General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 07:21 PM   #1  
plucky clucky

S/C/G: 228/228/130 or less

Height: 5" 5'

Default Terri Irwin interview

Just so you all know, Wednesday night on ABC Barbara Walters will be interviewing Terri Irwin.
God bless Terri and the children. I still cry when I think about him being gone.
Old 09-26-2006, 09:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Glad you reminded me. yes, i still cry when i think about him too. Such a good cause with a true passion. And the two of them together...you could just tell they were SO in love. Seems the world is not quite as vibrant and shining without him in it.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:58 PM   #3  

I loved Steve - my son and I started watching him about 9 years ago. What a loss. I wish I could watch the ABC interview but I live overseas
Old 09-27-2006, 11:18 PM   #4  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

I just finished watching it, and WOW!!! Made me sad all over again! What an amazing family that is!
Old 09-28-2006, 02:51 AM   #5  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

Here's a link to Good Morning America website. It has a few bits from the interview. I live overseas too so was glad to have found these! I'm sitting here crying after watching them. She is such an amazing woman. I think she was overshadowed by Steve and noone realized exactly how strong she always was in her own right.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2496872
Closed Thread