Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-19-2006, 09:34 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday Chat, January 19th

Good Morning,

How is everyone today, we're almost at the weekend

Pam

I've been dreadmilling every night and the stinkin scale won't budge... grrrr calories calories calories grrrrrrrrrrrr rant over

Whats everyone doing this weekend? anything fun?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:13 PM   #2  
banned

Good afternoon!

The AFC Championship game is Sunday, so you all know what I will be most likely doing from 3:00PM to at least 6-6:30 Eastern time. The whole city is alive with excitement over the whole thing, and I am already planning my healthy snack menu. I didn't do all this hard work to gain it back LOL.
LAnneCarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 01:17 PM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

LAnne, I will probably be watching the game too, but I don't really care who wins. I've been to a Bronco game in the past, but I tend to like the Steelers. So who knows. I'm a Packer fan whose season was a complete bust so i just watch for the entertainment of watching grown men bash each other around.

Leenie, good for you on the dreadmill. I have been using the WATP every day. I'm up to 11 miles in 7 days. YEAH!!!

Cathy, thanks for the WTG on the walking. Yes I do like the video. I'd rather walk outside, but it's icky and the roads have washed away. Lots of rain in the desert will do that. So for now, I'm walking inside. Definitely starting to feel better.

April, what's the name brand of the lightbox you got? I looked at Costco.com and it isn't listed. I thought I'd look at the one you got. I love my light but I can't say it's a big change in depression. I just really like the bright light.

Well, back to work.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 11:06 PM   #4  

Hi everyone.....I guess it's kind of late to be posting....had a good day....I was really tired this afternoon.....maybe it was from the 4 nights before that where I couldn't go to sleep......I have found out that I was using my Go Lite too many minutes in the day.....now I just use it for a 1/2 hour in the morning. I have had 6 good days in a row....that hasn't happened since November....I slept for 45 minutes this afternoon.

Marie....with my regular light box....I was still depressed when I used it....this Go Lite has really worked....so far at least.
This little booklet that came in the box....it is called GOLITE....then it says mood relief under that....it is made by Apollo Health....they are in Orem, Utah....they have a toll free number...

800-545-9667

Their website is...www.mygolite.com

April

Last edited by april99; 01-19-2006 at 11:13 PM.
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:35 AM   #5  

It has been a wonderful week.......working hard but really happy. Hubby is home before me and has made supper every night, it has been relaxing in the evenings with my family which I love.

Supposed to be going out with my gf's tonight......don't want to .........too cold -13 C.

Day off today.......coffee with a friend this morning and field trip with dd7 this afternoon.

Later!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote