Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-12-2005, 09:13 AM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

Default Monday 12th December Chat

Morning all you wonderful looking people!

It's quite a warm Monday morning here in the UK, or it could be me!

I have not a great deal planned this week, just some wonderful chilling out at work!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

and good morning to you too Mazarin! chilling out at work sounds awesome to me! let's do it!

Good Morning Gang

I had a great weekend - busy but great! On Saturday I took my mom shopping and we went out to lunch. Then when I finally got home I got a roast cooking for Sunday and wrapped presents until 1:00. Sunday was Sunday School and Church and then a trip to Walmart (good grief) and dh got back from deer hunting.

Liz - did you find somebody to teach sunday school for you last night? hope it all worked out for you! If it's not too much trouble and you don't mind sharing your recipe I would love to have your recipe for "Whipped Shortbread". It sounds really good and I've never made anything like that before.

Leenie - why are you so busy at work girlie? tell them I said to give you a break - don't they know it's Christmas time!!!! wow ya'll had 10 inches of snow on Saturday? is it still snowing there? do you or dh have to scrap the snow off of your car every morning before work? yikes!

Joanne - I am so thrilled that your son got his GED! what an awesome Christmas present for a caring & loving mom! (((hugs)))

Bearcat - good for you getting those Christmas cards ready. I am ashamed to say that it just doesn't look like I'm gonna get to them this year.

Tippy - where are you at girlie? how ya doing?

Cin - we miss you? what ya up to? how is ww going? do they have new things planned for the new year?

Where's the rest of our gang? Christmas shopping?

hope everybody has a BLESSED DAY!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:20 AM   #3  
Miles

S/C/G: 176/168/135

Height: 5'4"

Mornin ladies

How is everyone? Pretty busy at work for me as well so I am just passing through, I'll try to check back later and keep up with you all. Hope everyones doing well!
blues4miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:48 PM   #4  

Whipped Short Bread

- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour

Combine ingredients. Beat for 10 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until golden.
Put a small piece of chopped candied cherry-red or green on each cookie before cooking.
They will disappear before your eyes.....

I found someone to teach for me.

Work was great today.

The weather is gorgous

Hugs everyone!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote