Old 06-01-2006, 04:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/207/135

Height: 5'6

Default Bloating

I'm sure I know the answer, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. This morning I woke up very bloated, and I'm no where near my monthly. This past weekend I didn't eat healthy, but got right back on Tuesday. I was fine on Tuesday and Wednesday, but today I feel like I'm twice my size. Is it just my body readapting? Do I need to up my water? I usually drink at least 60 ounces. What about vegetables? I eat at least three to five servings a day. I know it will go away, but it's just so annoying.
athenac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 04:44 PM   #2  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

More water! The funny thing about retaining water is that drinking more helps to relieve it. Try to limit your salt, it makes you retain water. Vitamin B6 will help a lot! Get moving a little, that'll help things too! I hope you feel better soon, that's no fun at all!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 05:21 PM   #3  
my baby with bubbles

S/C/G: 180/152/140

You know I am feeling the same exact way today! I somewhat fell of the wagon over the weekend, My little pinky is still holding on. Once again today I tried climbign back on and staying with in my points, but I had errands to run at lunch and it was easy to grab a cheeseburger. 1/2 way through it I just wanted to smack myself. but you know what, tomarrow is another day, and I will be just fine.

I have only drank a 1/3 of my normal water intake for the day and double the amount of pop. so I figure that is my bloaty issue.

Like I said tomarrow is another day, and it can only get better!
40poundsago is offline   Reply With Quote