Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#60)

Sherry
12-26-2005, 09:33 AM
http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/plane

Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

ShelleyM
12-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Sherry-Your new angel avatar is beautiful! Perfect for the holiday season.

Doni-It's good to hear from you. I'm glad the check came in time for you to buy gifts, even if it was at the last minute. Your neighbor sounds like a real wierd space case.

Things are really slow on the board. You must all be busy with family,friends, cleaning and shopping. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

SuzyMc
12-26-2005, 04:37 PM
It sure has been a busy few days here! We had a wonderful holiday, but I have to say that I'm glad it's over and that things will be getting back to normal soon.

Wow Doni, that woman sounds like one to stay away from for sure!

Shelley ~ I love your new picture!

gdeann
12-26-2005, 07:10 PM
I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday!!!!!

Shelley, love the new pic!!!!! Whos the big guy your holding on to????

Suzy, I am happy things will be winding down soon also. I have this week of lots of hours at the store and then we are having a small gathering New years eve night. Starting January 1, I want life to start slowing down again!

I may not be posting much this next week, the liquor store will be crazy with orders and then when I am home, I really, really need to clean this house! Wishing all of my dear Floozie friends a safe and blessed New Years!

ShelleyM
12-27-2005, 05:41 AM
Gayle-That's Pepper, my dog. Remember when I posted a picture of her as a puppy? Now she's 70 lbs.! Patty snapped the picture yesterday. I couldn't believe how easy it was to change the avatar this time. 3FC must have improved something. I normally have to keep resizing.

Suzy-I always enjoy this hustle and bustle, but it will be nice getting back to normal. Ours doesn't end until next week, though. I think the last day of Hanukkah is actually New Year's Day.

I am afraid to WI tomorrow. My weight is up. How is everybody else doing weight wise?

SuzyMc
12-28-2005, 06:55 AM
I'm sure my weight is up too...I really "celebrated" over the holiday! Tim has been out of town since the 26th, so I've been living on the leftovers (pie, cookies, egg nog...) while he's been gone. The leftovers are going out the door today and it's time to get serious again! Anyway I decided that I'm going to give myself a week of being back on track before I weigh-in.

4myloves
12-28-2005, 10:58 AM
Doni--be careful with the inmate. He may have gotten a bad rap, but still.... Just be careful and take care of you. What ever happened with Brian's co-worker? Is he still on the scene?

I hope everyone had a happy Christmas and is having a happy Hanukkah.

Stewart got me earrings with amathysts in them. He was so proud because he remembered my birthday was February 14th..... I told him that I love them, they're beautiful (I really do love amathysts), but Valentine's Day is Feb. 14th. My birthday, on the other hand, is JANUARY 14th. You'd think that after 8 years he'd know (I didn't say that to him--I was really not disappointed with the earrings). Men. Then he got mad at ME because he forgot my birthday. Sigh.

Anyway, Love you all--
Cheryl

ShelleyM
12-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Cheryl-Men! Can't do anything right! The earrings sound beautiful though. Poor Stewart, I'm sure he was just mad at himself.

gdeann
12-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Cheryl, Men! You gotta love them! I told Steve I wanted to clean the house really well before Saturdays party. He mentioned brewing beer on his vacation...I said again...if you want to do it...do it before Thursday, that way I have time to clean the house. He FINALLY mentioned tonight he may brew Friday! So, if I mop the floors Thursday, they will need redone by Saturday due to spills and water drips from disinfecting the equipment. I really wanted to do it Thursday since I work Friday & Saturday. I think They were born brain dead and this is punishment from God for Eve letting adam eat the apple! LOL!
Steve ALWAYS has to ask me what year we were married, so don't feel alone...Stewart is perfectly normal as far as hubbys go! LOL!

Doni, I agree with Cheryl, while in prision, even decent people are exposed to so many things. Stay friendly, but keep your distance, one just never knows.

Suzy, just as soon as the New Year hits, I am tossing all junk food etc! We have over indulged way too much! One more party with alcohol out of the way and I will be on the straight and narrow! does your husband travel alot with business? Mine will be away usually atleast one week of each month traveling for business. During the busy season he is gone 2-3 weeks out of the month.

I hope all of you are well!

Sherry
12-29-2005, 10:08 AM
I had the best birthday yesterday!

Debbie took me lunch at Amerigo's and 2 scarfs.
Drew gave me a dozen of red roses.
Chris & Dayna came me a basket of Victoria's Love Spell (my fav)
Wayne took us all out to eat last night at Famous Dave's.
Mom & Dad gave me money.

I'm waiting for my biopsey results from my esphogus.Then I'm ready to get back on LOOSING once & forall!! I have gained so much back and now I'm ready to LOSE!!:D

Have a great day!

gdeann
12-29-2005, 03:57 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHER BEAR!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had a special day, you are very deserving of it!!!!!!

I know one of your bestest presents of all was having Chris home with you!

Please keep us updated on the test.

LOVE YA!!!!

ShelleyM
12-29-2005, 07:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERRY!!! I can't believe that I missed your birthday yesterday. Please forgive me! I love you!

ShelleyM
12-29-2005, 07:52 PM
"I hate my MIL!!" Why??? She made my daughter cry. She promised to pay for part of her car, and when Patty called her, she asked who else did she go begging for money to? I know she was hinting at my Mom and Dad. She is such a *****!! Of course, when I told my dad the story, he said he would figure out a way to get the money and not to ask her for anything.

Deelite
12-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Sherry Happy Belated Birthday! I am sorry I missed it. It sounds like you had a wonderful one. Thankd for reminding us with a little nudge that is was your birthday. That little angel avatar is it the one I gave you?

Shelley MIL's. I know what you mean. Mine can be the same way sometimes. It just ticks me off when it affects the grand kids. If it were me it wouldn't be so bad. Your dad sounds like a much better grandpa. Shelley I love your pic.

Gayle I am with you for tossing all the junk food when New Year's hits. I was doing ok til yesterday. For some reason I think that because it is here I have to get rid of it all by eatting it.

Suzy aren't you looking forward to things being back to normal? As soon as that happens we can get back into our healthier way of eatting.

Sorry I haven't posted since christmas> My back has been really bad the last week. I went for a massage yesterday and today. I guess if the epidural shot was going to work, it would be working by now. If anything it made my leg and back worse.

Cheryl I am glad you liked your earrings but I know how men can listen and remember things. lol

ShelleyM
12-30-2005, 05:09 AM
Dee-I was watching Discovery health network and thought about you. It was about mystery illnesses. One women hurt constantly for years. They had run all kinds of tests and finally thought she was just a hypochondriac (sp?). Well, it turns out that one dr. years later found out that it all had to do with her heart having something wrong with it. I know you have heart problems. Do you take medication for it? Do you think it has something to do with your back problems? I'm almost thinking the name of the illness was the same thing you have. I can't remember what it's called though. What exactly is your heart condition called?

SuzyMc
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Cheryl ~ It's a man thing...they can't help themselves! :lol: The earrings sound beautiful though!

Gayle ~ Tim is usually out of town for a few days every three months or so. I normally go with him, but our dog hasn't been doing the greatest I didn't want to leave her with anyone (she's just getting old and doesn't deal well with the snow and cold), so we thought it would be better for me to stay home this trip and take care of things here. He got home Wednesday night, so everything is back to normal here now.

Sherry ~ I'm sorry I missed your birthday! I'm glad to hear it was wonderful though! Keep us posted about how your test results turn out!

Shelley ~ We need to put our MIL's on a slow boat to a deserted island somewhere...I'm sure they would get along wonderfully! How awful to make promises and not follow through with them! I agree with your dad...I wouldn't take a dime from her after making remarks like that!

Dee ~ I'm so sorry to hear that the epidural shot hasn't worked. I was so hoping that it was just going to take more time.

It's hard to believe that 2005 is almost over! Hopefully 2006 will be a happy and healthy year for us all! Happy New Year Floozies!

ShelleyM
12-31-2005, 06:49 AM
My father wrote Patty a check for $2000.00 yesterday. She cried, then I cried, then my dad cried. When we got home, evil MIL had called and left a message to call her back. Well, Patty called her back and MIL asked her if I had heard back about the loan yet. Patty said no. MIL said that she could borrow the money from her because her interest rates are probably better anyway!!! Can you imagine??? She wanted to charge interest? Anyway, Patty told her that her other grandparents wrote her a check and she wouldn't be needing one from her.

I ate and ate and ate last night at the Hanukkah party. I had more fat than I've had in a year, what with latkes and everything else. I probably gained 5 pounds. We had a nice time though. Today it's back to Core!!

Anybody have special New Year's plans??

SuzyMc
12-31-2005, 10:42 AM
Shelley ~ Sounds like even if your MIL had given the money to Patty that she would have had to pay it back in more ways than one! I'm glad that things worked out ok and that Patty won't owe her grandmother anything!

Mmmmm latkes! I wouldn't have been able to pass them by either! Oh well, the holidays are almost over and we'll all be back on track in a couple days!

We got word this morning that my husband's uncle passed away about 5 am this morning. He had cancer and has been in a nursing home for the past few months, so it's a blessing that he's no longer suffering. I'm going to have to scramble around and find a dress for the funeral. All of my dresses are 14's and I'm in 10's now! I haven't had a reason to be in a dress since last summer, so I haven't even thought about replacing them...dumb move.

ShelleyM
12-31-2005, 05:06 PM
Suzy-I'm sending my condolences and prayers to your family. It's so hard when something like that happens around the holidays, but you are right. He really is out of pain now. How awful that all of your dresses are too big!!LOL!!!

ShelleyM
12-31-2005, 05:08 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY SPECIAL FLOOZIE FRIENDS!!:newyear:

gdeann
12-31-2005, 08:32 PM
Suzy, rejoice girl!!! A size 10!! AWESOME JOB!
I am very sorry to hear about your uncle. It is never easy to lose a loved one and I think when it happens around holiday time it creates even more pain. Hopefully, your family can find peace by knowing he is no longer suffering. Prayers sent to you & yours.

Shelley, I'm sorry your MIL tends to act like a pain in the butt most of the time. Some people NEVER think before speaking or acting and they seem to never realize when they hurt people. Patty is probably relieved to think she doesn't need to deal with her Grandmother now. Your dad did a wonderful thing by standing up for Patty and helping her out with the money.
The party sounds like it was fun! What is latkes??? I'm thinking a fried bread?

We are having a party here at the house after Steve closes the store. I made just a few snack items and purchased the others. We are dumping what is left after the party and starting to eat healthy as we welcome the new year in.

gdeann
12-31-2005, 08:35 PM
WISHING ALL MY SPECIAL FLOOZIES A BLESSED 2006!!!!!
:snow4:

ShelleyM
01-01-2006, 06:29 AM
Gayle-Latkes are potatoes that are grated, mixed with eggs and matzo meal, then fried into patties. Delicious with apple sauce and/or sour cream. I hope your party turned out well.

siamese
01-01-2006, 09:27 AM
hello girlfriends!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHERRY!

suzy,sorry bout your hubby's uncle passing!
prayers for your family for strength and peace!

shelley,love your dog!he is so cute!
that was so mean of your mil!
im glad she could count on your parents!did she say anything when she found out your parents helped?
sounds like here!my flks are there for cat,but his mom didnt even bother to get cat anything or even call.

cheryl,oh im careful with the inmate,just write to keep his spirits up,nothing more!
yes the co-worker is still in the picture,thanks for asking.
the earrings sound so beautiful!
men,what can i say?

gayle,as i said we are just friends.
im deffently op today!my exercising ,water ect. im off to get to at least 199
by summer,thats 30 pounds!
im up to 229!
ack!
i just weighed this am new day,new year and all.
so ive gained 5 pounds!
i got all my new bellydancing vids,so im working on my rotations for the whole year!love to lose 50 for the year,man that 'd be sweet!
everyone have a happy and safe new year!
hugs,

Deelite
01-01-2006, 12:52 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEVOTED LOVING FRIENDS!!!

Suzy I am sorry to hear of the passing of your Uncle. I hope that it is a releif to know that he is no longer suffering.

Shelley your MIL is such a Bi**h. Poor Patty. Thanks for your Dad being the supper man. He is so special. I am sure that Patty knows who she can count on. Don't worry about what you ate. I know that you are going to run it off this week.

Gayle how did the party go? How are you feeling today?

Doni it usre hurts when Grand Parents don't put any effort into the grand children. I know how it feels because my in laws are like that. They can be so on and off. That is why we adopted the divorced step mom and her new hubby.

Any of you having a big family dinner tonight? We are. We are going to my mom and dad's. There will be about 15 for dinner. This will be the last time we see them til April. They are going away to BC for the winter on Jan 3rd.

Hope you all have a good day and that we will all be back on program tomorrow.

gdeann
01-02-2006, 03:04 PM
I hope everyone had a nice new year! We had the last of our company leave at 4:00 a.m.!!! I woke at 9:00, got up and cleaned up glasses etc. sitting around, then I went back to bed. Basically yesterday was a lazy day just trying to recoup from the fun had by all. Yep, I was once again a party animal. LOL! Today I am recomitted to a healthy lifestyle. Doing core 100%and not looking back. I wish I could get Steve to eat more of the core food choices, it would cut down on my cooking time. Looking for recipes today on the net that are core plus something the family will eat.

Shelley, the latkes sound awesome...if matzo meal is like cornmeal, and if you used unsweetened applesauce and FF sourcream, these could be considered core, huh?

ShelleyM
01-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Gayle-Happy to see you are back on Core! I am recommitted also. Today, I did have a roll that I am counting points for, though. I have 7 AP's today anyway. I just want to lose these 2 lbs. that I put on during the holidays. You'd think that after running 51 miles last week that my weight would be down!

Sherry-I love your new picture. When was it taken?

Doni-You will make your goal by summer, I'm sure of it! You have been doing wonderful, keeping up with the exercising.

Dee-I hope the dinner went well.

Suzy-Were you able to find a dress for the funeral?

I didn't have to work today. The assistant principal called yesterday and said that she and the principal decided that there was no need for me to go in, so I had an extra day! It was so nice of them. Back to the grind tomorrow....kids, teachers and all!

Sherry
01-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Hello :wave:

I have been taking laxatives all day to be ready for my colonscopy in the a.m. I still haven't got my results on my biopsy on the esophagus. I guess she's waiting for me to come in in the morning.

It's a new year and time for me to finally get grips about my weight. Since I can't eat today, I'm back on low-carb in the a.m. I have gained all my weight back. I weighed-in at 202 this morning. So it's back to square one!

Shelley...The picture was taken at Debbie's on New Years Eve with her new camera. Thanks for the compliment. I like yours too.

If I'm not around much this year, don't worry. I'm going to be posting at 2 places. I need all the support I can get! I may need someone to help start new threads.

gdeann
01-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Good luck with the colonscopy Sher. I will be thinking of you! Let us know what you find out!! Please don't stray too far away...I for one miss your presence here on the board. It seems like over the past year, we all are so busy, we're not posting like we use to.

Shelley, it must be water gain because there is no way you could gain 2 pounds after running 51 miles!!

ShelleyM
01-03-2006, 05:41 AM
Sherry-Good luck today on your colonoscopy. The worst is over, since by now your prep is done. Please don't stray too far! We love you here.

coles
01-03-2006, 10:06 AM
:newyear:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
I have always been reading the posts, but haven't had much to say. I always feel so bad when I'm eating SO Much, I don't like to post.
I am at an all time high weight. I have never weighed this much before.
Well its a new year, so time to but all that behind me. I am going to check out a couple of gyms this week, and get back on track losing weight.
Sherry are you going back on Low Carb? Good luck with you colonoscopy.

Deelite
01-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Sherry I hope all goes well with your colonoscopy. I am sorry that I haven't kept up with everything in your life but I want you to know that you are very important to me.
Where will you be posting?

To everyone else I have a busy day so I just want to say "Hi"

SuzyMc
01-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Thank you all for your sympathies. The funeral isn't until tomorrow. They waited to give his grandson time to get home (he is in the Air Force and stationed in Alaska). (I did find a black skirt to wear, so I'm all set.)

Sherry ~ I hope all goes well with the colonscopy this morning. I know the prep isn't fun, but it is a good time to start off new eating habits! I know you can do this!

Janice ~ It's a new year and there isn't a better time to get back on track and start losing weight! You can do it!

I've been looking online for new low cal recipes too...sounds like everyone is ready to get serious again! Travis called from Iraq yesterday and said that the countdown is 89 days until he comes back to the states! He should be here for 2 weeks sometime in April...that give me around 14 weeks to reach my goal and do any fine tuning that I need. I can't wait for him to see his "new" mom...the last time he saw me in person I was 173 pounds! :o

Sherry
01-03-2006, 12:07 PM
After taking Fleets & Dulcolax all day yesterday, I feel like I lost those 50 lbs. I need to lose!!!!

I got my results from the upper scope today. The biopsy was good. No cancer. She has put me on another medication because my esophagus has so many lasions & abrasions from taking asprin products over the years and from having Barrette's and previuos surgery! I have a LONG list of medications I can no longer take.

My colonscopy today: I have a 6 mm polyp in my colon. A biopsy was taken. She said she ususally doesn't worrry unless they are over 2 mm. Please say a prayer for me. I also found out I do have IBS too. She has me on Symax DuoTab for this.

I'm so droggy, I must lay down.Just wanted to pop-in and let you know. Love you all...

coles
01-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Oh Sherry - What a rough time you are having. Get some rest and take care of yourself.
Suzy - My condolences on your loss, you are in my prayers.
Dee - How is your back feeling? Getting any better?

bootwoman
01-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Sherry, I pray that your results will be fine....I know they will be. I'm glad your other biopsy came back with good results. Keep the faith and know that everything will be all right. Take care of you!

Hope everyone else is doing well and looking forward to a new year filled happiness and success. I think after last year, we all could use a stress free 12 months.

I'm going back to read the other posts now. Take care everyone and a belated Happy New Year.

SuzyMc
01-03-2006, 09:49 PM
we all could use a stress free 12 months

I'll add a great big AMEN to that Ramona! :hug: You didn't mention how Dan is doing now that he is home...you all remain in my daily prayers.

Deelite
01-03-2006, 11:29 PM
Suzy I am sure that Travis would love you any way that you are! Does he know that you have lost weight? I bet you are looking forward to seeing him. When was the last time you seen him?

Sherry I am happy to hear that you are cancer free. I didn't realize that asprin could do so much harm. Shelley and Gayle will have plenty of advise for you with your IBS. What will the doctor do about the pulyp being so big?I hope that you stay in bed tonight and rest up.

Janice my back was really bad between christmas and new years. It has improved a bit the last few days. I have increased my gabepentin so that helps with the nerve pain. The charlie horses have eased up. I actually could stretch gentley in bed this morning without having a charlie horse.

Gayle did you work today? I am happy that you are back on program. I would love to try core but I am afraid that I would gain weight. I like counting my points, I don't feel hungry on 20 a day with using a few of my extras when I have to.

Ramona how is Dan doing? It is nice to see that your posting.

Shelley you sure put the miles on last month. WTG! You do us proud! It is funny that you mention about watching that program about heart problems. It is like you knew. I sure I have told you all I went for the holter monitor just before Vegas. I phoned the doctor's office for my results just before christmas and they said it was normal. If only............I knew different. When I went to see the doctor last week to adjust my meds he started rattling off my results. Not good. I had superventricular tachycardia and now I also have sinus tachycardia. Basically what that means is the wiring of my heart isn't working right. The sinus node sends am impule of current down from the top of your heart to the rest of it to pump out the blood. Mine is shorting out and sometimes beating at over 190 a minute. This is ineffective for the heart because it could be lacking oxygen. Your heart can only beat so fast for so long before it stops. Everyone is different.
I was pretty shock up last week. The doctor wants to put me back on meds. They made me so sick last time. He also wants me to stop exercising. I said that I couldn't do that so he asked that I don't over exert myself. I can walk, and maybe swim if it is a stressless or non exciting day. He said the meds were like a safety net for me. We don't know if and when my heart could fail so it is better to make sure it doesn't.
Then I talked to my cariologist today and he said that everything was normal on my report and I didn't need meds to treat it. My emotions are on a rollercoaster. But by the end of our conversation though he had changed his mind as he read my full report. He wanted to put me on another kind of meds. Said this other one wouldn't work. Geez I am so confused. He told me to call my doc and get the perscription. Well I did and we decided to keep with the original perscription because with my ashma I could get worse on the one the cardiologist perscribed. I had looked up my first perscription and it did say that it treated my condition. We will give it a try for a week and see if I noticed a difference. If not then we will switch over. I want this settled before I leave for Vallarta by the end of the month.

Life is never boring. Now who said that we need to have a stress free year???:?-

gdeann
01-03-2006, 11:46 PM
I vote for the stress free year too!!! I can't believe I have spent almost the full year as the caregiver to my mom and keeping her affairs in order. Time goes by so quickly.

Sher, prayers sent sweetie! Let us know the results when you can. Did the doc say if the polyp could be caused from irritation caused by the IBS? You are a very special, dear friend...know if you need anything at all, I'm here for you.

Suzy, I'm sure your son will be totally blown away with his "new sexy, hot mama"!!!!

Janice, lets lose this weight once & for all! Are you game? Are you low carbing?

Shelley, I hope you enjoyed your time away from work. I agree with Dee, you do us proud!

Dee, take care sweetie...do what the doctor orders. I agree, continue to exercise, just do not exert yourself. They stressed to mom to exercise, but not over-do it. Do you happen to take Coreg? It is a tiny, white pill.

Staying op and totally core!! I haven't even used any of my reserved points yet. Steve is trying core with me, talk about fun....the instant he goes on a diet, he is rummaging through the pantry etc. I will have peace until Saturday though, he is leaving town tomorrow so I can get away with just preparing my meals and something quick for Allison.

ShelleyM
01-04-2006, 05:49 AM
Sherry-If you need to know anything about IBS, let me know. I have IBD, but I have had it for 20 years, so I can help you out.

Dee-Sweetheart, take it easy! I can only imagine how hard it must be with the Dr.'s not agreeing, and you don't know whose advice to follow. You have had such a rough time healthwise. I pray for you everyday that you will be healthy and pain free.

Suzy-Wow! Your son will be amazed when he sees you. I agree with Dee that Travis will love you at any size, but it will be a wonderful surprise for him to see you at such a healthy weight.

Janice-Don't feel bad. I've gained 4 lbs as of today, and I am very depressed about it. Whether we've got 40 lbs or 4 lbs to lose, I know that we feel the same about ourselves. Let's all get ourselves in gear this year. I'd love to see you over at the exercise thread helping to keep Gayle, Dee, Doni and me company. As a matter of fact, I wish everyone would go over there and put in some kind of exercise at least once a week. Come on, ladies!! Give it a try.

Deelite
01-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Gayle the drug that I am going on is verapamil and the one I am not going on that the cardiologist wants me on is metoprolol.
That is great that you are on program. It is funny how guys are when they are on a "diet".
You have had a very stressful year with your mom and your finances.Hopefully this year will be much better.

Shelley thank you for praying for me. That means a lot. I do believe in pray. Can yo imagine what shape I would be in if no one prayed for me?
Don't feel bad about the weight gain. I know with all the jogging that you do you will drop the pounds. Also the celebrating is over so now you can get back to eatting normally.

I am up two pounds since Christmas. My girlfriend that I walked with today asked me if I lost weight in the last few weeks. She said my face looked thinner and drawn. I think it is because of the stress.
I was doing well yesterday with my eatting up until after dinner. I ate 7 chocolates. Figuring it out and writing it down doesn't seem as bad as I though it was. I can still count it in my points and not be over if I behave most of the week. It is amazing how I feel throw in the towel for the week when I think that I have blowen it. Because I didn't journal the chocolates I thought that it was worse than it was. I can manage it. I am glad that I admitted it to you because I thought that it was really bad.

Sherry
01-04-2006, 06:15 PM
STOP!!! Please Go To #61........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!! :carrot: