this one too. Today aunt flo showed her ugly head so I know I will have some weight gain, so I'm going to try and take my last weigh in which was friday and use that weight as now with the water weight it won't be as accurate.

If I can lose 20 pounds by Easter that will put me at 3 pounds to my goal weight so I'm going to do my best.
globetrotter74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

I'm starting Atkins in the morning. I tried calorie counting but I can't do it. I've done Atkins in the past so here I am again. Hoping to lose 15-20 pounds by Easter.
memoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #25  

Hi memoree welcome back. I came back to Atkins myself as it was the diet that worked the best for me..
Old 02-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #26  
carvinmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by airomatic View Post
Carvinmom: I've been struggling through the first two weeks too, it's tough getting back on track with menus and such and readjusting. One thing I do when I'm hungry and on the go is drink protein shakes. I found some protein powder that's about 4 net carbs I believe and if you combine it with unsweetened almond milk it shouldn't be much higher in carbs. I found another brand at a health food store here that only had 1 or 2 net carbs but it was much more expensive. Other options are keeping veggies around that you can easily grab, sometimes I just make a salad and throw on some protein like tuna or chicken just to tide me over and also pepperoni sticks are good. Good luck!
thanks for the ideas and never thought of pepperoni sticks, i thought process foods were out but maybe thats a different diet@@@. I like my EAS protein drink and atkins drinks for a ty me over. THis getting started is the hardest and im hungry !!...
Old 02-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 265/264/165

Height: 5'8

Also keeping track of your food and note what keeps you full longest can help, that way when you're having a particularly hard day you know what to eat. I have the opposite problem, I don't feel hungry a lot though I think I figured it out it's because I work overnight shifts 3 nights a week and the rest of the week I'm on a regular daytime schedule so my body has no idea what to do. Just keep it up soon you'll be over the first couple of weeks and be solidly on plan!
airomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

well ladies after not seeing the scale move much this week I am down 5 lbs as of this morning for the week. I am very happy though its probably mostly water it lbs that are gone and I have no intention of bringing them back!
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:13 AM   #29  

congrats brooklynn on the 5 lb loss. whether it's water or not a loss is a loss..
Old 02-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #30  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Up .6 this morning, I know why though. Went to dinner at in laws and I was told we were having hamburgers. I figured I'd just have it without the bun but they changed their mind and made a meatloaf salsibury type thing. I would normally bring my own food if they were making something non atkins friendly but they changed it and didn't tell us.

I tried to be good, and I know after eating bad things there is usually some water gain. Oh well, just gonna pick myself up and dust myself off.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote