Goal Photo Album - It was hiding, but I found it

View Full Version : It was hiding, but I found it

junebug41
07-16-2006, 12:48 PM
So I was digging through my best friend's pictures the other day. My friends are the only ones that have pictures of me that look like this, even though I looked like this for about 20 years. When I go into their homes, these pictures are still displayed, yet they always insist that I never looked that overweight. When I came across this picture, I thought it was the perfect "before" picture. My smile wasn't real. No picture was taking with a real smile because I was cringing inside. Upon the development of them, the pictures would be further proof of how bad I felt about myself and how I took it out on my body. So, here are some before and afters.

Before the changed mindset and the mass of knowledge I've gained through this process. After the wake-up call, my final goodbye binge on $20 worth of chinese food and the realization that I run my life. Not the other way around.

EDIT: Would someone kindly move this to the photo section? I meant to post it there, but my comp is acting a bit funky.

MelodyL
07-16-2006, 01:38 PM
You look beautiful in all the pictures, but there definately is a big difference especially in how happy you look! Thanks for sharing, they are very inspirational!!! WTG!!

hefty1
07-16-2006, 02:33 PM
wow you look good
:) glen

Heather
07-16-2006, 03:08 PM
wowsa! You look terrific! (and happier!)

kykaree
07-16-2006, 04:34 PM
You were pretty before but you look fantastic now!

jtammy
07-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Wow! You're gorgeous! You do look so much happier after. Congrats!

lou1978
07-16-2006, 04:57 PM
You were pretty before but you look fantastic now!

i agree.. :D

lilybelle
07-16-2006, 06:22 PM
You look so fantastic and so happy. Thanks for sharing the pic's.

Misti in Seattle
07-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Wow you look great! Thanks for sharing the pix

sli
07-17-2006, 09:37 AM
WOW you look really great!! Congrats!

Rosario
07-17-2006, 10:16 AM
You look amazing!! I love your eyes!!! Congratulations on making it!!

mauvaisroux
07-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Moved as you wished! :wizard:

Terrific job! Congratulations on loss! :bravo:

Sunnigummi
07-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Good job junebug41!!! You look great!!!

May I ask how long it took you to get to your goal weight? Also, what did you do eating and exercise-wise? Thanks! :)

junebug41
07-17-2006, 04:32 PM
mauvaisroux- thank you and thank you!

Sunnigummi-
time- march of 2004 to november 2004

Food:
I had a couple of events occur right when I started losing, so it's hard to say what really caused it. I shattered my ankle that march and was laid up. I went through some emotional stuff that caused me to take a look at my life. I was living alone and laid up, so eating to entertain myself was no longer an option. I had also just begun taking BCP to help manage cysts and was symptomatic for PCOS. I wasn't eating anywhere close to before my accident, so I couldn't handle the amounts I was used to. After a few weeks, I noticed my belly shrinking and when I got on a scale a couple of weeks after that, I was about 35 pounds down. I took that as a motivation. As far as eating, I ate a primarily meat free diet (the meat that I was eating was not cooked in a good way- fried or fast food). I cut my meals and half, but ate more frequently. My meals also focused on fruits and veggies. Breakfast became a part of life and I cut pretty much all processed foods. I completely stopped eating out and put a hold on bread and pasta. I have since reincorperated them, but I was pretty uneducated about what I was putting into my mouth, so i kinda had to step back and look what I was doing. I became a serious label reader. I didn't follow any plan, but the more "raw" I ate, the better I felt. I started reading up on juice fasting and the benefits of a raw diet. I don't eat completely raw or anything, but I've found that it provides a base for how I structure my diet. And it's worked for me. Like I said, I just realized that I was putting entirely too much food in my mouth and it wasn't always the right stuff. Looking back, I was a calorie cycler, between 1000-1600 per day. I try to keep it around 1600 now.

As far as exercise goes, I was still healing and couldn't run anyway, so I stuck to the elliptical and bike. I have always loved being active, but I just had to be consistent about it. I also took up pilates, bought a few aids (5-10 pound weights, stability ball, etc...) and took it from there.

Personally, I have found that I'm imperfect. I will not eat like a saint all the time. My saving grace is consistency. If I'm consistent with exercise, then it's easier to recover from a bad food day. If I'm consistent with my eating, I can give my body a break from working out. Exercise is becoming more important to me than ever, though, as I've taken up running and love it.

I've learned that our bodies are so incredibly different. Some can do it their own way, some do low-carb, WW, whatever. Find your balance. My outlook on food is this: Calories in vs. calories out and getting the most out of the foods I eat. Balance is key. I believe in produce, dark chocolate, wheatgrass, and a colorful plate. :)

Thank you EVERYONE for your compliments! you know how to make a girl :o

Meg
07-17-2006, 08:33 PM
:bravo: You look like a totally different person!

I really have to agree with you about consistency being key to maintenance. You're right, we all have our bad moments, but getting right back on track makes all the difference in the world. :)

Sunnigummi
07-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the info junebug. I like finding out what people who have lost have done, more so when they start out around the same weight as me. I'm trying to think about the timeline it's going to take me (on average and I know everyone is different but I would like to know approximately how long it takes). I thought at first I could get to goal by Sept end but I don't think that's possible as I'm not a strict "dieter" (like you, I occasionally have bad food) and don't intend to become one. Thanks again for the info and for what it's worth, you look great! :)

boarderchick
07-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Yowza! Congratulations!

junebug41
07-18-2006, 06:36 AM
That's the thing as well as the only difference between maintaining and losing (for me). I was very strict when I was losing my weight. I had to learn how to eat like a thin person, but before that I had to lose a lot of weight. I looked at it as having credit card debt. I could pay off my balance little by little, but spending it as soon as I made a payment wouldn't get me very far in completely depleting my debt. I had to clear a lot of debt first, then I could buy some cute shoes (go out to eat) or get my hair done (go on vacation). Now that my debt's under control, I try to pay my bill in full every month ;)

oliviaCAN
07-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Wow!! What A Motivator!! You Can Really See A Difference In Your Pictures...you Are Very Pretty Though!! Congrats On Your Journey!! Its People Like You That Really Motivates Me And Really Makes Me Set My Mind On My Goals!!

Jtjoray
07-23-2006, 11:56 PM
You where pretty even in your before picture! WTG on getting to goal.

onestar
09-20-2006, 11:12 AM
nice picutres girl. i look at my self now and think it would take forever to lose my weight. but your after pictures are what i want to look like. my goal weight is 130 also. congrats girl.

TJinTX
09-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Onestar,

I am also in Houston area, i'm 4'11 and started at 189 pounds! I started dieting July 17, i've lost 17 pounds to date. I am working out a min of 6 days a week, sometimes 2x a day! :carrot: It's slow going :dizzy: but i'm trying hard! My goal is 119lbs! I've gone from barely moving to working out and I feel so much better. I notice a huge change in my health, I used to get sick all of the time!

Keep up the good work, see you at the finish line!
Tish

TJinTX
09-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Onestar,

I am also in Houston area, i'm 4'11 and started at 189 pounds! I started dieting July 17, i've lost 17 pounds to date. I am working out a min of 6 days a week, sometimes 2x a day! It's slow going but i'm trying hard! My goal is 119lbs! I've gone from barely moving to working out and I feel so much better. I notice a huge change in my health, I used to get sick all of the time!

Keep up the good work, see you at the finish line!
Tish

browniegurl
10-29-2006, 06:50 PM
You look great, I feel the same way about taking pictures as a heavier person, there's rarely a time for true genuine smiles/happiness.

LookingForHope16
10-30-2006, 02:03 AM
I at first was like omg there is no way that that is the same girl!!

WOW at the change!! You look amazing!!

Celesteral
11-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Awesome job :)

rlandry
11-01-2006, 02:30 PM
You look great How Awesome, I am new to the forum and look to each one of you all for my success and journey.

junebug41
11-08-2006, 10:33 AM
rlandry- welcome! This place is so welcoming. I'm usually intimidated to jump into forums, but not here. Nothing but open arms!

futuresurferchick
11-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Junebug, you are HOT girl! good for you. Definitely inspiring.

katie3181
11-20-2006, 12:11 AM
Wow, impressive! congratulations. You seriously look like a completely different person!

I see you hiked Gray's Peak. How was that? I've been living in Denver for over a year and I haven't done a fourteener yet, but hopefully next summer! I feel like there's no excuse to be overweight in Denver with the perfect weather and all the outdoors things to do. Well, I'm working on it!

Kate

junebug41
11-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Kate- I actually lived IN the mountains for almost my entire life and didn't get around to it until last summer... here's to catching up!

And welcome to Colorado!:)

rangoone
11-27-2006, 02:04 PM
You're not beautiful, you're more than that ! It's incredible, you're stunning, I wish I could look as you do now ! Congratulations a hundred times !

brismiley
11-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Wow you look fab-u-las! Way to go!

Mamato4under5
03-14-2007, 10:56 PM
you look so much happier girl :D So beautiful!

junebug41
06-21-2007, 05:39 PM
I thought as I am at about the 3 year mark, I would post some "maintaining" pics. It's weird how I am more or less (ha!) at the same weight I've been for 3 years, but I dunno.... things are just different. In a good way, of course :)

Meg
06-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Did you add some new pictures to your original post? :) The last photo of you is simply gorgeous! You are absolutely radiant. :hug:

junebug41
06-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Did you add some new pictures to your original post? :) The last photo of you is simply gorgeous! You are absolutely radiant. :hug:

HAHA! I got click crazy and sent the post off w/o the pics.... it's for the better because there is some cropping and re-sizing to do. Maybe that's an idea for the maintainers forum? A few years out things look more normal than when I orginally lost and things tend to migrate back into their proper place (via time, surgery, etc...)

I will get them up soon, though!

Meg
06-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Standing by ... I just love seeing new photos!

khep
06-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Wow, well done! You've always been pretty, but your weight loss is very inspiring!

junebug41
07-02-2007, 10:41 AM
These are some updated pics taken last weekend- at maintnenance for 3 years.

And this was the beginning of the summer.

I was looking at a picture my mom has of me when I first hit goal. I'm kinda pasty and my eyes are kind of sunken in and I looked as some folks refer to as "skinny, unhealthy fat". I just want people to be able to see that it takes time, but things can bounce back (more in some places than others:o) I'm about 7 pounds up from my original goal of 130, but I'm down a pants size and feel pretty good...

EZMONEY
07-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Hey Kiddo ~ You look awesome! Such a great job you have done! I saw this at the top of the page and just had to look since I missed you in Colorado last week ;)

Angie and I were in Loveland ~ Longmont and Colorado Springs...all beautiful places (in the summer ;))

Keep up the great work!

Gary

junebug41
07-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey Kiddo ~ You look awesome! Such a great job you have done! I saw this at the top of the page and just had to look since I missed you in Colorado last week ;)

Angie and I were in Loveland ~ Longmont and Colorado Springs...all beautiful places (in the summer ;))

Keep up the great work!

Gary

Hey Gary, I met some friends of yours...

Glad you had a good time in CO- I hear it has been quite warm- hope you were able to avoid it... I agree, all great places in the summer!

EZMONEY
07-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Aw Jen ~ you ain't nothin' but a hound dog...wink

vixjean
09-11-2007, 12:35 AM
WOW YOU ARE Teeney tiney now! You look great

Kati
09-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Your real smile is brilliant and beautiful.

glitterlicious
09-11-2007, 11:25 AM
wow...how inspiring! you look absolutely amazing!

Baileysmomma
09-16-2007, 11:11 AM
You look beautiful!

iulidavid
09-21-2007, 04:26 AM
GO enjoy all those things you couldn't or didn't want to do before. I am sooooo happy for you

arabian princess
10-18-2007, 06:59 AM
wooow i got goosebumps reading " My smile wasn't real. No picture was taking with a real smile because I was cringing inside u look diffrent 180 degrees .,... girl u look stunnin hot ...u should be proud

Gramizzle
10-18-2007, 03:09 PM
I was looking for some motivation, inspiration, and encouragement as I am not loosing as fast as I would like or even as quickly as I had while dieting when I was younger and I found it all in your story.

I can not thank you enough for your courage in posting your pictures and telling your story.

junebug41
11-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I was looking for some motivation, inspiration, and encouragement as I am not loosing as fast as I would like or even as quickly as I had while dieting when I was younger and I found it all in your story.

I can not thank you enough for your courage in posting your pictures and telling your story.

I haven't checked into this thread in some time, but thank you so much for the compliments, guys!

NightengaleShane
11-06-2007, 05:04 PM
WHOA, I just realized I never replied to this - I remember seeing it before and thinking "damn, what a difference!"

You look lovely, healthy, pretty, and in good shape. Great job :D

LondonAngel
12-09-2007, 06:34 PM
congrats!

*~marie~*
12-17-2007, 11:15 PM
WTG on your loss

K-boogie
01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
You look great congrats!

noodlebean
02-24-2008, 12:10 AM
You look amazing and so much happier! Congrats!! :)

MelissaNJ
02-25-2008, 04:56 PM
You look amazing. Pretty much my one and only 'before' picture is hiding somewhere in my desk, I took zero photos for a good 2 years. I couldn't even muster up the phoney smile. Your confidence is inspiring. I'm going to look for mine and put it up. thanks *high five

junebug41
02-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks guys. Melissa, now I'm curious to see what I looked like at different points and my friends know to tell me when they find a pic from "back in the day". Even though I used to RUN from the camera I'm surprised at how few there really are! I did a good job of it, apparently!

fabulousonadiet
03-18-2008, 12:31 PM
WOW - you are so beautiful!! You were before as well, but like you said about your smile not being real - in your after pictures, it's a big confident gorgeous smile!

Sharry
04-14-2008, 04:25 AM
Wooow a big difference
You looking gorgeous..

Spoz
05-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Wow, you look like an entirely different person. You look fantastic, congrats :D

Epica
05-03-2008, 05:21 PM
What a sweet face you have! You're really beautiful. Congratulations! I wish you joy and happiness for the rest of your life :hug:

Mango683
06-11-2008, 09:16 PM
I know that this is a very old thread, but I just discovered it..and I can't believe that's the SAME person in those pictures! You're progress is AMAZING! Congratulations- I can't even imagine what an accomplishment like that feels like.

Kayhm0711
06-12-2008, 09:18 AM
You look like a totally different person. You look amazing. Great job!:carrot:Your such an inspiration!

junebug41
06-13-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks, Mango and Kayhm! !

BMWGirl
06-26-2008, 11:50 PM
:D you look great!

ZelZel
09-15-2008, 12:29 AM
OMG thats so amazing! such an inspiration and it took you less than a year im in awe! I want to loose that much too! you look fab! Congrats!

Findmyself
09-15-2008, 03:27 PM
You look amazing!!!

AS22
11-20-2008, 03:21 PM
You look gorgeous! WAY TO GO! how did you do it...any advice>?

powersmatti
11-21-2008, 04:22 PM
I have come to realize that this is about the only place where the phrase, "Congrats on the loss" is an ok thing to say HAHA! But really! congrats.

Lynnemarie
12-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Even though it's hard to look at my "before" photo - i have a long way to go - your pictures are an inspiration! Thanks and Congrats!:carrot:

FlewTheCoop
01-04-2009, 03:09 AM
You look amazing! Congratulations on finding yourself!

junebug41
01-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks, y'all!

freshmanweightorbust
01-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Wow. Just wow. You look fantastic. Congratulations to you for losing all that, what an inspiration!

georgiad
01-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Woah. Inspired.

Lexxiss
05-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Thanks Jen for sharing what worked for you. I have a very similar philosophy in my "head" and its really great to see it working for someone else. I am trying to keep it simple right now, healthy food, cut my portions way down, and stay away from white carbs and sugar.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Debbie R
PS Lexxiss is my chowhound. Her #1 priority is eating.

octoberfalling
05-07-2009, 01:18 AM
you look wonderful!!! i am about the same starting as you and am just begining, so this is great to read. I just have one question, with your weight loss have your cysts and pcos been more managable? you see i was told by my gyno that with weight loss the symptoms will go away almost enough to dissapear and that pcos is only realllly prevalent in overweight females, you really look wonderful, and motivate me more than you know!!! thanks.

junebug41
05-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks Jen for sharing what worked for you. I have a very similar philosophy in my "head" and its really great to see it working for someone else. I am trying to keep it simple right now, healthy food, cut my portions way down, and stay away from white carbs and sugar.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Debbie R
PS Lexxiss is my chowhound. Her #1 priority is eating.
Cutting the "white stuff" really made such a difference in making me feel better (which then leads to motivation!).
you look wonderful!!! i am about the same starting as you and am just begining, so this is great to read. I just have one question, with your weight loss have your cysts and pcos been more managable? you see i was told by my gyno that with weight loss the symptoms will go away almost enough to dissapear and that pcos is only realllly prevalent in overweight females, you really look wonderful, and motivate me more than you know!!! thanks.

My pcos symptoms have disappeared completely and I've been cyst-free for about 4 years or so. I've been on birth control since '04 so I won't know if it's regulated my cycle until I go off it to have children. I don't even have to wax my lip anymore ;) my glucose levels are also normal.

Samy
05-10-2009, 07:30 AM
You are so beautiful. Congrats!

jendiet
07-10-2009, 12:07 PM
omg congratulations!!!

diyana
08-05-2009, 02:42 PM
You were very pretty in your before photo ! Now you look phenomenal!!! Wow!! Congrats!

kuhrisuh
08-05-2009, 03:29 PM
OMG! You look amazing! I hope I look like you when I reach my goal weight.. CONGRATS!!

misspiggy408
08-05-2009, 05:34 PM
WOW ... what a transformation! You look awesome ... congratualtions!

junebug41
08-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Thanks y'all :)

jessicado22
08-06-2009, 03:19 PM
You look great! Although I do have to say, you were really pretty even when you were larger, but you look so much happier thin! Great job and thanks for the motivation!

labean
08-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Thank you SOOOO much for the inspiration

beagonzalez
03-19-2010, 06:42 AM
I know this is a pretty late post, but congratulations!!! You look so fantastic and are an inspiration to those of us who are just starting out on our own journeys. Thank You. :-)

no pain no gain
03-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Wow, you just look so amazing!! I am working on the whole calories in and out thing, just starting tho, so only time will tell :)

mdchick88
04-28-2010, 03:20 PM
You look great!! I was just looking through here for some motivation, and I'm so glad I came across this post!! I have a similar body shape to you (before), and was about the same size at 130ish, so it's cool to see what I can expect. I'm always worried that I won't look as good at my goal as I would have if I was always thin - stretch marks, cellulite, extra skin - but no matter what I know I'll look much better at my goal weight than I do now :)

ParadiseFalls
04-28-2010, 10:23 PM
WOW you look gorgeous! It looks like you lost even more than 65 pounds!

lexi1975
04-29-2010, 09:28 PM
I agree, you look wonderful!! What great motivation seeing your pics....

junebug41
04-29-2010, 09:52 PM
I agree, you look wonderful!! What great motivation seeing your pics....

WOW you look gorgeous! It looks like you lost even more than 65 pounds!
Paradise- I only saw that picture after I had lost weight and I FREAKED. It just couldn't possibly be me. I still have a hard time seeing it sometimes.
You look great!! I was just looking through here for some motivation, and I'm so glad I came across this post!! I have a similar body shape to you (before), and was about the same size at 130ish, so it's cool to see what I can expect. I'm always worried that I won't look as good at my goal as I would have if I was always thin - stretch marks, cellulite, extra skin - but no matter what I know I'll look much better at my goal weight than I do now :)

No matter what weight, I will be imperfect. But I gotta tell ya, I will take imperfection at my current weight. One of our mods, Sandi, has a quote in her sig: "it's about progress, not perfection". So true! Even now, 6 years later, it's still a matter of progress!

ParadiseFalls
04-29-2010, 11:43 PM
It just couldn't possibly be me. I still have a hard time seeing it sometimes.

You were really pretty then, too, but the difference is incredible!!

gypsychic
04-30-2010, 05:47 AM
WTG... girl... ure such a motivation:hug:

guamvixen
04-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Awesome! You look wonderful! :)

rainydays
04-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Beautiful both ways, MUCH happier looking after, amazing and inspiring! :)

Natasha1534
07-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Wow...what a change!!! I agree w/ the others in that you were very pretty both ways. But you can definitely see that you are much happier now. Good job!!!

Cglasscock1
07-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Such an inspiration! Love your posts, too!

Cashue
08-20-2010, 09:09 AM
you look wonderful

congrats

flafika
08-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Congrats!

Krizstyling
08-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Gorgeous. You look so much happier!

leeshalulu
09-20-2010, 11:47 AM
I loved the title "It was hiding byt I found it" THis is how I feel about myself right now. I feel like the real me is hiding under all this fat and I am so ready to find and meet the real me! Thanks for sharing.

katylil
09-29-2010, 04:27 PM
You look AMAZING!!! The transformation is unbelievable, not just in your size but your expression! You look so much happier in the second photos! :)

the1janie
10-16-2010, 03:09 PM
What a great difference! You look great! Awesome job!!!

Suzie Parker
02-25-2011, 06:58 AM
You look so beautiful. Congrats on your loss! I just hope I am as successful as you.

LilMissLi
04-28-2011, 11:28 AM
My word you look wonderful! Ugh I want to know all the secrets, all the trick, how you kept yourself motivated when you just wanted to eat whatever, whenever, everything. :p

You really do look great!!!

JOLINA
05-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Junebug and Heather, you both look phenomenal. Keep up the good work!

:congrat:
:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

walker
05-14-2012, 06:55 AM
That's the thing as well as the only difference between maintaining and losing (for me). I was very strict when I was losing my weight. I had to learn how to eat like a thin person, but before that I had to lose a lot of weight. I looked at it as having credit card debt. I could pay off my balance little by little, but spending it as soon as I made a payment wouldn't get me very far in completely depleting my debt. I had to clear a lot of debt first, then I could buy some cute shoes (go out to eat) or get my hair done (go on vacation). Now that my debt's under control, I try to pay my bill in full every month ;)

Thank you for sharing the details of your story. That is why I joined this site to see actual people losing weight. I hate the mags that have skinny girls with abs. Not because I am a hater but because they have always been thin. It is not impressive to see a skinny chick get toned. My highes weight ever was 220 lbs. I was so chunky all of my clothes were tight.

I have maintained my current weight for at least a year now. I am ready to reach a new goal!

Thanks for your help!

Sw: 206
Cw: 204.6
Gw: 190

My Goals:
No food after 6pm
No soda
No candy or chips

Uchicagogirl
05-23-2012, 06:37 PM
First name: Veronica

Geographical location: Chicago!

Marital Status: Pre-engaged (gonna happen soon)

Children/Ages: none

Pets: None

Hobbies/Interests: Bike riding with my bf

Height: 5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel eyes, brown hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: ???

Starting Weight: 188

Present Weight:172.8

Goal Weight: 135-145 (we'll see what looks/feels good)

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Drinking. I go out with people all of the time and the calories from alcohol are killing me.

Following any specific plan: South Beach

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Vacation coming up. Can't put it off like before.

Anything else you would like to share with us: My boyfriend, whom I have lived with for 4 years, is a chef. He cooks constantly, and he tries to cook healthily and support me, but I feel like so much of our lives revolve around food. We watch cooking shows, we cook together, we talk about food... It's hard. But we are very active and getting closer to our ideal weights!:)

GeraldineHearne
10-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Congratulations this is a truly amazing transformation!

Inspirational to all the girls here - you look so happy too!

Geraldine
xx

junebug41
10-28-2012, 03:27 PM
Thank you so much, Geraldine!

It has been a wild journey, but I'm proof that maintenance can be accomplished even through life events. Marriage, moves, economy, illness, injury, babies- the last 8 years have brought all of it and I'm still here. I don't post as much as I should, but I think that being a part of this community through it all has been one of the threads that holds it together for me. I'm not perfectly on plan 24/7, but I've found a rhythm that I continue to work to maintain.

Thanks again for the kind words :)

Mozzy
01-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Congrats!!

Becky Quilts
01-10-2013, 09:54 AM
You've always been beautiful. You just have a hot bod to match who you are, now! Congrats!

sldeal
01-11-2013, 10:24 AM

This is a great way to looking at changing and maintaining our new WOL. I often find myself impatient with losing weight, but you hit the nail on the head! Thanks for the inspiring words!

liiz
04-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Wow what a great inspiration !!! Good job

Lecomtes
04-10-2013, 03:46 PM
You were and are one gorgeous lady! I especially love the new smile you are wearing! :)

junebug41
04-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Thank you very much :)